Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pledge of Allegiance banned

I'm the one that called you gullible. For posting something that is clearly a farce/satire/fake news item. Oh, you couch it in terms like "is this true?" But you still traffic in this nonsense. Like I said before, you used to be a mature voice on issues here. Now you are just another name caller. As Trump,would add..... #Sad

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    What is truly interesting is that you are so offended by the word ‘libtard’. And while you label me ‘gullible’ I would have to label you naïve in calling me a Repubtard when I belong to no political party, am called a ‘libtard’ by Republicans when I support a Democrat, and I don’t really give a ****. As I repeatedly say, “With rare exception they all suck.” They are out for their own best interests. For someone to so align themselves with a party and vote for a candidate who clearly has their own best interests in mind over the citizens is abhorrent.

But what is really interesting is your focus on a word when our country is burning, more polarized than ever, there is anarchy and terror in our midst and the extreme leftists want to continue the status quo and put in office the most corrupt, pathological lying individual to ever seek the presidential office. Yes, Trump sucks in many ways, but anyone but Hillary seems to resonate with a lot of voters who no longer want to go down this path of weakening America.
    I called you a repubtard because I only see you say negative things about Liberals. I've never seen you take the Republicans to task. Ever. It's a typical cop out. Right WIngers who say the same thing you do about being in the middle when you clearly are not
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

People need to use more common sense and stop believing everything they read on the internet. It's not 1997 anymore and people should know better.

I hadn't clicked on the article until now... has anyone actually read that entire article Lee posted? It's hilarious. It has a quote from "Fappy the anti-masturbation dolphin": "It is important to remember that our Lord and Savior loves each and every one of us, unless we masturbate, then we’ll burn in Hell for eternity.”

Also includes a quote from the founder of Snopes: "Stories like this have helped put my children through college, buy a new car, a home and even get the sex reassignment surgery my wife Barbara always wanted since she was a little boy".

There are other articles too. The whole site is clearly someone's joke, probably hoping it would get circulated by Trump cheerleaders. And apparently it worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    People need to use more common sense and stop believing everything they read on the internet. It's not 1997 anymore and people should know better.

I hadn't clicked on the article until now... has anyone actually read that entire article Lee posted? It's hilarious. It has a quote from "Fappy the anti-masturbation dolphin": "It is important to remember that our Lord and Savior loves each and every one of us, unless we masturbate, then we’ll burn in Hell for eternity.”

Also includes a quote from the founder of Snopes: "Stories like this have helped put my children through college, buy a new car, a home and even get the sex reassignment surgery my wife Barbara always wanted since she was a little boy".

There are other articles too. The whole site is clearly someone's joke, probably hoping it would get circulated by Trump cheerleaders. And apparently it worked perfectly.
    LMAO!

Someone gets that it was farcical and only intended to show the nonsensical reports coming from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I called you a repubtard because I only see you say negative things about Liberals. I've never seen you take the Republicans to task. Ever. It's a typical cop out. Right WIngers who say the same thing you do about being in the middle when you clearly are not
    After honest reflection, I can understand why you believe I favor others over the DEM liberal/progressives. Outside of the presidential race, I only opine politically on what goes on in Lancaster. Now when you consider that the Lancaster Town Board has had only one Republican on it for the past 14 years, and only one Republican controlled board in near 60 years, where would expect my focus to be?

The current Lancaster town board has a Conservative Party member and a ‘blank’ (unaffiliated) member. So far they are doing a decent job – in my opinion.

Considering the direction Obama has taken this country in, living in the #1 recognized corrupt state in the union, hearing Cuomo declare he heard nothing about the Buffalo Billion scandal, paying the some of the highest taxes in the country, I have no problem telling you that I am voting for fewer DEMS than ever – less and less over the last eight years.

LMAO!

Someone gets that it was farcical and only intended to show the nonsensical reports coming from both sides.
    The statement above is what is called "walking it back." When you get caught spreading falsehoods, you try and say you did it intentionally. Trump has taught you well.

b.b.

What is truly interesting is that you are so offended by the word ‘libtard’. And while you label me ‘gullible’ I would have to label you naïve in calling me a Repubtard when I belong to no political party, am called a ‘libtard’ by Republicans when I support a Democrat, and I don’t really give a ****. As I repeatedly say, “With rare exception they all suck.” They are out for their own best interests. For someone to so align themselves with a party and vote for a candidate who clearly has their own best interests in mind over the citizens is abhorrent.

But what is really interesting is your focus on a word when our country is burning, more polarized than ever, there is anarchy and terror in our midst and the extreme leftists want to continue the status quo and put in office the most corrupt, pathological lying individual to ever seek the presidential office. Yes, Trump sucks in many ways, but anyone but Hillary seems to resonate with a lot of voters who no longer want to go down this path of weakening America.
    Yes we are in such better shape increasing our monetary supply, going into epic debt for 1.5% GDP.

I like debating liberals because they have a right brain mental block when it comes to math, statistics and probability. They simply don't understand money supply, debt, derivatives etc. It's technical and requires thinking about economics dispassionately, and not about baby incubators or refugees, safe spaces, micro aggressions, or trigger warnings. Pathetic,just pathetic.
    Last edited by Save Us; September 26th, 2016 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yes we are in such better shape increasing our monetary supply, going into epic debt for 1.5% GDP.

I like debating liberals because they have a right brain mental block when it comes to math, statistics and probability. They simply don't understand money supply, debt, derivatives etc. It's technical and requires thinking about economics dispassionately, and not about baby incubators or refugees, safe spaces, micro aggressions, or trigger warnings. Pathetic,just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

So Dick Cheney is a liberal now. He is the one who said deficits don't matter, no?

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    So Dick Cheney is a liberal now. He is the one who said deficits don't matter, no?

b.b.
    Seriously, you are really gonna pull a Dick Cheney on me?? That's low, even for you Bob. I can defend him as much as I can defend Nero

but fake news is bs...

Instead of admitting to being a hypocrite, and gullible, Lee throws a whine fest.

I don't care if one is a liberal, conservative, dem, rep, or indy, but I can't stand a whiny baby. Own your stink and move on.

Hi fishy

Pledge of Allegiance banned

http://abcnews.com.co/obama-executiv...ce-in-schools/

Seriously? Please tell me this is isn't so?

Incredible if so. We need four more year's of this - NOT!
    This isn't so.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    http://abcnews.com.co

This is basically a fake news site

or more information on Whois status codes, please visit
    https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2014-06-16-en
    Domain Name: ABCNEWS.COM.CO
    Registry Domain ID: D70484208-CO
    Registrar: EURODNS SA
    Registrar IANA ID: 1052
    Registrar URL (registration services): whois.eurodns.com
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: EDS_R15004636
    Registrant Name: Horner Paul
    Registrant Address1: 402 North 10th Street
    Registrant City: Phoenix
    Registrant Postal Code: 85006
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Country Code: US
    Registrant Phone Number: +48.07750365
    Registrant Email: netskrillsupport@gmail.com
    Administrative Contact ID: EDS_A15004636
    Administrative Contact Name: Horner Paul
    Administrative Contact Address1: 402 North 10th Street
    Administrative Contact City: Phoenix
    Administrative Contact Postal Code: 85006
    Administrative Contact Country: United States
    Administrative Contact Country Code: US
    Administrative Contact Phone Number: +48.07750365
    Administrative Contact Email: netskrillsupport@gmail.com
    Billing Contact ID: EDS_BILLING
    Billing Contact Name: Julien Franck
    Billing Contact Organization: EuroDNS S.A.
    Billing Contact Address1: 2, rue Leon Laval
    Billing Contact City: Leudelange
    Billing Contact State/Province: -
    Billing Contact Postal Code: L-3372
    Billing Contact Country: Luxembourg
    Billing Contact Country Code: LU
    Billing Contact Phone Number: +352.2637252
    Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +352.26372537
    Billing Contact Email: finance@eurodns.com
    Technical Contact ID: EDS_T15004636
    Technical Contact Name: Horner Paul
    Technical Contact Address1: 402 North 10th Street