Thread: Close to deciding

Cool Close to deciding

So the Newspaper of Tinsel Town endorsed a TV star? Wonder who he'll get next, The Hollywood Gazette?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    OTher news papers are endorsing someone who with the wikileaks findings is incompetent, corrupt and lies. Or a news paper is endorsing someone who is a TV star. At this point being popular on TV doesn't seem like a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    OTher news papers are endorsing someone who with the wikileaks findings is incompetent, corrupt and lies. Or a news paper is endorsing someone who is a TV star. At this point being popular on TV doesn't seem like a negative.
    Does anyone either read or care what these relics of a bygone era endorse? They know theyre becoming more irrelevant every day

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know. I know papers are having issues with selling advertising since the market has changed along with content delivery.

I used to make a point of reading the Buffalo News Paper/site often. Since the next to last update I didn't like navigating the site and the latest update seems worse. I don't why but I haven't been making a point of buying a sunday news paper like I used to.

The new site is terrible. It's like a really bad Wordpress layout.

I still read it every day though
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    So the Newspaper of Tinsel Town endorsed a TV star? Wonder who he'll get next, The Hollywood Gazette?
    We are bombarded daily by PC from major news outlets relentlessly. NY Times, Buffalo new, ABC etc., mini series, comedy, situation comedy and so on. PC is the modern day version of propaganda. I will take tinsel town any day. Remember Hitler who said repeat a lie often enough and the people will believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by iohannesflorus View Post
    We are bombarded daily by PC from major news outlets relentlessly. NY Times, Buffalo new, ABC etc., mini series, comedy, situation comedy and so on. PC is the modern day version of propaganda. I will take tinsel town any day. Remember Hitler who said repeat a lie often enough and the people will believe it.
    Whis applies to Trump supporters. Trust me, most people who are voting for Hillary are doing it to NOT vote for Trump. The Trump supporters are probably m,ore evenly split between the anti-Hillary crowd and idiots that actually believe his nonsense
    HipKat's Blog

Oh! how hate overwhelms reason. Hillary is a proven pathological liar. 30 years of lying most of which compromised our national security. I will take the other liar.

Quote Originally Posted by iohannesflorus View Post
    Oh! how hate overwhelms reason. Hillary is a proven pathological liar. 30 years of lying most of which compromised our national security. I will take the other liar.
    Yeah Benghazi was started because of the video.... people died.

Thread Information