The case of the death of Barry Moss has been resolved by entry of a guilty plea, effectively for leaving the scene. One of the great tragedies of this case is that a grand jury had voted an indictment and the staff of then DA Frank Sedita went before the grand jury and told them to reverse their vote. I'm no legal historian but my guess is that doesn't happen real often. Kudos to DA Flaherty for reopening the case and getting a plea. Wonder how often now-Judge Sedita will go before the jury in the trials he handles and tells them to reverse their decisions. This area really needs a complete airing out of the court system. People are so caught up in whether their highway superintendent is using the office copier to copy a personal letter and yet they ignore the one branch of government that can affect the most important things in their lives, family matters like child custody, and millions in liability judgments and settlements. Personally, I don't find it comforting that these decisions are being influenced for a fistful of hockey tickets.