Thread: Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/clinton...n-email-probe/

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Citizens United!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

And FBI director Coney has a brother that works for the Clintons. God help us!

Quote Originally Posted by iohannesflorus View Post
    And FBI director Coney has a brother that works for the Clintons. God help us!
    Agreed. We need to find a way in this country to keep people who know each other from being able to work with each other.

FBI Director Comey Took Millions from Clinton Foundation Defense Contractor

Is anyone surprised by this corruption? When FBI Director James Comey said that the organization would not be seeking to bring charges against Hillary Clinton over her illegal email server, anyone paying attention knew there was a deep level of corruption. Now, it's been made clear. James Comey received millions of dollars from the corrupt Clinton Foundation, and his brother's law firm also does the Clinton's taxes.

According to a letter sent by 200 Republicans who stated Clinton "clearly placed our nation's secrets in peril," Comey was asked why he would not bring charges against her. "No one is above the law, and the American people deserve a more robust explanation for your decision to not recommend criminal charges."

A review of FBI Director James Comey's professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.http://freedomoutpost.com/fbi-direct...se-contractor/
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Agreed. We need to find a way in this country to keep people who know each other from being able to work with each other.
    Maybe it's just a teensy bit important to not work with someone you are investigating. I'm just sayin'............

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Maybe it's just a teensy bit important to not work with someone you are investigating. I'm just sayin'............
    Comeys brother was not investigating her, which is what I was responding to.

Comeys brother was not investigating her, which is what I was responding to.
    Ok, Jeff. You got me there. Although I don't think it's a good idea to have any possible connections which could be construed as collusion or bias when rendering a decision after an investigation. You don't think brothers talk? Maybe they didn't, but it sure smells funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Ok, Jeff. You got me there. Although I don't think it's a good idea to have any possible connections which could be construed as collusion or bias when rendering a decision after an investigation. You don't think brothers talk? Maybe they didn't, but it sure smells funny to me.
    I don't see how you possibly avoid this. People run in the same circles. Take a step back at your own connections. I bet someone could come up with some theory of corruption based on who you know. I sure they could for me as well.

It was also a coincidence that both Bill and Hillary's brothers recieved lucrative contracts granted to them in Haiti. They bother were give contracts to do hurricane rebuilding work that was never finished.

"Roger Clinton And Tony Rodham Were Both Involved In Housing Deals In Haiti That Centered On Using Their Connections To Get Money Through The Clinton Foundation

Roger Clinton Used His Connections To Get A Consulting Job With A Building Firm Seeking Contracts In Haiti. "More recently, Roger Clinton parlayed his family ties into a consulting arrangement with a group of builders hoping to sell houses in Haiti, where Bill Clinton's private foundation and Mrs. Clinton's State Department helped direct recovery efforts after the 2010 earthquake." (Mike Mcintire And Steve Eder, "Roger Clinton Is Wary, Chatty And Still Occasionally Attracting Attention," The New York Times , 7/6/15)

The CEO Of The Company Stated He Paid Roger $100,000 "To Get Us A Contract Through The Clinton Foundation." "'I paid Roger $100,000,' Mr. Coleman said. 'Basically, he promised to get us a contract through the Clinton Foundation for a project over there. What he was really trying to do was sell the influence of his brother.'" (Mike Mcintire And Steve Eder, "Roger Clinton Is Wary, Chatty And Still Occasionally Attracting Attention," The New York Times , 7/6/15)
    Hillary Clinton's Brother, Tony Rodham, Was Also Involved In A Deal Seeking To Build Homes In Haiti During The Clinton Tenure. "When Mr. Clinton worked as a co-chairman of Haiti's earthquake recovery commission, Mr. Rodham and his partners sought a $22 million deal to rebuild homes in the country." (Steve Eder, "Tony Rodham's Ties Invite Scrutiny For Hillary And Bill Clinton," The New York Times , 5/10/15)

Rodham Stated That He Worked Through The Clinton Foundation, And Sought To Influence Bill, "Because It's His Fund That We're Going To Get Our Money From." "'I deal through the Clinton Foundation. That gets me in touch with the Haitian officials,' Mr. Rodham said, according to a transcript of his testimony. 'I hound my brother-in-law, because it's his fund that we're going to get our money from.'" (Steve Eder, "Tony Rodham's Ties Invite Scrutiny For Hillary And Bill Clinton," The New York Times , 5/10/15)

Tony Rodham Also Served On The Board Of A Mining Company That Won A Lucrative Haitian Mining Permit, And Whose CEO He Met At A Clinton Global Initiative Meeting

Rodham Also Served On The Board Of A US Mining Company That Won One Of Two Haitian Gold Mining Permits, Which Was Later Placed On Hold. "Controversy surrounding the Clintons only deepened with the recent revelation, contained in an upcoming book by Peter Schweizer, that Tony Rodham - Hillary Clinton's younger brother - serves on the advisory board of a U.S.-based company that in 2012 won one of Haiti's first two gold-mining permits in 50 years. After objection from the Haitian Senate, the permits have been placed on hold." (Kevin Sullivan and Rosalind Helderman, "How The Clintons' Haiti Development Plans Succeed - And Disappoint," The Washington Post , 3/20/15)

Rodham Was Introduced To The CEO Of The Mining Company At A Meeting Of The Clinton Global Initiative. "In interviews with The Washington Post, both Rodham and the chief executive of Delaware-based VCS Mining said they were introduced at a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative - an offshoot of the Clinton Foundation that critics have long alleged invites a blurring of its charitable mission with the business interests of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their corporate donors." (Kevin Sullivan and Rosalind S. Helderman, "Role Of Hillary Clinton's Brother In Haiti Gold Mine Raises Eyebrows," The Washington Post , 3/20/15)
    Rodham, Who Describes Himself As A Facilitator, Has Used His Family Connections For Decades To Further His Business Ventures.

https://www.gop.com/clintons-legacy-in-haiti/
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

FBI is taking another look into the email situation
    http://wivb.com/2016/10/28/fbi-new-c...investigation/
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    From the story

"Clinton’s campaign didn’t immediately respond to request for comment."

Of course not. They are thinking up what BS they are going to say...

I wonder how much longer Jeremy Zellner and the www.ecdems.com are going to support her. Their judgement can not be this bad.

I don't see how you possibly avoid this. People run in the same circles. Take a step back at your own connections. I bet someone could come up with some theory of corruption based on who you know. I sure they could for me as well.
    I am sure they are all just friends. Just like Bubba and the AG. Probably just talking bout golf, recipes..you know.

Even the potential illusion of impropriety should be considering imo.

Thread Information