What a great job he is doing with all of our neighbors to save hard earned tax dollars! I am very proud of him and his group of warriors who " get it " and are doing what I/We attempted to do the past 4 years in Lackawanna.

GO KEVIN!-GO KEVIN!

Giddy-Up and Hurry-Up, WE NEED KEVIN GAUGHAN IN LACKAWANNA-to stop the mismanagement of public funds! People work too hard, if they still have a job,the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, sad to say. Something has to give soon. I made 2 attempts to bring down sizing to a vote and could not get a second or any discussion. I tried to discuss budget restraints repeatedly and they shut me down every meeting!
Remember Bethlehem's assessment is going down down down---king norm is now desperate for money and will take anything to bail his administration out. Hence slaughter house and Sorrento fiasco.

" Let The People Decide " is Kevin Gaughan's movement and I believe it is up to the people to decide the future direction of THEIR government! Yes there are pros and cons to down-sizing, etc. but it is obvious that what they are doing is not working and we must try Plan B or should I say Plan " K " to Halt their reckless spending of YOUR MONEY! GO KEVIN!

Kevin's Father helped us big time in Lackawanna 20 years ago to fight out the tire-burning plant, and hopefully his Son will soon be helping the Good Citizens of
Lackawanna fight out greed and ""taxation without representation""!

In fact here is some food for thought, we used to be West Seneca, and remember I told you all that Father Baker fought with the Big Money Steel Tycoons 100 years ago to stop the name of Lackawanna ( a forked river in Pennsylvania) from being put on us......... So how about renaming Lackawanna 100 years later to what Father Baker wanted us to be, (not meant to ever disrespect or dishonor our precious Lackawanna name). We just have so much negativity associated with the name Lackawanna, it is a shame it came to this point because the good people who are from here do not deserve it.

Village of Victoria-ville has a nice ring, don't you think?!