Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Chick-fil-a coming

Quote Originally Posted by WSFirst View Post
    Great! No one cares, why are you here? You clearly have an ax to grind or you're the type of person that will remind your friend "I told you, he would cheat on you, should have listened to me,"
    More like the kind've person that notices the blemish on your face and points it out, over and over and over and over and over..........
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WSFirst View Post
    Great! No one cares, why are you here? You clearly have an ax to grind or you're the type of person that will remind your friend "I told you, he would cheat on you, should have listened to me,"
    I think every one had to put a diaper on because of what's coming and imminent soon is WNY towns, villages, city's and the county are going to go insolvent soon and the current Council's, Supervisors and the Unions are going to take everyone down with them. The million dollar question is how much are higher are the property taxes going to go up before each Town, Village etc. go's bankrupt, and when that happens, will you have to give your property away or even be able to sell it at all was being mentioned on several social media's sites such as Twitter, Facebook & Vine etc.. as one of the main reason they were relocating out of WNY. More & more people are waking up to what has happened & what's is coming. In the meantime just hope you don't need EMS or the FD in WNY, because in most cases, they will cause more harm then good, but all the new take home Tahoe's & toys will look good, but then again you'll be luckly if any on them are certified in basic level first aid or be a interior firefighter and be able to wear air pack.
    Last edited by jennifer7; October 1st, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    but then again you'll be luckly if any on them are certified in basic level first aid or be a interior firefighter and be able to wear air pack.
    I don't know where you get your information from, but my friend is with LVAC and I'd rather have him taking care of me in an emergency over some doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    I don't know where you get your information from, but my friend is with LVAC and I'd rather have him taking care of me in an emergency over some doctors.
    Agreed.

LVAC
    Using paid and volunteer staff, with an average response time of 7 minutes or less, EMS crews cover the town and village of Lancaster, and the village of Depew.

They must be doing a great job as the Town of Alden on Sept 25th has chosen LVAC as their primary ambulance service

Georgia L Schlager

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Agreed.

LVAC
    Using paid and volunteer staff, with an average response time of 7 minutes or less, EMS crews cover the town and village of Lancaster, and the village of Depew.

They must be doing a great job as the Town of Alden on Sept 25th has chosen LVAC as their primary ambulance service
    LVAC is making ton's & ton's of money and getting rich billing the medical insurance company's

That's revenue that WNY's Town & City 's are losing. That's another reason why most US Cities & Towns now have their EMS Division or Fire dept. Ambulances because they are making millions & millions on it. plus providing jobs to the community & giving it's citizens better care.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    Your Right, I hear WNY hospitals are infested with MRSA and most of the doctors are the bottom of the bottom
    because it's very hard recruiting new doctors to come to WNY. I wonder why ?

Your Right, I hear WNY hospitals are infested with MRSA and most of the doctors are the bottom of the bottom

That is your opinion. Nothing more.

If things are so fantastic and amazing in AZ, then why do you spend so much of your time on this message board?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is the trolling BS. Who do you hear that hospitals are infested with MRSA?

What is your source?

You do make some valid point but then you make a statement like this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information