Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills and Sabres take it on the chin.

oops ot lose to the Blackhawks last night still in last place.
    South Buffalo native Patrick Kane (badboy) banged home a Jonathan Toews rebound 56 seconds into overtime to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 4-3 victory and deny the Sabres a sweep of their two-game road trip.

The Sabres suffered their 10th straight loss to the Hawks and have dropped seven straight here since 2007.

the sabs are 3-4-3 in the last ten road games they have been out shot 320-275. in those ten games.. oh boy yet goofball fans go and watch these millionairs..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I guess I missed your post after they beat the Rangers.......
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

That was some hit McCabe put on Patrick Laine who didn't know if he afoot or horseback afterword. I could be wrong but it looks a bit like the team is starting to learn to play together. They're still a really young team. I thought I heard them say that Zemgus G. just turned 23. Seems like he's been here forever.

I watched the Chicago game, First period was a disaster. The entire 20 minutes was in the Buffalo zone. 2nd was more transitional buyt by the 3rd, they had Chicago figured out and dominated. Sad to lose in OT, but who's gonna stop Kane on a 3v3?

I like this Nilsson guy in Goal. Not a fan of Lehner at all
    HipKat's Blog

I like him too but I don't mind Lehner. Their numbers are comparable and last I heard our goal tending ranked 9th in the league. People were bleating about Lehner because of his shootout performance but he lost 2 shootouts in a row when the Sabes didn't score a goal. Hard to win a shootout if your team can't score!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    That was some hit McCabe put on Patrick Laine who didn't know if he afoot or horseback afterword. I could be wrong but it looks a bit like the team is starting to learn to play together. They're still a really young team. I thought I heard them say that Zemgus G. just turned 23. Seems like he's been here forever.
    G, I think they have been saying a young team for about three years now, wait until they get old. I remember when we got Jack every sports goofball on the tv just about fell off their chairs announcing it. Jack, he is a kid that needs to learn to backcheck and not swing his stick around every time he is on the ice. Keep your stick on the ice.
    A three-goal comeback is unheard of from the millionairs. At least they won.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    G, I think they have been saying a young team for about three years now, wait until they get old. I remember when we got Jack every sports goofball on the tv just about fell off their chairs announcing it. Jack, he is a kid that needs to learn to backcheck and not swing his stick around every time he is on the ice. Keep your stick on the ice.
    A three-goal comeback is unheard of from the millionairs. At least they won.
    Ther'e the 3rd youngest team in the NHL.

BTw, where's your post game review on the win over Winnipeg?? Oh wait, you only do that when they lose
    HipKat's Blog

Third youngest? Really! I knew they were young. And they haven't been saying the team was young for 3 years. Eichel is only in year 2 Reinhart was in the minors 2 years ago. They need to shore up the D and finally stay healthy for a bit.

Staying healthy is a big thing, because they've sucked at it. Bring someone vets in a Defense this year, draft well and we could start to see something good here
    HipKat's Blog

With respect to Bills hiring of Sean McDermott, I spoke with a family member in Charlotte. The Bills are already ahead of where they were with Wrecks. Apparently, McDermott can consistently count to 11.

I'm pretty impressed. He was one of the "most sought" candidates this year for a HC job and somehow we got him. After retread losers like Rex, Chan, etc, this is a total change.
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    With respect to Bills hiring of Sean McDermott, I spoke with a family member in Charlotte. The Bills are already ahead of where they were with Wrecks. Apparently, McDermott can consistently count to 11.
    he reminds of the greg williams hire nothing happened.. just to many holes in the whole team that he cant fix.

wow ch7 goes the the bills die-hard bar to see what the goofballs think of the new coach. not to excited most feel same old same old. But they do want the GM heads to go
    but money bags refuses..

sabres streak broke at two games as they lose to the TB last night... one highlight matt Moulson scored..

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    sabres streak broke at two games as they lose to the TB last night... one highlight matt Moulson scored..
    I was looking for your review on those 2 wins. Guess I missed them ,too
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Ther'e the 3rd youngest team in the NHL.

BTw, where's your post game review on the win over Winnipeg?? Oh wait, you only do that when they lose
    hp that was a bonus for the fans .. back in the basement after they lose again tonight. You can't say I am wrong win two lose three etc etc. that's how they play.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information