Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills and Sabres take it on the chin.

No Jack again!! sabres loose 4-1 last night. no jack and the milionairs are no where around. I guess going to watch these goofballs play on a cold night is just something for people to do. Where is peanut counter Brandon with his comments on the bills and sabres? another one collecting millions off old money bags.

Rob ray again gets the cigar. "sabres can pull it out in the third need a few goals."
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Cheeks everyone of them are over paid. I really don't watch to much anymore because of poor play, and the same old same old year after year.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Well, our vaunted defense, led by defensive geniuses Wrecks and Rob Ryan, got absolutely blasted by the Steelers. Always the polite guest, Ben Roethlisberger threw 3 picks to the Bills to make the result seem more respectable than it really was. The Steelers toyed with the Bills run defense all day and moved the ball at will. If Wrecks hadn't built a bully here think of how bad things might be.

Did you see the CBS Sports report that Rex could be fired as soon as tomorrow?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/re...-tyrod-taylor/
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Fingers and toes are crossed. But the problem is that this organization is a league-wide joke and afterthought. Who's coming here to coach?

wow jack showed up last night. now he will go to sleep for 4 games. anyone seen matt Molson?

how about that sabres game sat night. like I said the only you are going to get out of them is win 2 or three in a row then lose 2 or three same old stuff with the millionaires club and for how many years just like the bills. Jack's shoot out chance on sat. omg!! he didn't have is head in that at all and blew it. and Nilsson his jock strap is still sitting on the ice after that shoot out. so bad.
    does anyone know where Molson has been

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    how about that sabres game sat night. like I said the only you are going to get out of them is win 2 or three in a row then lose 2 or three same old stuff with the millionaires club and for how many years just like the bills. Jack's shoot out chance on sat. omg!! he didn't have is head in that at all and blew it. and Nilsson his jock strap is still sitting on the ice after that shoot out. so bad.
    does anyone know where Molson has been
    The Sabres have 12 pts in the last 10 games and you're complaining about a Shoot Out loss??

They're 13 pts out of 1st. About a week ago it was 18 pts.

Does it hurt to be miserable ALL the time?
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The Sabres have 12 pts in the last 10 games and you're complaining about a Shoot Out loss??

They're 13 pts out of 1st. About a week ago it was 18 pts.

Does it hurt to be miserable ALL the time?
    haha your funny they are in last place same place when they were when 18pts out of first.

omg shoot out lose not complaining but at least try. jack had is head between his leg on that try, most of that game was played in their own end.

well the millionairs lose two in a row now. Florida another shoot out loss Jack couldn't pick up his man which led to the tying goal for florida. Lehner gets beat in OT same old thing. last night another loss at home.
    Cigar goes to rob ray again. florida OT before the shoot out goofball Rob said its going to be hard to get the puck by a big guy like Lehner...
    Cigar goes to rob again .. making so many excuses why this team keeps loosing.. like smurf for the bills.

people stop going to the games and paying these prices for games. money bags might wake up.

OMG bring on the jr. sabres to finish the season. Sabres self destruct in NY lose 5-1 to the islanders. No Jack, moulson no one can find, kyle bozo a bust.

how about this guy..Ryan O'Reilly 7 yr $52,500,000 contract, avg pay a year $7,500,000

kyle bozo RW 28 8 7 yr $42,000,000 $6,000,000

Matt Moulson LW 33 8 5 yr $25,000,000 $5,000,000

the snooze hammers the sabres in todays paper.
    "The Sabres are a complete disaster at this point and they can no longer use injuries as an excuse. They hit Christmas last in the Eastern Conference amid growing questions that surround their coach's game management and the moves made to build the team by their general manager."

At 12-13-8, the Sabres are bad and they're boring. That's a deadly combination.

Bylsma's plodding system is flat-out unwatchable at times

Bylsma heading down Ryan Road?

Lately, it seems as if Bylsma has lost his mind. It's to the point where it's now an open discussion among Sabres fans if Bylsma, in just the second year of a five-year contract, should be heading down Ryan Road to the unemployment line too if his team continues to implode:

The Sabres are 1-5 in shootouts this year, which makes them 3-12 under Bylsma. That's no small sample size. My worries for the next time Buffalo goes to overtime is that an opponent will try to take the air out of the game and not press, with the idea of getting to the shootout because it's almost a guaranteed win.

None of Bylsma's shooters have any confidence and they all seem stressed by the fact Robin Lehner hasn't made a save yet in six chances and Anders Nilsson is just 4 for 8. Bylsma needs to try different shooters and the coach did say he's willing to consider Ristolainen, among others, in the skills competition. He should do it.

Murray's hands are all over this mess too. The Kulikov trade looks like a very bad one and Murray's Sammy Watkins moment continues to be giving up a first-round pick for Lehner. The big Swede is proving to be a decent NHL starter but that's about all, not nearly worth giving up that kind of asset.

Murray gave up far too much for Evander Kane and Bogosian, although Kane has been one of the team's most productive forwards of late. And as good as the Ryan O'Reilly trade has looked at times over the last 15 months, shouldn't the owner of the biggest contract in franchise history have more than seven goals and 18 points in 27 games?

people stop wasting your time and money going to these game. like the bills you keep going and money bags keeps laughing all the way to the bank.

i stopped going with free tickets for now.
    Last edited by cheekman; December 26th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.

We suck at shootouts and part of why our record is so bad is because we have second rate goaltending
    HipKat's Blog

OMG probably last night's game was a hot ticket one of the few. Guess what they loose in front of the big crowd. One good period. Now back in last place..

so the useless sabres loose again to boston on sat and where is Jack is mad. he is sick of losing.. guess what jack your not the only one. but your millionair buddies don't want play. The center is furious with the Sabres’ play and wants improvements across the board. He is equally as adamant that the season is not yet lost for the last-place club… Jack your not playing good. learn to play some D and cover your man.
    Buffalo has sunk back into last in the Eastern Conference by going 1-4-2 in its last seven games. There are 10 points and seven teams between them and a playoff spot.

Never happen,Buffalo will have to do something similar. The Sabres have 34 points and need to finish in the 95-point range for a postseason chance. With 46 games left, they will have to play at a points percentage of .663. They are at .472 now with a 13-15-8 record.

heads need to roll next. stop going to these games and wasting your time and $$$.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information