Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dealing with hyper children?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Hey Buddy, well good for you that you had no problems. It is not a proclusion of any sense. So chill out here is the places to view the information:

~~~Marijuana Health Facts
    ~~Author Jim Parker
    ~~~~~"Do It Now Foundation"

Also: Go to Facts & Myths

Also go to: Marijuana Use Takes Toll on Adolecent Brain

Just goole this information. And bingo
    All reports done by groups demonizing marijuana. The study by the UK found it to be less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. And the studies about causing any kind of impairment are still being debated on whether or not marijuana was the cause (The studies showing it did not have a proper control group, so it is unclear whether or not the psychological issues were a precursor to marijuana use, rather than a result of marijuana use).

I've googled. A lot. In fact, I helped write a large portion of this article here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis

Lots of good information there, from neutral sources, and biased sources alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    All reports done by groups demonizing marijuana. The study by the UK found it to be less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. And the studies about causing any kind of impairment are still being debated on whether or not marijuana was the cause (The studies showing it did not have a proper control group, so it is unclear whether or not the psychological issues were a precursor to marijuana use, rather than a result of marijuana use).

I've googled. A lot. In fact, I helped write a large portion of this article here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis

Lots of good information there, from neutral sources, and biased sources alike.
    Great buff, interesting. I believe there are both pro's and con's to this issue. I actually was an intake counselor for drugs and alcohol and have a degree in this. Not to be pompous or anything but the medicinal effects are there, no doubt about it. I know people who are dying of cancer or have retnaopathy~~live because of the medicinal aspects of the drug. I get it some people are not open minded enough to give a proper answer.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Great buff, interesting. I believe there are both pro's and con's to this issue. I actually was an intake counselor for drugs and alcohol and have a degree in this. Not to be pompous or anything but the medicinal effects are there, no doubt about it. I know people who are dying of cancer or have retnaopathy~~live because of the medicinal aspects of the drug. I get it some people are not open minded enough to give a proper answer.
    well there are pros and cons to everything. I guess it just depends on the situation someone is in and if the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
    well there are pros and cons to everything. I guess it just depends on the situation someone is in and if the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.
    Exactly!!

That is my thought on that as well.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Which is exactly why marijuana (and other natural substances) should not be illegal. We're supposed to have freedom of choice in this country. Harumph!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information