Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-a coming

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I rang your doorbell?? I rang YOUR doorbell?? YOU, who almost never posts on here, a WNY forum decided all of a suddenly to make a grandstand about how bad WNY is to people from WNY. Then you start pontificating about the great of freaking chain restaurants and other businesses that not only don't come to WNY, but are not located anywhere near this part of the country. You repeat the same nonsense over and over like a parrot. Wwe KNOW Buffalo has it's issues but are you doing anything about that? Anything positive? Because a lot of people are and a lot of the BS you spout is dated and off target.

You're rally just a brainless, miserable, POS and truly feel sorry for anyone that has to encounter you in real life
    ^^ You are describing yourself & the blind sheep of Buffalo love & One Buffalo ^^ and you should feel sorry for the residents in WNY who are receiving sub standard ems services and still have volunteer FD's and other public safety issues with no plans to fix it or even cares

Why do Company's locate in AZ, NV, TX, GA & everywhere else and avoid WNY Like the bubonic plague ?

Isagenix just opened there world HQ's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U0IpwEGCdw

?? Why didn't they come to Buffalo when Buffalo & NYS are giving away Billions ?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    ^^ You are describing yourself & the blind sheep of Buffalo love & One Buffalo ^^ and you should feel sorry for the residents in WNY who are receiving sub standard ems services and still have volunteer FD's and other public safety issues with no plans to fix it or even cares

Why do Company's locate in AZ, NV, TX, GA & everywhere else and avoid WNY Like the bubonic plague ?

Isagenix just opened there world HQ's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U0IpwEGCdw

?? Why didn't they come to Buffalo when Buffalo & NYS are giving away Billions ?
    Because New York State sucks.

Anyhere is Better, NC,SC,GA,FL,TX,OK,CO,UT,VA,KY just to name a few

But you didn't see nothing yet, Remember, you rang my door bell and I will be happy to answer it when ever you's do

PS shouldn't you pissed at your corrupt government and the lousy town councils,
    I LOL'd at Oklahoma, Utah and Kentucky.

Unregistered
    Salt Lake City, Tulsa & Oklahoma City & Lexington KY leave WNY in dust in everything & anything
    but how could they not, when WNY is still stuck in 1970, 90% of WNY looks just like it did in 1970

Salt Lake City, Tulsa & Oklahoma City & Lexington KY leave WNY in dust in everything & anything
    but how could they not, when WNY is still stuck in 1970, 90% of WNY looks just like it did in 1970
    Is that the last time you were in Buffalo? Because I promise you, it doesn't.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Is that the last time you were in Buffalo? Because I promise you, it doesn't.
    When was the last time you were in Buffalo ?

Utah County is among the top fasting growing area's in the country, Also OKC & Tulsa have been gaining population every year

OKC is the 8th largest US City

Utah County has the #1 economy both OKC & Tulsa have better economy then Buffalo too

SLC & Utah is booming in every category google it lots & lots articles

When was the last time you were in Buffalo ?

Utah County is among the top fasting growing area's in the country, Also OKC & Tulsa have been gaining population every year

OKC is the 8th largest US City

Utah County has the #1 economy both OKC & Tulsa have better economy then Buffalo too

SLC & Utah is booming in every category google it lots & lots articles
    I hear London and Hong Kong are doing pretty well. Shanghai is booming right now! And oh, don't even get me started on Australia!

Who the **** cares if other places are doing well?? AZ has ZERO to do with WNY and visa versa.

I bet my car is faster than yours. My mom is prettier, too
    You wanna compare penises now, also??

You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

And side note, everyone else that's been reading all this is culpable for letting this troll run rampant here

smfh
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I hear London and Hong Kong are doing pretty well. Shanghai is booming right now! And oh, don't even get me started on Australia!Who the **** cares if other places are doing well?? AZ has ZERO to do with WNY and visa versa.I bet my car is faster than yours. My mom is prettier, tooYou wanna compare penises now, also??You're an idiot and I'm done with you.And side note, everyone else that's been reading all this is culpable for letting this troll run rampant heresmfh
    Actually AZ has a connection to OUR area, thousand's of former area residents now live there. People moving out is a big problem, the reasons they're leaving NY are a BIGGER problem.

I have family that have moved there, my brother out of college for better paying job, my sister out of college for better paying job, My other sister for better opportunities and to get her life back in order, my parents (snow birds) bought a house out there because of better winter weather and their 2 babies moving out there. lower property taxes (75% less then here) makes that 2nd house more affordable. I have several nieces that have moved out there, then came back here for personal reasons. They are all renters so they don't get the high property tax complaint in NY vs AZ.

Over all people are MOVING OUT of NY faster then people are moving in. This is a on going problem with all levels of government and it will be picking up speed. Cheektowaga has lost 25,000+ people since the 1990 census. This loss is still happening while the government continues to spend more, meaning those of us left have to pay more to cover that spending. They should be reducing spending anyway possible because at some point the town is going to be insolvent when they tax themselves out of residents.

Unregistered
    Also Volunteer Fire departments days are ending soon, Most departments are down to 15 or 20 members and 85% of them are over 55 and more then 1/2 them are not qualified to wear a air pack (scba) because they can't pass the physical, which means that their are not interior firefighter's & can not go into a burning house or building. That's why 10 or 12 or more fire departments now respond to calls just so they have enough qualified interior firefighters to go inside a fire

The County is already starting studies on how much a paid county fire department is going cost
    Last edited by jennifer7; September 28th, 2016 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    They are all renters so they don't get the high property tax complaint in NY vs AZ.
    have they compared rent costs? Rents would be expected to be higher in areas with higher property taxes (although the cost of the property/mortgage plays a role too so a place with higher taxes but lower property cost could be less rent). Landlords don't eat that cost, they pass it on in the price of rent. I wish more renters understood that they do pay property and school taxes, just not directly. They vote for things that will increase those taxes then blame the landlord for higher rent
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    have they compared rent costs? Rents would be expected to be higher in areas with higher property taxes (although the cost of the property/mortgage plays a role too so a place with higher taxes but lower property cost could be less rent). Landlords don't eat that cost, they pass it on in the price of rent. I wish more renters understood that they do pay property and school taxes, just not directly. They vote for things that will increase those taxes then blame the landlord for higher rent
    Rents in AZ are going up every month, 1 Bed Rm is like 1,100/month and next month it will be 1,150/month. there are waiting lists for apartments. I have realtors calling me constantly on both my landline and C# I don't how they got my Cell # and they want to know if I want to sell the my house. I get certified cash checks in the mail at least once a week to buy my house. it's supply & demand

Unregistered
    Also Volunteer Fire departments days are ending soon, Most departments are down to 15 or 20 members and 85% of them are over 55 and more then 1/2 them are not qualified to wear a air pack (scba) because they can't pass the physical, which means that their are not interior firefighter's & can not go into a burning house or building. That's why 10 or 12 or more fire departments now respond to calls just so they have enough qualified interior firefighters to go inside a fire

The County is already starting studies on how much a paid county fire department is going cost

Pine Hill had a EMS call other the day, They had only 3 people show up and they were all over 60 years old and none them were a certified EMT, so they could not respond, 16 minutes later a AMR ambulance arrived at the call and the dispatcher let Pine Hill know that, then they responded just to do the paper work.

Pine Hill had a EMS call other the day, They had only 3 people show up and they were all over 60 years old and none them were a certified EMT, so they could not respond, 16 minutes later a AMR ambulance arrived at the call and the dispatcher let Pine Hill know that, then they responded just to do the paper work.

And that is the state of fire/ems in Cheektowaga. Minimal if any training for ems (with the exception of Southline) and surround and drown for house fires. For what each district receives in taxes, a professionally trained and staffed fire dept could be paid for. The town doesn't need 9 or 10 ladder trucks, but they do look good in the parades

I've been to Tulsa, and have no reason to ever go back. There is absolutely nothing to do there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    I've been to Tulsa, and have no reason to ever go back. There is absolutely nothing to do there.
    I was in Tulsa once Very modern city, It was Buffalo's Sister city, but Buffalo lost more population, lost business's & decayed more & Tulsa added population & new business's

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information