Thread: A Hillary supporter - Woman Backtracks on Assault Claim After O’Keefe Video

Tony Fracasso - Admin

A Hillary supporter - Woman Backtracks on Assault Claim After O’Keefe Video

Woman Backtracks on Assault Claim After O’Keefe Video

A woman who accused a Donald Trump supporter of punching her outside a Trump rally in North Carolina is backtracking after James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released video showing Democrat operatives claiming she was a trained activist.

69-year-old Sharon Teeter of Asheville now says it is possible that 73-year-old Richard L. Campbell merely touched her accidentally, as his attorney had claimed all along.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...veritas-video/

This woman made this mans life miserable. Why is Hillary making it sound like Trump supports are causing the issues when it's Hillary supporters doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

This woman made this mans life miserable. Why is Hillary making it sound like Trump supports are causing the issues when it's Hillary supporters doing this?
    Because Trump supporters are also. Cherry picking one story and using it to further your agenda makes you look silly

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/11/11202540/trump-violent

The problem with violence at Trump rallies starts with Trump himself
    Trump is not just condoning violence. He is encouraging it.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

99% of the violence is committed by peace loving hate-free liberal lefties...

Anybody that doubts that should put Trump bumper stickers on their car .... we'll see how that goes. Or how long a Trump sign lasts in your yard...

the haters of hate seething with hate....

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

Anybody that doubts that should put Trump bumper stickers on their car .... we'll see how that goes. Or how long a Trump sign lasts in your yard...

..... and another post I completely agree with.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

The first Trump sign that was put up in front of my shop primary week was pulled down 3 times. To the point it was so bent up and ripped I couldn't use it again.

Ted Morton was kind enough to drop a sign off for me this week but it has Trump and Wendy Long printed on it. I don't know anything about Wendy Long so I'm waiting for someone to drop off Trump "Trump only signs".

Thread Information