Thread: Hamburg Central School Dist 35 of 243 LIES, Hodgson Russ D'Amico DUPING COMM. ELIA

Hamburg Central School Dist 35 of 243 LIES, Hodgson Russ D'Amico DUPING COMM. ELIA

LIE 35 of 243 Cover - up LIES - Return tomorrow for the 36th cover-up LIE

It is strongly recommended to read Background to HCSD’s 243 cover-up LIES: http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...r-Elia-Coppola before reading each individual cover-up lie

In a SEP 22 2016, 11:16 AM ET statement http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-probe-n652596Governor Cuomo "...I have zero tolerance for abuse of the public trust from anyone…

Governor Cuomo delays, as of October 28, 2016, to investigate the following public trust abusers

The following was emailed earlier today:
    Regent.Collins@nysed.gov,Cameron Hall ,"Yoviene, David" ,Tom Flynn ,laura heeter lauraheeter6@gmail.com>,michael.mcga...'amico@e1b.org,Andrew Freedman ,dimikec@roadrunner.com, date: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 5:26 AM, subject: Repeated "reasonable directive" request:

In the following memorandum of law Andrew J. Freedman asserted the existence of a reasonable directive denying Daniel Bowen attendance at HCSD middle school December 23, 2014. You Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Andrew J. Freedman, Daniel D'Amico, superintendent Cornell and HCSD Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and/or Schneider have been repeatedly requested for months to provide a copy of this reasonable directive never received by Daniel Bowen or me. It is believed you have not provided this reasonable directive, re-confirming the dishonesty of Andrew J. Freedman.

Should this reasonable directive exist please provide by return email today. If this reasonable directive is received by return email today I will withdraw my belief of Andrew J. Freedman's dishonesty about this reasonable directive.

On December 23, 2014 Daniel Bowen respectfully requested assistant principal Crangle to document the reasonable directive as follows:

Assistant principal Crangle refused to respectfully honor my November 14, 2014 request, to document his concerns, this (any) reasonable directive, when he was given this note by Daniel Bowen December 19, 2014 and again December 23, 2014. I had specifically directed Daniel Bowen to give this note to any HCSD employee; especially December 19, 2014. Why, as previously reported "In this email "from: Dave Bowen mdavebowen@gmail.com; to: VCoppola@hamburgschools.org; date: Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:44 AM Vince Daniel again is reporting being bullied by the employed lunchroom monitors. This must be managed.” On the evening of December 18, 2014 Daniel received, showed and at my request emailed me text messages he received from 4 school associates who earlier that day were informed by the lunchroom monitor of the planned agitation confrontation with Daniel. Naturally these classmate names and testimony would be sealed in fear of unjust retaliation of HCSD employees against the students and/or parents/caregivers. It was the 4 text warnings that solely motivated the above 6:44AM email to Vince. Again, please advise as to the sealed process of subpoenaing these witness to get their testimony on the record." The reference for the above quotation is page 48 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1UHJUNDFwvSTVQOEZtT21ZMVE/view

Daniel Bowen has not been permitted attendance at school for 325 school days. Since July 17, 2015 – for 473 days Commissioner Elia continues cooperating with Andrew J. Freedman’s motivations to fraudulently deny Daniel public school attendance. In continuance of his trickery Andrew J. Freedman 1st delivered the above Memorandum of Law dated as follows:

via Federal Express August 16, 2016.

Andrew J. Freedman, with collaboration of Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, superintendent Cornell and HCSD Board of Education members has informed of a case 20-233 Memorandum of Law yet to be made available to Daniel and me. Why the delay - it is likely saturated with similar corruption.

If the reasonable direction is not received today via return email, Andrew J. Freedman's lie 35 remains confirmed.

Return tomorrow for the 36th cover-up LIE
    Last edited by DaveBowen; November 1st, 2016 at 06:03 AM.

Thread Information