Thread: Officials capture Afghan-born man sought in connection with New York, New Jersey bomb

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Officials capture Afghan-born man sought in connection with New York, New Jersey bomb

Officials capture Afghan-born man sought in connection with New York, New Jersey bombings

Ahmad Khan Rahami, the man sought in connection with weekend bombings in New York and New Jersey, was taken into custody after a shootout with police on Monday morning, multiple law enforcement sources confirmed to Fox News.

Authorities had launched a dragnet earlier Monday in search of the 28-year-old Afghan-born man, whom they described as being "armed and dangerous"

Ahmad Rahami was captured in Linden, NJ on Monday.
    A naturalized U.S. citizen, Rahami was wanted for questioning regarding the Saturday night blast in New York's Chelsea neighborhood, an explosion in New Jersey's Seaside Park on Saturday morning and a foiled bomb attack Sunday night near a train station in Elizabeth, NJ.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/19...c-bombing.html

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Officials capture Afghan-born man sought in connection with New York, New Jersey bombings

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/19...c-bombing.html
    The bloodthirsty god is pleased once again.

Wait,we were told by the mayor of NYC and the Governor of NYS that this wasn't terrorism.

I can't believe two democrat cucks would lie to us...

De Blasio...what in the hell were those city fools thinking electing such a progressive POS?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The Mayer is now stating it's terrorism.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38490

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Wait,we were told by the mayor of NYC and the Governor of NYS that this wasn't terrorism.

I can't believe two democrat cucks would lie to us...

De Blasio...what in the hell were those city fools thinking electing such a progressive POS?
    If you were paying attention, you would have learned that a terrorism charge has a legal standard. A bomb going off in a dumpster does not meet that definition.

b.b.

boob,
    I generally ignore people as stupid as you, but today I'm going to do you a favor...now pay attention...
    DeBlasio and cuomo don't press charges. You still following me? No? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    boob,
    I generally ignore people as stupid as you, but today I'm going to do you a favor...now pay attention...
    DeBlasio and cuomo don't press charges. You still following me? No? Didn't think so.
    Actually Fishhead, you are on ignore. It is only occasionally I feel curious enough to read your spillage.

And this comment makes no sense. No one is talking about pressing charges. Well you were, but that failed.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Actually Fishhead, you are on ignore. It is only occasionally I feel curious enough to read your spillage.

And this comment makes no sense. No one is talking about pressing charges. Well you were, but that failed.

b.b.
    I recall both the Mayor and Gov calling the act terrorism immediately. What was in dispute at the time was whether or not it was of the international variety.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

b.b.
    You got tired if getting your nose rubbed in your diaper. Nothing more.
    I said the mayor and governor weren't calling it terrorism. You stupidly replied about terrorism charges having a legal standard. They're not prosecutors, they aren't in a court of law, they aren't pressing charges. They would have simply been admitting the obvious.

Thread Information