• Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

5 71.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Ban Jennifer

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This is one of the things I can agree with.

Lot of talk. More talk come election time but in the end very little changes.
    There is hardly to no interest on trying to improve & make things better.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What I think it is that people only watch change as long as it doesn't effect them. Look at the town board of Cheektowaga. I think labor contracts are out of hand but when it's mostly friends/family on the receiving end including party control we won't see any changes. Period. Little BS changes but nothing that will make a major difference to the property/business owners.

Another thing that is against us property/business owners best interest is allowing party officers on the town board / supervisory positions.

I'm going to expand on this later week. I personally don't care about "party" rules and/or anyone's future political career. You put the property/business owners best interest first not political party rules/best interest first.

I vote to keep jennifer. She's a chow hound, and when closing time rolls around she'll still be there, just in case.

Ahhhh,,,, the good old days.. .keep her so I can reminisce.

I used to point out all the time the ways Buffalo sucked....I didn't get banned, well maybe for bad language.

I vote for adding the word "troll" to the word filter. Every mature adult knows that he or she is solely responsible for his or her reaction to something said by someone else. If you are easily manipulated by words then perhaps the internet is the best place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I vote for adding the word "troll" to the word filter. Every mature adult knows that he or she is solely responsible for his or her reaction to something said by someone else. If you are easily manipulated by words then perhaps the internet is the best place for you.
    Mature adults? Bearing personal responsibility? Why nogods, how quaint!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Add HipKat to 300miles, Linda and the others who need a "safe thread" where no one can disagree with them or say anything negative about Buffalo.
    right on grump that shouldof happened long time ago. haven't seen ms buffalo around of late.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Ahhhh,,,, the good old days.. .keep her so I can reminisce.

I used to point out all the time the ways Buffalo sucked....I didn't get banned, well maybe for bad language.
    su loved the good old days all the anti buffalo people .. res got rid of them all over the years.. old days were the best on speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    If anyone should banned. It's Hip Kat. He or She or what ever never lived in WNY or has never even been to WNY and he's the one who starts crap, then you make a fool of Hip Kat, then he runs away, then he comes back 2 days later. What's the name of this form again, Speak Up WNY, Not Buffalo Rising, Buffalo Love etc....Remember 10 years ago. Free Buffalo.org and WBEN talk show hosts were telling you the same thing I'm telling you. but they were told to stop talking about it.
    yep right on with that. rev tom and mouth were told to shut it down about the area politicians, and all bad points they would bring up. mayor empty suits, Higgins etc. once in awhile they will slip up but not like it was. wben is nothing but trump radio lots of commercials and two blowhards talking... both should of been run out of town years ago.

I don't think someone should be banned because they have an opposing view. In that case, I would likely be banned. I can choose to ignore a post or I can choose to comment. As long as someone's not resorting to name calling, derogatory comments, or trash talking, it should be all right.

I think it's time to revisit this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    I don't think someone should be banned because they have an opposing view. In that case, I would likely be banned. I can choose to ignore a post or I can choose to comment. As long as someone's not resorting to name calling, derogatory comments, or trash talking, it should be all right.
    She doesn't have an opposing view. She has an agenda to do nothing but slam the WNY area with as many negative posts as she can. It's time to ban this troll once and for all
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I think it's time to revisit this thread....

She doesn't have an opposing view. She has an agenda to do nothing but slam the WNY area with as many negative posts as she can. It's time to ban this troll once and for all
    It's Reality, What did I say is not fact ? What is the name of this forum ? Speak Up Western NY, Not the Delusional world of WNY.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    It's Reality, What did I say is not fact ? What is the name of this forum ? Speak Up Western NY, Not the Delusional world of WNY.
    The reality is that you're a blight on this message board. The reality is that if you were fat and ugly, you probably wouldn't want someone to keep telling you all the ways you're fat and ugly every chance they have
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The reality is that you're a blight on this message board. The reality is that if you were fat and ugly, you probably wouldn't want someone to keep telling you all the ways you're fat and ugly every chance they have
    Back off already..what j7 frequently blogs may be a bit offending or unusual...she at least brings some nonsensical interest to the subject matter....and your responses remind me of the Trump wine fiasco...so much attention by threatened boycotting has only created a larger demand for the product!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Back off already..what j7 frequently blogs may be a bit offending or unusual...she at least brings some nonsensical interest to the subject matter....and your responses remind me of the Trump wine fiasco...so much attention by threatened boycotting has only created a larger demand for the product!
    What you don't know, speaking of demands, is that she was told to back off by Res and hasn't. If it were my forum, that's a banable offense - ignoring moderation. Trust me, over the years, I've gotten vacations from here for the same thing
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information