Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Post Abortion

Hillary did not portray the Roe vs Wade decision accurately in the last debate. The original decision did not give the women the complete rights over the life of the unborn throughout pregnancy. They wrote of viability i.e. the right of privacy can override the right of the unborn only during the period it is not able to survive on its own which is somewhere within the first and second trimester. Abortions after that, violate Roe v. Wade. The liberals get away with late abortions because the courts have chipped away at the original law. A viable unborn can literally be ripped out of the womb minutes before birth and then have its parts harvested. When she speaks of Roe v Wade, she is really speaking of an extreme application, almost a contradiction if not a violation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by iohannesflorus View Post
    Hillary did not portray the Roe vs Wade decision accurately in the last debate. The original decision did not give the women the complete rights over the life of the unborn throughout pregnancy. They wrote of viability i.e. the right of privacy can override the right of the unborn only during the period it is not able to survive on its own which is somewhere within the first and second trimester. Abortions after that, violate Roe v. Wade. The liberals get away with late abortions because the courts have chipped away at the original law. A viable unborn can literally be ripped out of the womb minutes before birth and then have its parts harvested. When she speaks of Roe v Wade, she is really speaking of an extreme application, almost a contradiction if not a violation of it.
    Ummm, yea, she mentioned that. It was at the moment when Trump started talking about late term abortion and aborting a baby "at 8 months and 29 days." The chipping away as you put it, is in the other direction.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Ummm, yea, she mentioned that. It was at the moment when Trump started talking about late term abortion and aborting a baby "at 8 months and 29 days." The chipping away as you put it, is in the other direction.
    b.b.
    Roe v Wade has been extended way beyond its original intent. These liberals who are getting away with this are lucky to have been born to be able to do so. They have created a new morality in which selling baby parts is ok. This is proven but the PC media does not talk about it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They have created a new morality in which selling baby parts is ok. This is proven but the PC media does not talk about it.
    That is a bit much because now you have a money "factor" involved. If you can get 1000 a liver you can now start offering 250 to abort your baby.

They have created a new morality in which selling baby parts is ok. This is proven but the PC media does not talk about it.
    You make up fake information faster than Trump does.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    You make up fake information faster than Trump does.
    Do your own research. If you are honest with yourself, you will be surprised.

Do your own research. If you are honest with yourself, you will be surprised.
    Why don't you just go ahead and post links for us dummies
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

BTW, your accusation here was fact checked to be false.... try again
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Roe v Wade has been extended way beyond its original intent. These liberals who are getting away with this are lucky to have been born to be able to do so. They have created a new morality in which selling baby parts is ok. This is proven but the PC media does not talk about it.
    Not true. Roe v Wade allowed for abortions past viability. The GOP has passed law after law pushing in the other direction. All of which have been found to be unconstitutional.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Not true. Roe v Wade allowed for abortions past viability. The GOP has passed law after law pushing in the other direction. All of which have been found to be unconstitutional.b.b.
    It's a shame the unborn child doesn't have a voice in these decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Why don't you just go ahead and post links for us dummies
    The following links are not from pro-life groups. One is from Cornel university, one from a pro-abortion group, and the last is the actual decision and its arguments. They all prove my point that Roe v Wade legalized abortion only during the time the unborn are not viable. In fact the majority opinion used the terms "viability" and first trimester. It allowed for states to restrict late term abortions. Subsequent decisions changed all that. Roe v Wade was extended to the level at which we are now.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/410/113
    http://womenshistory.about.com/od/ab...roe_v_wade.htm
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-suprem...t/410/113.html

The following links are not from pro-life groups. One is from Cornel university, one from a pro-abortion group, and the last is the actual decision and its arguments. They all prove my point that Roe v Wade legalized abortion only during the time the unborn are not viable. In fact the majority opinion used the terms "viability" and first trimester. It allowed for states to restrict late term abortions. Subsequent decisions changed all that. Roe v Wade was extended to the level at which we are now.
    Oh Bazinga! Nice job, iohannesflorus!

Ronald Reagan
    “I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

Many states in fact have laws in place for post 1 trimester abortions. 19 I believe. As far as I know that is in accordance with the SCOTUS decision. Do you expect there to be no push and pull for a topic as heated as abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That is a bit much because now you have a money "factor" involved. If you can get 1000 a liver you can now start offering 250 to abort your baby.
    No one is selling baby parts. Don't buy the BS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information