Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugg deserves 143rd District Assembly seat

[QUOTE=Breezy;1674158]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Sure, this isn't his "first rodeo" but are you sure he wasn't the clown in previous ones?
    Hold people to their own action and not those of others. Give it up already. The electiom you live and breathe by is a year old almost. Thing is breezy can't find anything else he can try to hold over Russ

Its called Election Law for a reason. Its the law. And Sugg broke the law by not filing his disclosure report by the deadline. it was over two weeks late

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Man, Lee's really worked up on this one!!!

Funny!

Who let the dogs out?

Worked up, Breezy, nah!

LMAO really because the Wallace supporters are hearing footsteps according to the polls and the candidate not given a chance in hell is making headway. The big, well funded powerful Wallace machine is seriously being challenged by a grassroots candidate with less than $7,000 in the piggy bank.

And actually thanks to you Breezy, the Wallace research team began with a group of Sugg supporters who got pissed when you opened the door months ago by declaring that Wallace was a law professor who taught ethics and as such you would choose someone like that over a Sugg anytime. That’s when the lying began and continues to today. And they have been waiting for you and have more nasty **** to serve up should you choose that route – as you always do.

Well, who is the one that misrepresented her credentials and is taking money from the special interest groups? And all you and SabreTooth can regurgitate is campaign financial disclosure inappropriateness without a shred of proof.

But hey, throw enough **** on the wall and hope some of it sticks with the uniformed is your forte. Tell a lie often enough and people will start believing it.

Win or lose, Sugg afforded the public opportunity to vote for an individual possessing the integrity, ethics and experience to end the status quo that Wallace really represents. Keep spinning the financial disclosure BS as that’s all you have.

Footsteps, Breezy, hear them. LOL!

Who let the dogs out?

Worked up, Breezy, nah!

LMAO really because the Wallace supporters are hearing footsteps according to the polls and the candidate not given a chance in hell is making headway. The big, well funded powerful Wallace machine is seriously being challenged by a grassroots candidate with less than $7,000 in the piggy bank.

And actually thanks to you Breezy, the Wallace research team began with a group of Sugg supporters who got pissed when you opened the door months ago by declaring that Wallace was a law professor who taught ethics and as such you would choose someone like that over a Sugg anytime. That’s when the lying began and continues to today. And they have been waiting for you and have more nasty **** to serve up should you choose that route – as you always do.

Well, who is the one that misrepresented her credentials and is taking money from the special interest groups? And all you and SabreTooth can regurgitate is campaign financial disclosure inappropriateness without a shred of proof.

But hey, throw enough **** on the wall and hope some of it sticks with the uniformed is your forte. Tell a lie often enough and people will start believing it.

Win or lose, Sugg afforded the public opportunity to vote for an individual possessing the integrity, ethics and experience to end the status quo that Wallace really represents. Keep spinning the financial disclosure BS as that’s all you have.

What integrity or ethics? Sugg already broke the law

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    What integrity or ethics? Sugg already broke the law
    Agreed!

What would we expect from another Clubhouse Politician like Mr. Sugg.

Seems to me that the GOP in these parts just can't get past ethical misfits, like we saw in 2014 with the current assemblywoman, last year in their former supervisor and council candidate and county legislator, this year with the Russell Sugg candidacy.

What's next?

You would think that the local GOP would promote better candidates.

Next year will be a real hoot!

Who let the dogs out?

Worked up, Breezy, nah!

Yawn!

Somehow I just don't think anyone is waiting for me. Please!

And Mr. Sugg doesn't stand a chance this year and you know it.

He could have all the money in the world this time around and get destroyed at the polls.

There is not a chance in the world that Mr. Sugg could take Cheektowaga this year with the presidential election. PLEASE!

Oh, and once your side lost Dino, any organization for the GOP in Lancaster has been lost.

If anyone should be hearing footsteps, it should be Ted Morton! (And maybe even Mr. Sugg when he runs again next year in the Village.)

I had hoped we could keep it clean but Breezy started the mud slinging from the get go. Ok typical, politics have become a blood sport, I get it.

Unfortunately I'll say this is fair, Trump & Hillary has changed the dynamics of this election, ultimately effecting voter turnout.

My thoughts are this, personally with the shake down on campaign donations with Ciminelli, the extortionist Benderson Development who by the way gave Monica her free space for her campaign donations-Monica is now beholden to them, and the lobbyists who IMO are also extortionist-oh Monica received campaign donations from-yeah she will be beholden to them, especially when she goes to Albany, and then there are more but the point is if I were heading to the polls undecided who would I vote for - someone who has been misleading to the general public and mishandled her scholarship and lied about her private practice or someone who had actually developed the stepping stones by implementing Ethic Reform, a dedicated professional with deep faith to be the best public servant he can who has given his Trustee salary impart back to the community he serves -- is my choice.

Finally, I have been puzzled by Monica Wallace's relationship with Elias Farrah who was a student of hers. How ironic is it that Monica is running for that seat Elias Farrah took down? Now wouldn't it be probably no surprise to those in the know, that if Monica wins guess who will be in her cabinet? Elias Farrah....

Wait for it.....

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I had hoped we could keep it clean but Breezy started the mud slinging from the get go. Ok typical, politics have become a blood sport, I get it.

Unfortunately I'll say this is fair, Trump & Hillary has changed the dynamics of this election, ultimately effecting voter turnout.

My thoughts are this, personally with the shake down on campaign donations with Ciminelli, the extortionist Benderson Development who by the way gave Monica her free space for her campaign donations-Monica is now beholden to them, and the lobbyists who IMO are also extortionist-oh Monica received campaign donations from-yeah she will be beholden to them, especially when she goes to Albany, and then there are more but the point is if I were heading to the polls undecided who would I vote for - someone who has been misleading to the general public and mishandled her scholarship and lied about her private practice or someone who had actually developed the stepping stones by implementing Ethic Reform, a dedicated professional with deep faith to be the best public servant he can who has given his Trustee salary impart back to the community he serves -- is my choice.

Finally, I have been puzzled by Monica Wallace's relationship with Elias Farrah who was a student of hers. How ironic is it that Monica is running for that seat Elias Farrah took down? Now wouldn't it be probably no surprise to those in the know, that if Monica wins guess who will be in her cabinet? Elias Farrah....

Wait for it.....
    You're absolutely right. i called set up and switching teams with Elias right away.bwbd how is it when the news first bike it hit the post???? Not a coincidence

Agreed!

What would we expect from another Clubhouse Politician like Mr. Sugg.

Seems to me that the GOP in these parts just can't get past ethical misfits, like we saw in 2014 with the current assemblywoman, last year in their former supervisor and council candidate and county legislator, this year with the Russell Sugg candidacy.

What's next?

You would think that the local GOP would promote better candidates.

Next year will be a real hoot!
    Hey breezy aka Ron.... recall Dennis g?? How about Kristy m? Now you have the other dems like pidgeon, flaherty, Cheektowagas dem minions etc.

Shortstuff and Lancastermom,

SPOT ON!!!

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Shortstuff and Lancastermom,

SPOT ON!!!
    Translation of gorja's "SPOT ON!!!" statement: Spot on to Lancastermom's incomprehensible, unintelligible and heck, discombobulated post.

What the heck is she even saying?

For someone who claims to want to strengthen the Lancaster School system, Lancastermom's English comprehension is just awful.

Of course, as usual, Shortstuff simply does not know what she's talking about.

Nothing new there.

Maybe she can explain the "extortion" charges again Benderson.

The rest is just plain clown talk.

If I were Mr. Sugg, I'd be embarrassed if this is the team sticking up for my candidacy.

Sugg may be driving this Clown Car, with Lancastermom and Shortstuff along for the ride.

Translation of gorja's "SPOT ON!!!" statement: Spot on to Lancastermom's incomprehensible, unintelligible and heck, discombobulated post.

For someone who claims to want to strengthen the Lancaster School system, Lancastermom's English comprehension is just awful.

Nothing new there.

If I were Mr. Sugg, I'd be embarrassed if this is the team sticking up for my candidacy.

Sugg may be driving this Clown Car, with Lancastermom and Shortstuff along for the ride.
    Tsk, tsk, there goes that Democratic Party elitist mind-set again; condescending and non inclusive, the opposite from what they portend to be. “We know better than you and that is why we bought and sold another lawyer to do our bidding; much smarter and ethical than your ‘clown car’ candidate.

• We will first dress her up to be a UB professor teaching ethics. Whoops, they caught us at that lie.
    • Whoops they found out she is only a part time lecturer on ‘storytelling’.
    • Whoops she first said we recruited her, now flips and says the reverse.
    • Wallace’s campaign donor list looks like the who’s who of special interest groups looking to gain access.
    • Appears to be a perfect fit for Washington and Albany's corrupt, inept, dysfunctional governance.
    • Continues to bang the drum with mailers on being poor, raised by a single mom and working her way through college as if this was extraordinary, yet fails to mention her tuition-free law school scholarship and failure to meet its public service conditions.

Yet you ironically declare Sugg’s grassroots supporters to be the clowns; supporters from all major parties and supporting an individual they believe has the integrity and ethics to be a state Assemblyman.

In the last town election I voted at Twin District Fire hall late in the afternoon after work. It seemed like most of the candidates were there talking to voters as they were walking in. Mr Sugg rushed up to me before I could even close my car door with the message that if I wanted my taxes to go up I should vote for the other guys but if I wanted my taxes lowered I should vote for him. He walked me from my car as far as he could go talking the whole way not letting me get a word in and actually blocking his opponent from handing me a flyer. I've since run into him a few times at village and fundraising events and I never got the warm fuzzy feeling that everyone else seems to have for him. It always seems like he is on script with an agenda instead of just having a conversation.

I don't know "professor" Wallace but when I caught her at a local charity event, we had a nice conversation about a few different topics and I felt she really listened to me for the 5 minutes we shared. I know it's not much to go on but it's more than I got from Mr Sugg the half dozen times we met. As for her lack of experience, I don't see where he has more where it counts. Mr Sugg has been in village government for 4 years not even town or county and works FT for the state not as a leader in any organization other than boy scouts. I don't see how this background translates into being successful at State government. And what has he actually accomplished in that 4 years? ethics reform. Now it is a fair argument that the board was stacked against him making it tough to pass more but that is what could happen at the state level too. Had he gotten 3 or 4 impressive initiatives passed convincing the others to get onboard with him, I think I would agree that he's the type of guy that can get things done. But so far I just don't see it.

But then again this is just my opinion and you know what they say, opinions are like belly buttons: everybody's got one!

Quote Originally Posted by JD14086 View Post
    In the last town election I voted at Twin District Fire hall late in the afternoon after work. It seemed like most of the candidates were there talking to voters as they were walking in. Mr Sugg rushed up to me before I could even close my car door with the message that if I wanted my taxes to go up I should vote for the other guys but if I wanted my taxes lowered I should vote for him. He walked me from my car as far as he could go talking the whole way not letting me get a word in and actually blocking his opponent from handing me a flyer. I've since run into him a few times at village and fundraising events and I never got the warm fuzzy feeling that everyone else seems to have for him. It always seems like he is on script with an agenda instead of just having a conversation.

I don't know "professor" Wallace but when I caught her at a local charity event, we had a nice conversation about a few different topics and I felt she really listened to me for the 5 minutes we shared. I know it's not much to go on but it's more than I got from Mr Sugg the half dozen times we met. As for her lack of experience, I don't see where he has more where it counts. Mr Sugg has been in village government for 4 years not even town or county and works FT for the state not as a leader in any organization other than boy scouts. I don't see how this background translates into being successful at State government. And what has he actually accomplished in that 4 years? ethics reform. Now it is a fair argument that the board was stacked against him making it tough to pass more but that is what could happen at the state level too. Had he gotten 3 or 4 impressive initiatives passed convincing the others to get onboard with him, I think I would agree that he's the type of guy that can get things done. But so far I just don't see it.

But then again this is just my opinion and you know what they say, opinions are like belly buttons: everybody's got one!
    Nice post! Another perception and respectfully done.

Your last sentence is most compelling.

Nothing new there.

Ron, my comprehension is absolutely fine. Because I have different beliefs than you do of course makes me a target for you and your party. When I suspected who you were I was disappointed. But continue to come after me, I can live with it and not lose sleep at night. I'm just sorry your "radiant" personality takes away from your sister who still tells many people this isn't you that you can't function your email lmbo and your family. No wonder I had to block your father's account on Facebook over a year ago. You're probably running that as well. You're consistent interest there in my life when I've never met you was evident in the multiple friend requests. Clown on Breezy . Greg is right , we need to all go by our names here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information