Thread: Hamburg Central School District, 18/243 LIES, Hodgson Russ duping Commissioner Eli

Hamburg Central School District, 18/243 LIES, Hodgson Russ duping Commissioner Eli

LIE #18 - Return for tomorrow’s startling NYS Education Office of Counsel just received complicity with Hamburg Central School District 243 LIES to NYS Commissioner of Education MaryEllen Elia

In a SEP 22 2016, 11:16 AM ET statement http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-probe-n652596 Governor Cuomo "...I have zero tolerance for abuse of the public trust from anyone…

It is presumed taxpayer Harmony01 has just asked in http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...-SCHOOL-CHOICE “I don't understand why this corruption is outfront and prevention is nowhere to be found”. Revelation of serious complicity issues will commence tomorrow.

Daniel and I have repeatedly requested and await receiving the Notice of Suspension sworn or affirmed with its truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth as read by assistant principal Crangle during the February 10, 2015 superintendents hearing: “Action Type: out of school suspension, Date/Total Days: 2 Days December 22, 2014 and December 23, 2014 and Details: Ormsby Center… Line 550: Freedman: If you could read for the hearing officer this paragraph towards the bottom. Line 552: Crangle: Yes. Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office. Line 557: Freedman: Okay so I'd like to put this in as Exhibit No. 6, a copy of the Principal's suspension letter. Line 560: D'Amico: Okay, so this is the December 19th, 2014 Notice of Suspension from Principal Jen Giallella regarding the incidents that Mr. Crangle just spoke to and which would notify the guardian of Daniel Bowen of his two-day out-of-school suspension which was to take place on December 22nd and December 23rd , is that correct? Line 565: Crangle: Yes. Line 567: D'Amico: Okay. So I will mark and enter this Principal's Notice of Suspension as Exhibit No. 6.

Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider were emailed today.

Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider line 259 of link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...R1N1ZzWTg/view reads “The evidence presented at the hearing clearly established that Daniel and his father were made aware of Daniel's suspension from school up to and including December 23, 2014. In addition, the District sent written notification to Daniel's residence confirming that Daniel was not to be present on school grounds while suspended”.

As Daniel and I have not yet received this written notification sent to Daniel’s residence evidence presented at the hearing; specifically communicating as stated above, “December 22, 2014 and December 23, 2014Yes. Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office” Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider will you please make this evidence immediately available?

Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider pages 4, 5, 6, 16, 17, 22, 25, 27 and 44 in link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...1uN2lraGM/view has made you aware of the extensive alteration and scrubbing of Daniel’s academic records. We have been provided an Exhibit 6 that has been altered and scrubbed of “December 22, 2014 and December 23, 2014Yes. Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office”. Please note the evidence pages in link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...1uN2lraGM/view are in link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...ZtT21ZMVE/view

Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider will you please immediately make available the EXHIBIT 6 read during the February 10, 2015 superintendent’s hearing communicating “December 22, 2014 and December 23, 2014Yes. Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office”? All referenced line #’s in this communication, unless otherwise identified, are in link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...NzamNZWnM/view

Daniel and I have repeatedly requested and wait viewing the act of misconduct sworn or affirmed with its truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth validating surveillance video. Line 432: Crangle: And the false claim that it was a staff member that did it. Line 441: Crangle: We have it on surveillance camera. Line 443: Freedman: So it's not that he admitted it to you but you actually did go back to surveillance camera to determine that that occurred? Line 446: Crangle: That is correct. Line 448: Freedman: So was it Daniel's initial story that someone else slapped him? Line 450: Crangle: Yes.

Requesting, 8 months ago, to view the surveillance video Daniel received the following 2 emails from: Hebert, Zachary ZHebert@hodgsonruss.com, to: Dan Bowen , "mcornell@hamburgschools.org" mcornell@hamburgschools.org, cc: "Freedman, Andrew" AFreedma@hodgsonruss.com, date:Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 2:33 PM, subject: RE: Responsive Letter to Request for Information / Items: Dear Daniel, Consistent with our most recent letter to your parents, please understand that no meeting will be scheduled for tomorrow. Again, the District has received your request, is investigating, and will provide you with a response by Tuesday, March 23, 2016. While this response is developed, no further information will be available. We appreciate your understanding, and anticipate your cooperation. In the meantime, please direct all further correspondence to me, and I will respond on behalf of the District. Best, ZH, Zachery A. Hebert, Associate, Hodgson Russ.

Email from: Hebert, Zachary ZHebert@hodgsonruss.com, to: "Dan Bowen (danielbow45@gmail.com)" danielbow45@gmail.com, cc: "Freedman, Andrew" , MCornell@hamburgschools.org, , "Beardsley, Melanie" MBeardsl@hodgsonruss.com, date: Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:05 PM, subject: Communication with the District: Please direct all further communication to me, and I will respond on behalf of the District. At this point, your failure to do so will be considered insubordination. Best, ZH, Zachery A. Hebert, Associate, Hodgson Russ.

LIE #18 is Zachary Hebert’s and Andrew J. Freedman’s promise for a March 23, 2016 response, invoiced and paid by HCSD and funded by you Commissioner Elia, that they never intended and was never received by Daniel. More related details will start with tomorrow’s 1st complicity revelations.

Commissioner Elia, Regent Collins, Board of Education members Hall, Yoviene, Flynn, Heeter, McGarry, List and Schneider will you please immediately make available the surveillance video?

Email communication evidence to these parties are: http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php/962812-CORRUPT-Hamburg-Central-School-District-Lie-12-of-243-LIES-SCHOOL-CHOICE?p=1670781&posted=1#post1670781

Board of Directors of the Character Council of WNY; Suzanne S. McKenney, Suzanne L. Bracci, Ann Heraty, Pete Simon, Vanessa Rehac, Bruce Mitchell and Matt Smith are being provided fair opportunity to communicate, like Governor Cuomo, its zero tolerance and to re-assess LIARS Vincent J. Coppola and Mike Cornell as Champions of Character, http://charactercouncilwny.org/champions-for-character/

Governor Cuomo has been again, today, emailed https://www.governor.ny.gov/content/...r-contact-form to conduct appropriate investigation of the above abuser(s) of public trust; consistent with his SEP 22 2016, 11:16 AM ET moral statement of good governance "...I have zero tolerance for abuse of the public trust from anyone…

Return for tomorrow’s startling NYS Education Office of Counsel just received complicity with Hamburg Central School District 243 LIES to NYS Commissioner of Education MaryEllen Elia

So Dave let me make sure I understand the information you and Daniel are requesting, ( notice or letter of suspension) would not only bring a resolution but prove the injustice you speak of to be correct?

In line 550 of the transcript Andrew J. Freedman states: "If you could read for the hearing officer this paragraph towards the bottom". In line 552 of the same transcript assistant principal under oath of truth, nothing but the truth read as requested by Andrew J. Freedman "Yes. Notification by phone was attempted because I did contact home regarding these suspension consequences and while the student is suspended they are not permitted on school property nor can they attend any school sponsored events and if they had any questions they were to contact the Superintendent's Office". On line 560 of same transcript hearing officer D'Amico asked: "Okay, so this is the December 19th, 2014 Notice of Suspension from Principal Jen Giallella regarding the incidents that Mr. Crangle just spoke to and which would notify the guardian of Daniel Bowen of his two-day out-of-school suspension which was to take place on December 22nd and December 23rd , is that correct?" to which assistant principal Crangle stated: "Yes". On line 567 hearing officer D'Amico confirmed: "Okay. So I will mark and enter this Principal's Notice of Suspension as Exhibit No. 6".

Daniel and I have never received this EXHIBIT 6.

This EXHIBIT 6 as read by assistant principal Crangle, HCSD has not yet, October 15, 2016 @ 7:45pm, been made available to Commissioner Elia

As Daniel has never received, as of October 15, 2016 this EXHIBIT 6 as read by assistant principal Crangle and accepted by Andrew J. Freedman and hearing officer D'Amico HCSD had absolutely no reason for December 19, 22, 23, 2014 suspension.

THIS IS CORRUPT ABUSE OF PUBLIC TRUST

Thread Information