Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what do we have to work with for the upcoming board seat in November?

We need to wake more people up, especially the ones in charge of the budget.

at $92mil the town is spending $1200+ per every man, woman and child resident of the town in 2016. * based on the 2010 census of approx 75,000 residents (which is probably a high number)
    Last edited by Electric Eye; September 20th, 2016 at 10:56 PM.

So let's hear from the candidates - what specifically in the existing budget would you vote to cut? Please don't respond with "anything that isn't necessary" as that is pure BS. I'm betting neither Alice or Patrick will respond to that question, probably because one of them doesn't want to cut anything and the other doesn't have a clue. But here is their chance to prove me wrong.

From my knowledge they are not on this site

Patrick is going to need to be everywhere if he hopes to take down the Alice machine. He needs to get the anti-Alice democrats to come out to vote for him. He can't appear antagonistic to Mark and Diane, but neither can he appear to be aligned with them. He needs the votes of both the Mark and Diane democrats as well as the anti Mark and Diane democrats who don't want Alice on the board. There aren't enough angry anti-all democrats to elect him on that platform alone.

On this I completely agree nogods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information