Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you're voting for....

If you're voting for....

If you're voting for Hillary, you are voting for the status quo. And we all agree that the status quo is tired. You've voting for the same ol', same ol'. You are voting for a woman who has made bad decisions, who has flip flopped on issues, who has not kept promises and who is involved in some ways with questionable actions. A woman accused of lying and tampering with evidence. You are also voting for someone who has been in the Senate and in the WHite House. Someone who has experience with policy making decisions. Experience with foreign affairs, diplomatic relationships with other countries at the political level.

If you're voting for Trump. You're stupid. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you are. Stupid, ignorant, ill informed, possibly brainwashed and caught up in the hype. And either too lazy or too ignorant to look past the hype and see you support someone who brings nothing to the table. Not one thing. He has no experience in Politics, military and national defense affairs. National budgeting - which is a disaster. No experience in diplomacy - and no clue about it as we can plainly see from his campaign. Trump isn't a suspected liar - he's a proven liar. A man who manipulates people for a living and has successfully manipulated a lot of voters into buying into his nonsense. He has no plan, other than to build a wall where walls exist, expecting to keep out people who have no problem getting through or under those existing walls.

If you're like me and are leaning towards not voting - which has drawn the wrath of a lot of my friends - it's probably the best choice, depending on your morals and principles. Voting is a right, not a duty, and not a moral obligation.
    There’s nothing virtuous or patriotic about voting just for the sake of voting. And that's what some people want - people to vote just for the sake of voting, even if, like me, they have no faith in either candidate. It's like voting between a tornado and a major earthquake in an election of which would you rather be struck by. Well, neither and what does it matter? They're both bad. They both leave long enduring damage.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

We have fought wars and too many people have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure you have the right to vote only for you to sit on the sidelines. Even though it may be a hopeless attempt, go and vote for a write in candidate, yourself for that matter if you wish. The important thing is to participate and contribute. That is the duty of every citizen. If you choose not to be a citizen, allow me to show you the door...........

I'm a Veteran, too, first off and second, Vets are more forgiving of people who won't serve and Leaders who oppress us than they are with someone who refuses to vote for the lesser evil... gimme a break
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If you're voting for Hillary, you are voting for the status quo. And we all agree that the status quo is tired. You've voting for the same ol', same ol'. You are voting for a woman who has made bad decisions, who has flip flopped on issues, who has not kept promises and who is involved in some ways with questionable actions. A woman accused of lying and tampering with evidence. You are also voting for someone who has been in the Senate and in the WHite House. Someone who has experience with policy making decisions. Experience with foreign affairs, diplomatic relationships with other countries at the political level.

If you're voting for Trump. You're stupid. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you are. Stupid, ignorant, ill informed, possibly brainwashed and caught up in the hype. And either too lazy or too ignorant to look past the hype and see you support someone who brings nothing to the table. Not one thing. He has no experience in Politics, military and national defense affairs. National budgeting - which is a disaster. No experience in diplomacy - and no clue about it as we can plainly see from his campaign. Trump isn't a suspected liar - he's a proven liar. A man who manipulates people for a living and has successfully manipulated a lot of voters into buying into his nonsense. He has no plan, other than to build a wall where walls exist, expecting to keep out people who have no problem getting through or under those existing walls.

If you're like me and are leaning towards not voting - which has drawn the wrath of a lot of my friends - it's probably the best choice, depending on your morals and principles. Voting is a right, not a duty, and not a moral obligation.
    There’s nothing virtuous or patriotic about voting just for the sake of voting. And that's what some people want - people to vote just for the sake of voting, even if, like me, they have no faith in either candidate. It's like voting between a tornado and a major earthquake in an election of which would you rather be struck by. Well, neither and what does it matter? They're both bad. They both leave long enduring damage.
    I disagree, having worn a military uniform myself...I think it dishonors those who fought and died so that others could be free to choose how they are governed. That is my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion. Call me stupid I am voting for Trump because the establishment is corrupt, evil, and on a ruinous path socially, economically, morally, spiritually. Why don't you read wikileaks? Then you will see where the lies are.

Oh, by the way look how vets fared under this administration. Ps Kaepernick is a pos.

I understand the difficult choice we have here but how come inexperience was not an issue when Obama ran? We ended up with a hidden radical. I believe Trump loves this country and so do I both as a vet and as a LEGAL immigrant. Hillary-Obama wand to turn it upside down.

I understand the difficult choice we have here but how come inexperience was not an issue when Obama ran? We ended up with a hidden radical. I believe Trump loves this country and so do I both as a vet and as a LEGAL immigrant. Hillary-Obama want to turn it upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by iohannesflorus View Post
    I understand the difficult choice we have here but how come inexperience was not an issue when Obama ran? We ended up with a hidden radical. I believe Trump loves this country and so do I both as a vet and as a LEGAL immigrant. Hillary-Obama want to turn it upside down.
    Obama is not a radical. You don't know what a radical is if you think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Obama is not a radical. You don't know what a radical is if you think that.
    If you think he is not a radical than you must be one yourself. The trouble is that he was never really vetted. A media package sold by the liberal media.

If you think he is not a radical than you must be one yourself. The trouble is that he was never really vetted. A media package sold by the liberal media.
    I agree.

What a crock! The only person or thing Trump loves is himself. He obviously doesn't even love his children if he allows some guy to call his daughter "a piece of ass"!

As for Obama being a "hidden radical", that's right wingnut bull****. Even if it were true, however, it's not only irrelevant, it sure beats the hell out of the quite openly fascist Trump.

PS ... why exactly did you emphasize that you're a "LEGAL immigrant" and not mention being a citizen? You do realize that only CITIZENS can vote, right?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    What a crock! The only person or thing Trump loves is himself. He obviously doesn't even love his children if he allows some guy to call his daughter "a piece of ass"!

As for Obama being a "hidden radical", that's right wingnut bull****. Even if it were true, however, it's not only irrelevant, it sure beats the hell out of the quite openly fascist Trump.

PS ... why exactly did you emphasize that you're a "LEGAL immigrant" and not mention being a citizen? You do realize that only CITIZENS can vote, right?
    All the fascists in history have been lefties and it is still true today. I am a citizen and I will NOT vote for the true fascist, Hillary. It isn't the Trump campaign organizing "brown shirt" tactics. It comes from people like Soros. P.S. Hillary loves herself also.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I disagree, having worn a military uniform myself...I think it dishonors those who fought and died so that others could be free to choose how they are governed. That is my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion. Call me stupid I am voting for Trump because the establishment is corrupt, evil, and on a ruinous path socially, economically, morally, spiritually. Why don't you read wikileaks? Then you will see where the lies are.

Oh, by the way look how vets fared under this administration. Ps Kaepernick is a pos.
    I totally agree with your last line. But everything you just said about what's currently happening is exactly what Trump is. That's what you can look forward to 10-fold with him as president.

Okay, here's a challenge for the Trump supporters. Give me one valid, logical, sane reason why anybody would want to vote for Donald Trump? And I don't mean the generalizations that are all his campaign has been. I don't want to hear he's going to build a wall because we all know he's going to build a wall but no idea how he's going to build a wall. I don't want to hear Mexico is going to pay for it because that's a crock and I want to hear how Mexico is actually going to pay for it. I want to hear how a man who Outsources jobs to 13 different countries is going to go against his peers and bring those companies back to America. I want to know how he's going to bolster up our supposedly depleted military when we spend more money on the military every year and spend more money on our military than the next 16 countries combined. I want to hear details, not about the wonderful plan. The great plan. The Great and Wonderful Plan that everybody's going to have. Give me one real reason why anybody should logically vote for this guy
    Last edited by HipKat; October 21st, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

All the fascists in history have been lefties and it is still true today.
    You seem to have a complete misunderstanding of what fascism is.
    Fascism has always been the far-right. Communism is the far left.
    Scapegoating outsiders, encouraging fear, promoting violence against the other parties, and extreme nationalism are all fascist traits.

Clinton is certainly not innocent, but she's not a fascist.
    Trump on the other hand fits the fascist characteristics a little too well.

I totally agree with your last line. But everything you just said about what's currently happening is exactly what Trump is. That's what you can look forward to 10-fold with him as president.

Okay, here's a challenge for the Trump supporters. Give me one valid, logical, sane reason why anybody would want to vote for Donald Trump? And I don't mean the generalizations that are all his campaign has been. I don't want to hear he's going to build a wall because we all know he's going to build a wall but no idea how he's going to build a wall. I don't want to hear Mexico is going to pay for it because that's a crock and I want to hear how Mexico is actually going to pay for it. I want to hear how a man who Outsources jobs to 13 different countries is going to go against his peers and bring those companies back to America. I want to know how he's going to bolster up our supposedly depleted military when we spend more money on the military every year and spend more money on our military than the next 16 countries combined. I want to hear details, not about the wonderful plan. The great plan. The Great and Wonderful Plan that everybody's going to have. Give me one real reason why anybody should logically vote for this guy
    He realizes our economy is not great, our GDP is piss poor for spending 10 Trillion dollars, and that we are in a global credit bubble. Recognizing the problems is the first step to their solutions.

Oh, and he doesn't insist on provoking Russia, we are at the lowest point since the cold war. The establishment is frightened to death of him which is reason enough to vote for him.

You don't get to be where he is by being stupid or inexperienced. The alternative is voting for corruption at the highest level. I try to keep focused on the main issues that have more to do with logic than emotion and main stream pandering.

Does he say stupid things...yeah. Do I honestly think he cares about the direction of where this country is going , yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    You seem to have a complete misunderstanding of what fascism is.
    Fascism has always been the far-right. Communism is the far left.
    Scapegoating outsiders, encouraging fear, promoting violence against the other parties, and extreme nationalism are all fascist traits.

Clinton is certainly not innocent, but she's not a fascist.
    Trump on the other hand fits the fascist characteristics a little too well.
    Hilary is a globalist.

Trump is a nationalist.

It's time to stop mortgaging our great grandchildren for the former.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information