Thread: Hamburg Central School District, 32/243 LIES, Hodgson Russ DUPING COMMISSIONER ELIA

Hamburg Central School District, 32/243 LIES, Hodgson Russ DUPING COMMISSIONER ELIA

Hearing Officer again was emailed Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at12:58 PM

Mr. D’Amico on Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:16 PM you emailed: “…I would respectfully suggest that you submit your request to Mr. Freedman as previously directed by the District…”

Following your suggestion my request was again made to Mr. Freedman.

Mr. Freedman refuses to respond. IS THIS ANOTHER ANDREW J. FREEDMAN DECEPTION OF COMMISSIONER ELIA, Is it Mr. D'Amico???

You punished Daniel as you February 10, 2015 articulated in the transcript: “Okay, so this is the December 19th, 2014 Notice of Suspension from Principal Jen Giallella regarding the incidents that Mr. Crangle just spoke to and which would notify the guardian of Daniel Bowen of his two-day out-of-school suspension which was to take place on December 22nd and December 23rd, is that correct?”

The February 10, 2015 transcript records assistant principal Crangle affirming your above statement.

As a matter of record you then stated: “…Okay. So I will mark and enter this Principal's Notice of Suspension as Exhibit No. 6…”

This is the EXHIBIT No.6 Andrew J. Freedman gave to me July 20, 2015:

Page 7 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1UHJUNDFwvSTVQOEZtT21ZMVE/view is Freedman confirming evidence.

This is the EXHIBIT 6 HCSD mailed to me December 23, 2014:

The EXHIBIT 6 NOTICE OF SUSPENSION mailed by HCSD December 23, 2014 is:

Again Mr. D’Amico, is Freedman obstructing justice to his deceitful interest, please provide Commissioner Elia, Daniel and me the NOTICE OF SUSPENSION read by assistant principal Crangle, accepted by Andrew J. Freedman and marked by hearing officer D’Amico EXHIBIT No.6 on February 10, 2015. This EXHIBIT No.6 read by Mr. Crangle as “…Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office…December 22nd and December 23rd…”

The Crangle read version materially differs from the 2 above EXHIBIT No. 6s. Daniel and I have never received this Crangle read NOTICE OF SUSPENSION EXHIBIT 6 version.

Mr. D’Amico please also provide evidence of HCSD’s assured delivery “…notifying the guardian of Daniel Bowen of his two-day out-of-school suspension?”

Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Covering up adult bad behavior; The well-being of...":

http://theeleventhdistrict.blogspot....-district.html

Mr. Bowen-

Check out this blog from North Tonawanda. Andrew Freedman and his swanky friend at Erie One BOCES- the crazy insane Colleen Sloane have been up to these tricks for years. In my experience Colleen Sloane must have some serious mental health issues to do the things she does. I heard she liked to do "dirty tricks" with Andrew Freedmans former law partner David Hoover and Dirty Don Ogilteen. These people are filth Mr. Bowen, they do not have one shred of decency. Andrew Freedman should be disbarred for his conduct. Wasn't it in Hamburg where he physically attacked a board member and the police were called. Colleen Sloane can't be a real lawyer so she hides at BOCES- and does dirty fithy things and has absolute no conscious. She is beyond evil- yes there are evil people in this world, rotten to the core- really bad bad insane harmful people and Andy and Colleen are poison to children and are scum. What they did your kid is nothing compared to North Tonawanda and lots of other places. Andrew should lose his law license. He is crazy. Read this blog Bowen- its unreal.

Thread Information