7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Ban Jennifer

Poll: Ban Jennifer

Obviously, she's ONLY here to troll. Not made 1 contribution other than negativity towards WNY. I think we all know the story.

Maybe if the Democratic Community of SUWNY votes to ban this choad, Res will drop the hammer on her
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

voted no
    yes she's mostly a troll but just ignore her. I don't like mob rule banning people just because they don't agree
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    voted no
    yes she's mostly a troll but just ignore her. I don't like mob rule banning people just because they don't agree
    It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. She's only here to troll. No more than that.
    HipKat's Blog

Everyone has an opinion..whether trolling or not...if that is what she really is doing...responding to her posts only feeds to empower her..ignoring her if you are not in agreement is the best way to minimize any negative feelings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. She's only here to troll. No more than that.
    If anyone should banned. It's Hip Kat. He or She or what ever never lived in WNY or has never even been to WNY and he's the one who starts crap, then you make a fool of Hip Kat, then he runs away, then he comes back 2 days later. What's the name of this form again, Speak Up WNY, Not Buffalo Rising, Buffalo Love etc....Remember 10 years ago. Free Buffalo.org and WBEN talk show hosts were telling you the same thing I'm telling you. but they were told to stop talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    If anyone should banned. It's Hip Kat. He or She or what ever never lived in WNY or has never even been to WNY and he's the one who starts crap, then you make a fool of Hip Kat, then he runs away, then he comes back 2 days later. What's the name of this form again, Speak Up WNY, Not Buffalo Rising, Buffalo Love etc....Remember 10 years ago. Free Buffalo.org and WBEN talk show hosts were telling you the same thing I'm telling you. but they were told to stop talking about it.
    Never lived in WNY or never been there?? You idiot, I was born there and lived there for 41 years.
    HipKat's Blog

Add HipKat to 300miles, Linda and the others who need a "safe thread" where no one can disagree with them or say anything negative about Buffalo.

Wait...we can vote to get people banned?????

b.b.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Add HipKat to 300miles, Linda and the others who need a "safe thread" where no one can disagree with them or say anything negative about Buffalo.
    I got banned from the AZ Cardinals forums 2 weeks ago because I said that Carson Palmer & the Cardinals sink,
    and l was right wasn't I, they lost to Bills & the Rams today. Yet their still talking Super Bowl and their 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    People disagree with me on here all the time, but those people don't just come here as trolls where every post is a slam
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    People disagree with me on here all the time, but those people don't just come here as trolls where every post is a slam
    It is what it is. Everything I say is a fact or True, If you disagree ? then prove me wrong
    How can you fix a problem or make things better, when you don't admit or accept there's a problem ?
    At least the people of Depew woke up and are trying to do something and that's a start

There is thread on this forum for positive points of WNY, last post was on 10/8/2015
    and think the one before that was in 2014

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/for...-of-Western-NY
    Last edited by jennifer7; October 3rd, 2016 at 12:45 AM.

It is what it is. Everything I say is a fact or True, If you disagree ? then prove me wrong
    How can you fix a problem or make things better, when you don't admit or accept there's a problem ?
    At least the people of Depew woke up and are trying to do something and that's a start

There is thread on this forum for positive points of WNY, last post was on 10/8/2015
    and think the one before that was in 2014

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/for...-of-Western-NY
    It doesn't matter if it's true or not, you don't have to say the same damn thing 400 times. OK, we get it. You can find things wrong here and like AZ better. YAY! Good for you. Move the hell on.
    HipKat's Blog

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, you don't have to say the same damn thing 400 times. OK, we get it. You can find things wrong here and like AZ better. YAY! Good for you. Move the hell on.
    This attempt to ban an antagonizing (to some) blogger...a form of discrimination...could this be considered a "hate crime"?

Unregistered
    Days go by, then weeks go by, then months go by, then years go by, then decades go by. and nothing changes, same old same old business as usual

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Days go by, then weeks go by, then months go by, then years go by, then decades go by. and nothing changes, same old same old business as usual

This is one of the things I can agree with.

Lot of talk. More talk come election time but in the end very little changes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information