Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton Collapsing in Polls!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'll take someone who squirms when they talk long before someone who sells out USA interest through a foundation.
    AS compared to selling out USA interests by antagonizing the rest of the world?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    AS compared to selling out USA interests by antagonizing the rest of the world?
    Trump declares he can and is willing to work with Putin. Good idea, they have first world nuclear capabilities, and have a staunch anti terrorism platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Trump declares he can and is willing to work with Putin. Good idea, they have first world nuclear capabilities, and have a staunch anti terrorism platform.
    Trump's love affair with Putin has more to do with hoping it will boost his personal Trump empire over there. If Russia was so anti-terrorism like you claim, they wouldn't be propping up Assad in Syria, and murdering thousands of innocent people in the process, all while making the refugee crisis even worse than it already is. Of course Trump is OK with the bloodbath because it's his buddy Putin.

I can't say our policy of removing leaders has worked out so well for us much much less for their own citizens. Look how well Libya, Iraq, Egypt etc. are doing now. Look how much could have been spent on domestic infrastructure avoiding this crap that has absolutely NO solution as provided by us.

Iraq is worse off now than it was under Sadam. So I guess I would disagree with you on Syria, especially with proxy wars with Turkey, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kurdistan going on there.....That is one F'ing mess. Even Obama knows that which is why he did not hold the line on Assad's chemical weapons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information