Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills and Sabres take it on the chin.

You may be right. Or it could be a combination. But when players are going public 2 years in a row something ain't right, that's for sure.

sabres woke up on sat good game even kyle bozo woke up .. wow and even a sat night game !! not that 1:00 game crap. I bet the bars and restaurants liked that $$$.

Bills squeak that one out,,, they still look like crap. did you notice rex's brother what was under that blue jacket? My guess his 40lb turkey he is keeping warm for turkey day.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Bills win and had a hard time with the second worst team in the league. dumb dumb showed up for a little while during the game without getting hurt, and sammy made his two big catches of the day and didnt get hurt. off to the west coast next week good luck with that.

Now the goofball sabres and the millionairs club back to their losing ways. Even when jack comes back it will be the same stuff. win two lose three. win three lose four.. same old stuff you have year after year.

wow.. JACK!! JACK!! but no jack today. The millionairs were lost for some of the game then they woke up then went back to bed . Rob ray gets the cigar today. " That's all the sabres need is one goal then if they get another that will be two and they will be winning" Yes rob 2 comes after one you goofball and they couldn't find a way to get 2.

a lot of hurt business when you have that sat afternoon game crap. Not like the last sat night game you guys made a lot of this $$$

Todays online version of the News doesn't even have a report of the game. I didn't even know there was a game yesterday
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Butterfingers Clay is out inactive for the Raiders game due to childbirth. I guess this explains his ineffectiveness all season. I suppose it's hard to run pass routes in the third trimester.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Butterfingers Clay is out inactive for the Raiders game due to childbirth. I guess this explains his ineffectiveness all season. I suppose it's hard to run pass routes in the third trimester.
    Your seriously gonna give him crap for being with his wife for the birth of their child?
    HipKat's Blog

No. I give him crap because he's a waste of $7 million a year. The defensive geniuses, Wrecks and Rob, sure are doing it today. The way they've protected that 15 point lead has been masterful, don't you agree? Better fire that offensive coordinator. The season is slipping away.

Anyone want to greet the Bills at calspan when the plane comes in?.. What a waste of my time watching these clowns.

This defense gets worked by good teams. Good thing we have all this defensive talent and defensive coaching genius or think of how bad things would be.

This was one of the biggest embarrassments I can ever remember
    HipKat's Blog

No. I give him crap because he's a waste of $7 million a year.
    They could have signed you for a $100 per year contract and it would have been a waste. TE and WR need to catch a ball from a QB and Buffalo doesn't have one right now. At least there is some comfort in knowing that the Bills can pull out of the Taylor deal before being locked down with him for the next 5 years.....

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    They could have signed you for a $100 per year contract and it would have been a waste. TE and WR need to catch a ball from a QB and Buffalo doesn't have one right now. At least there is some comfort in knowing that the Bills can pull out of the Taylor deal before being locked down with him for the next 5 years.....
    No way! I would sit unless they upped to at least $250. I think Clay is a stone waste of millions and I'd feel that way if Johnny U. was throwing him the ball. But I agree about Tyrod. They signed him because Wrecks wanted him and it will be interesting to see how it plays out because I can't believe the Bills will abide by a $90 million contract based on what we've all seen. Then again, stupendous wealth probably skews one's view of value; so who knows what Pegula will do. Do you think Watkins will re-sign if he knows Tyrod will be his qb for the next few years?

This defense gets worked by good teams. Good thing we have all this defensive talent and defensive coaching genius or think of how bad things would be.
    rob still has that turkey under his jacket... or could it be tire from dunn tire.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    rob still has that turkey under his jacket... or could it be tire from dunn tire.
    As I've said we have Oliver Hardy and Fatty Arbuckle coaching our team, both oversized comedians. Actually, that's unfair to Fatty Arbuckle who was a gifted performer who was startlingly agile for his size. Rob is just fat!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information