Thread: Greatest blessing

Greatest blessing

GOD has blessed Lackawanna especially the first ward by getting rid of Andrea Haxton for good. Its a fact to say that she will NEVER EVER EVER be the 1st wards council person again. Please leave town Andrea Haxton. That would be the greatest ending to this story. Again GOOD RIDDENS!!!!

Wow! After hammering her for saying stuff about certian things/people in the city you do the same thing.Please act like a grown up and not a 2year old. Where have the manners/professionalism gone in this city.

Post HaHaHa! I love this one!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    GOD has blessed Lackawanna especially the first ward by getting rid of Andrea Haxton for good. Its a fact to say that she will NEVER EVER EVER be the 1st wards council person again. Please leave town Andrea Haxton. That would be the greatest ending to this story. Again GOOD RIDDENS!!!!
    Dear Gloomy-La, I was not going to reply to your spiteful, jealous, ugliness but I couldn't resist sharing my career goals with you all right now in early 2010.

Maybe you are right, time will tell, I might not be back as First Ward Council Member, BUT, I might be back as the Mayor or Council President, or School Trustee.
    Who knows what direction the pulse of the good people of Lackawanna will push me towards.

"GOOD RIDDENS!!!!" ???? Typical of a city hall clerk who still made numerous errors even with spell check. We all make mistakes, but Whoa....., they wasted alot of time retying---and I also know they had trouble working in the private sector.

FYI, It is good riddance, not "riddens". The boys club got mad early on when I found out and called them out on their corruption. And I am glad I will no longer be associated with corruption and mismanagement of public funds. My God blessed me by pulling me away from all their nasty behavior.
    May God have mercy on your cold hearts.

I challenge you all to ----Be honest and tell the Public why you hate me so much----what exactly did I do to earn your hatred? I hope you will take me up on this---What did I do to City Hall people, Professionally or Personally? Please bless us with your list of all the things you all feel I did wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Dear Gloomy-La, I was not going to reply to your spiteful, jealous, ugliness but I couldn't resist sharing my career goals with you all right now in early 2010.

Maybe you are right, time will tell, I might not be back as First Ward Council Member, BUT, I might be back as the Mayor or Council President, or School Trustee.
    Who knows what direction the pulse of the good people of Lackawanna will push me towards.

"GOOD RIDDENS!!!!" ???? Typical of a city hall clerk who still made numerous errors even with spell check. We all make mistakes, but Whoa....., they wasted alot of time retying---and I also know they had trouble working in the private sector.

FYI, It is good riddance, not "riddens". The boys club got mad early on when I found out and called them out on their corruption. And I am glad I will no longer be associated with corruption and mismanagement of public funds. My God blessed me by pulling me away from all their nasty behavior.
    May God have mercy on your cold hearts.

I challenge you all to ----Be honest and tell the Public why you hate me so much----what exactly did I do to earn your hatred? I hope you will take me up on this---What did I do to City Hall people, Professionally or Personally? Please bless us with your list of all the things you all feel I did wrong.
    GO AWAY ALREADY!!!!! btw- its retyping not retying.......BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY.......GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Andrea

Speaking of work....i'm actually finishing up the paperwork to auction off ur property hun.....

Post Facts!

You got me on that one, ok.

So you must work in the treasurers office, please wipe your mouth before you leave. You are foaming.

May God have mercy on you.

You got me on that one, ok.

So you must work in the treasurers office, please wipe your mouth before you leave. You are foaming.

May God have mercy on you.
    sunny la must be edwin if his mouth is foaming.....they say crack does that to ppl..

Talking Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    sunny la must be edwin if his mouth is foaming.....they say crack does that to ppl..
    So you have defined who you are. Thank you.

So you have defined who you are. Thank you.
    adrea andrea andrea....... You are like edwins drug addiction, you just wont go away will you.......

adrea andrea andrea....... You are like edwins drug addiction, you just wont go away will you.......
    Jacob......you first!

Right back at ya...witch

SunnyLa, you are a typical despicable city hall goon. If I was Haxton, I would have gone postal on the bunch of ya's. Bottom feeders... blood suckers... wanna be's. May the orange abomination fall off it's foundation while you are standing underneath, you canker sore.

I think these comments have long ago crossed the line bordering on insanity.
    These words are just plain mean and hateful. Actually the whole thread is nothing but childish tit for tat......PLEASE, aren't there bigger issues to discuss and solve? How do these posts fall under the category of the topic?

Most people in this city would NOT waste their time reading this stuff. It is the SAME people here writing these things who have NO audience but each other. Please, give it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    I think these comments have long ago crossed the line bordering on insanity.
    These words are just plain mean and hateful. Actually the whole thread is nothing but childish tit for tat......PLEASE, aren't there bigger issues to discuss and solve? How do these posts fall under the category of the topic?

Most people in this city would NOT waste their time reading this stuff. It is the SAME people here writing these things who have NO audience but each other. Please, give it up.
    Why was this thread started? Simply to hurt Andrea. I thought it was utterly childish and chose to ignore it. Until...the remark about auctioning off Andrea's property!
    This obviously HAD to come from city hall. The thing I can't fathom though, is why is this person taking such pleasure in Andrea's circumstance? I have seen many, many people in bad situations financially. However, I feel bad for them. I watch these stories on the news and always think "there but for the grace of God...". I have to wonder about the character of this person and ask why they hate Andrea so much. I wonder if they see Andrea pushing a shopping cart around Lackawanna, will they laugh at her or toss a cookie her way?

Thumbs up

Don't worry. What goes around-comes around. In life, everything balances one way or another; sooner or later.

Nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth.

People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Speaking of work....i'm actually finishing up the paperwork to auction off ur property hun.....
    SunnyLA and the rest of you vipers will be glad to hear that your soggy registered letter to take our property came today. I hope you are proud of yourselves, and hope you all have a super duper weekend.

Thread Information