Thread: Lie #6 of 243 CORRUPT Hamburg Central School District, SCHOOL CHOICE, A.J. Freedman

Lie #6 of 243 CORRUPT Hamburg Central School District, SCHOOL CHOICE, A.J. Freedman

Return for tomorrows 7th daily disclosure of 243 Hamburg Central School District LIES
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/for...Evans-Politics

In a SEP 22 2016, 11:16 AM ET statement http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-probe-n652596 Governor Cuomo "...I have zero tolerance for abuse of the public trust from anyone…

Background: 13 year old student Daniel Bowen exposed Hamburg Central School District academic fraud. It was responsibly exposed to leadership. HCSD leadership and Board of Education proceeded with concealment of the academic fraud. Abusing public trust Jennifer Giallella, Vincent J. Coppola, Mike Cornell and Andrew J. Freedman; wholly endorsed by Board of Education, retaliated with invented acts of misconduct. 243 LIES were invented to deny Daniel education. Seizing opportunity to increase his personal wealth and stature (Commissioner of Education permitted and taxpayer funded legal fees) Andrew J. Freedman encouraged and assisted by conspirator Vincent J. Coppola rejected my February 5, 2015 written request to “demonstrate to Daniel that mature people can resolve difficult matters”. Upon rejecting resolution Andrew J. Freedman and Vincent J. Coppola immediately, additionally fabricated and filed a complaint to a NYS Agency. The NYS Agency concluding its investigation of Andrew J. Freedman’s and Vincent J. Coppola’s complaint determined their complaint had “NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to substantiate their allegations”. NYS Education Commissioner Elia is cooperatively delaying agreement with the NYS Agency finding Andrew J. Freedman’s and Vincent J. Coppola’s intentional mischievous dishonesty. The HCSD Board of Education refuses release of the attendance and grade records of teachers Zdrojewski, Tangelder, Booth, Tretter, Lauria, Bogner, Murray, Warner and Day that will conclusively verify the NYS Agency finding “NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to substantiate their allegations”. HCSD continues altering and scrubbing academic records.

LIE #6 “On January 12th, 2015…ultimately the Interim Superintendent of Schools and Mr. Bowen reached what the superintendent thought was a resolution of the charges”, evidence line 27 in February 10, 2015 superintendents hearing transcript link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...NzamNZWnM/view

There was a superintendent’s hearing on January 12, 2015. To manage endless bad/compromised character, prior lies of Jennifer Giallella and John Crangle, the hearing officer received and authorized Daniel’s request to make an audio record of this January 12, 2015 superintendent’s hearing. This audio record was given to and signed received by HCSD clerk Barbara S. Sporyz 5/21/15 and NYS Commissioner of Education Elia. Mr. Cornell acknowledged and verified accepted this record. There was an official transcript of this record also verified accepted by Mr. Cornell. This transcript is this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...UyOWdlNXM/view

This January 12, 2015 superintendent’s hearing transcript is totally silent on the charge, made no mention of “Daniel…made a claim that it was a staff member that slapped himself in the face”, “We have it on surveillance camera”, “Daniel said I (Ms. McGirr) hit him” and “Daniel said (to Ms. McGirr) why did you hit me? Why did you do that?” This charge was mischievously testified in the subsequent February 10, 2015 superintendents hearing, transcript link being: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...NzamNZWnM/view

NYS Regulations and HCSD Code of Conduct mandated immediate documentation of the act of misconduct charges. On January 12, 2015 Ms. McGirr had never documented the charge “Daniel…made a claim that it was a staff member that slapped himself in the face”, “We have it on surveillance camera”, “Daniel said I (Ms. McGirr) hit him” and “Daniel said (to Ms. McGirr) why did you hit me? Why did you do that?”

Ms. McGirr was not in attendance during the January 12, 2014 superintendents hearing; evidence found on line 1005: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...UyOWdlNXM/view to present her imagined charge “Daniel…made a claim that it was a staff member that slapped himself in the face”, “We have it on surveillance camera”, “Daniel said I (Ms. McGirr) hit him” and “Daniel said (to Ms. McGirr) why did you hit me? Why did you do that?”

HCSD had no reason for Ms. McGirr’s attendance because Jennifer Giallella, Vincent J. Coppola, John Crangle, guided by Andrew J. Freedman had yet (as of January 12, 2015) to fabricate the “Daniel…made a claim that it was a staff member that slapped himself in the face”, “Daniel said I (Ms. McGirr) hit him” and “Daniel said (to Ms. McGirr) why did you hit me? Why did you do that?” false charges.

Take opportunity to read the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...UyOWdlNXM/view in total so that you will discover and may personally verify no “resolution of the charges” thus LIE #6.

HCSD had not communicated the charges “Daniel…made a claim that it was a staff member that slapped himself in the face”, “Daniel said I (Ms. McGirr) hit him” and “Daniel said (to Ms. McGirr) why did you hit me? Why did you do that?” to start January 12, 2015 deliberating for resolution. Mirroring the character of interim superintendent Vincent J. Coppola and superintendent Cornell, Andrew J. Freedman’s imagined “resolution of the charges”, LIE #6 abused public trust.

Governor Cuomo has been again, today, emailed to initiate appropriate investigation of the above abuser(s) of public trust; consistent with his SEP 22 2016, 11:16 AM ET moral statement of good governance "...I have zero tolerance for abuse of the public trust from anyone…
    Return for tomorrows 7th daily disclosure of 243 Hamburg Central School District LIES
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/for...Evans-Politics

So you deny that your son hit himself and accused someone else of doing it?

Why would a cafeteria worker make up a story like that?

Jeff there is no conclusion on Daniel hitting himself. Learning of the incident 188 days after the incident Daniel believes he may have been responding to choking on say a food particle. I am certainly prepared to accept the surveillance video evidence of Daniel accusing someone of hitting him. But HCSD refuses to show surveillance video evidence. School administrators advise it is extremely abnormal administrative behavior to not show surveillance video. The reported practice is, if surveillance video is available, show it at the very start.

The cafeteria worker had a similar untrue story about incidents 2 and 3, page 56 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...ZtT21ZMVE/view This same cafeteria worker reported Daniel for refusing to clean up the garbage of other students. Following is copy/paste from page 26 of: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...1uN2lraGM/view Further analysis of (Evidence page 56 circled points 2 and 3) addressing 10/28/2014 and 10/29/2014 incidents is (Evidence page 59 and page 60). Mr. Crangle never spoke with Daniel (Evidence page 60) about disrespectful and argumentative behavior (Evidence page 56 circled points 2 and 3) as again twisted by Ms. Giallella. Ms. Giallella confirmed it was not Daniel’s responsibility to clean up the garbage of other students (Evidence page 60). Mr. Crangle advised me, because it was not Daniel’s responsibility to clean up the garbage of other students, these 10/28/2014 and 10/29/2014 incidents would be removed from Daniel’s Exhibit 9 (Evidence page 56 circled points 2 and 3) prior disciplinary record. Despite this, hearing officer D’Amico referenced incidents 2 and 3 that should not have been on Daniel’s prior disciplinary record to justify suspension 6 (Evidence page 44).

My investigation found a reported pattern of promoting/favoring employees who lied in support of HCSD administration.

Finally part of evidence page 48 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...ZtT21ZMVE/view reads In this email “from: Dave Bowen mdavebowen@gmail.com; to: VCoppola@hamburgschools.org; date: Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:44 AM Vince Daniel again is reporting being bullied by the employed lunchroom monitors. This must be managed.” On the evening of December 18, 2014 Daniel received, showed and at my request emailed me text messages he received from 4 school associates who earlier that day were informed by the lunchroom monitor of the planned agitation confrontation with Daniel. Naturally these classmate names and testimony would be sealed in fear of unjust retaliation of HCSD employees against the students and/or parents/caregivers. It was the 4 text warnings that solely motivated the above 6:44AM email to Vince. Again, please advise as to the sealed process of subpoenaing these witness to get their testimony on the record.

NYSED Part 100.2.4 Regulations - Parental notice concerning student suspensions and HCSD Policy 7313 (Evidence page 55) requires assured receipt at parent’s address of such suspension notice within twenty-four (24) hours of the decision to propose suspension. I have yet to receive any notice within 24 hours of proposed suspension.

NYS Education Law § 3214 provides “…authorization to present Daniel`s version of the event and to ask questions…” of Ms. McGirr. This due process has been denied, never permitted. My first question of Ms. McGirr is why? HCSD is protecting her from my questions.

There are in excess of 75 adult witnesses, who have known Daniel for years that will testify to no evidence of reported acts of misconduct. Daniel is a junior national ranked USA swimming athlete with no record of questionable conduct. The situation is one of retaliation. Wish I had more answers. Thanks for your response Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    So you deny that your son hit himself and accused someone else of doing it?

Why would a cafeteria worker make up a story like that?
    Looks like there's a kid somewhere with issues and instead of a parent doing their job parenting, they're spending all their free time ranting about it. Put the keyboard away and take your kid out fishing or something

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Looks like there's a kid somewhere with issues and instead of a parent doing their job parenting, they're spending all their free time ranting about it. Put the keyboard away and take your kid out fishing or something
    I also get the feeling that there have been an enormous amount of sometimes unreasonable requests made to the district and they probably did everything they could accommodate them. At some point though as one of the transcripts noted, the district has other kids they are responsible for.

As someone who worked in a K-12 enviornment, I have seen this before. Parent inundating the district with requests that they simply cannot respond to in a way that satisfies the parent every single time.

I get the feeling that Daniel is likely not innocent here. I can almost physically feel The superintendents frustration and exhaustion reading the hearing transcripts.

Sorry Dave, I'm not buying the "Lies" and "Cover-up" as you are trying to present them. have at telling us about the remaining 230+ or whatever. I think you are taking this way out to left field.

Dan I believe it was Shakespeare who stated "Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course." On occasion, prayerfully not frequently, quality parenting involves prudent embrace of sour adversity. It is easy to misunderstand.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBowen View Post
    Dan I believe it was Shakespeare who stated "Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course." On occasion, prayerfully not frequently, quality parenting involves prudent embrace of sour adversity. It is easy to misunderstand.

Take him fishing, go out and get him some fresh air, introduce him to something new, keyboard cowboy isn't helping him

Dan, have you had opportunity to review this link http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...r-Elia-Coppola and its internal links. A review might prove beneficial. The goal is to understand, so to better manage systemic shortcomings denying WNY children quality public education.

There have been many individuals, objecting to HCSD’s corruptions, who have stepped up to the plate providing for Daniel’s safe shelter from HCSD’s observable corrupt deliberate intent to inflict harm. Daniel is thriving. His pediatrician and HCSD doctor Dr. Gerald Lauria will report Daniel flourishing.

Again value your concern; there is need to confront sour adversity (in this case corruption). Thank you.

Thread Information