Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish Alan Bedenko was more active this election

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I wish Alan Bedenko was more active this election

I wish Alan Bedenko was more active this election. It would have been interesting to read how he would have spun Hillary's issues.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    President Trump

It’ll be okay.

If you’re white and speak English without an accent.

And preferably male.

So, let’s look on the bright side this Wednesday morning:

On the bright side, Chris Collins will no longer be representing NY-27. He’s angling for a cabinet post. Look for a possible special election there.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...TPskg.facebook

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan?

But all the bright points notwithstanding, a Donald Trump presidency is not attributable to any one thing. It can’t be blamed on just racism, just Wikileaks, just Clinton’s own unlikeability, just “economic insecurity”, just a “whitelash”, just Obamacare, or any one thing. It is thanks to all of those things, and many others that we haven’t even begun to unpack. If nothing else, we see how elections turn out when the Supreme Court effectively emasculates the Voting Rights Act.
    I'd blame Karma.

You can not be a pathological liar, line your pockets through a "non-profit" selling influence, be completely incompetent handling classified information and putting non-USA citizens best interest over the best interest of USA Citizens and win an election.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I am exquisitely worried, however, for our immigrants, our Muslims, our migrant workers, our women, our minorities, our children, our women, and our LGBT community. I am fearful that we will undo a lot of progress that’s been made on equality and human rights. If we’re making America “great again”, how far back are we looking, exactly? What role will our most powerless, most vulnerable minorities play in Trump’s America? How will the promised withdrawal from the world — the rejection of “globalism” — affect our economy? Our military?
    Alan? Are you referring to immigrants who are here legally or people who have illegally entered the country but referring to that group as immigrants?

He can't answer he is having his warm milk now. Then he'll be on his way to BJ's for bulk kleenex.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    He can't answer he is having his warm milk now. Then he'll be on his way to BJ's for bulk kleenex.
    Actually, I was out of town from 11/9 until Sunday living life. So, you know, GFY with an iron crowbar.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I wish Alan Bedenko was more active this election. It would have been interesting to read how he would have spun Hillary's issues.
    What issues? Every candidate has issues.

Alan?

I'd blame Karma.

You can not be a pathological liar, line your pockets through a "non-profit" selling influence, be completely incompetent handling classified information and putting non-USA citizens best interest over the best interest of USA Citizens and win an election.
    And yet, here we have President-elect Trump.

Alan? Are you referring to immigrants who are here legally or people who have illegally entered the country but referring to that group as immigrants?
    Donald Trump wants to abolish jus soli, which is (a) the single most important reason why our immigrants assimilate into our society with so much more ease and less strife than in other countries; and (b) something from which I directly benefited. The illegal immigration you speak of is practically non-existent nowadays - it peaked a long time ago and is net negative. Donald Trump wants people like me to not be citizens. When the Based Pepe army comes for me, I won't be here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Actually, I was out of town from 11/9 until Sunday living life. So, you know, GFY with an iron crowbar.
    Hmm, such violent talk, you must have been flying back from Oregon.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What issues? Every candidate has issues.

I know they do. I was just curious what your narrative would have been with Hillary vs Trump.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Donald Trump wants to abolish jus soli, which is (a) the single most important reason why our immigrants assimilate into our society with so much more ease and less strife than in other countries; and (b) something from which I directly benefited. The illegal immigration you speak of is practically non-existent nowadays - it peaked a long time ago and is net negative. Donald Trump wants people like me to not be citizens. When the Based Pepe army comes for me, I won't be here anymore.

So you think we have 0 people here in the states illegally at this time?

You'll still be here along with most everyone. You know that and I know that.

Currently I think he is going to focus on people here illegally who have criminal records. We will see how it plays out.

I'm also pretty sure your parents didn't illegally sneak over the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Hmm, such violent talk, you must have been flying back from Oregon.
    No, don't you remember, I was watching you leaflet campuses with neo-Nazi lit and painting swastikas on black churches, scumbag.

I know they do. I was just curious what your narrative would have been with Hillary vs Trump.
    Hillary is qualified, Trump isn't. Even when you factor in all of their various issues and faults. That was the fundamental theme of this election. The people chose the unqualified guy.

So you think we have 0 people here in the states illegally at this time?

You'll still be here along with most everyone. You know that and I know that.

Currently I think he is going to focus on people here illegally who have criminal records. We will see how it plays out.

I'm also pretty sure your parents didn't illegally sneak over the border.
    No, net illegal immigration is declining, and far from its peak. It's a problem, but not at all the unprecedented crisis that some would have people believe.

When the President says he wants to abolish birthright citizenship, and the only reason you're a citizen is thanks to birthright citizenship, you assess your options. I have mine, and I won't be waiting around to see whether I'll be deported or put in a camp.

No, my parents didn't "illegally sneak over the border", but neither were they citizens at the time of my birth. The anti-immigrant rhetoric has spiraled out of control, and I'm working now on exercising my right to dual citizenship which would enable me to live and work anywhere within the European Union before the deportation force comes.

You should Google "Pastor Niemöller".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information