Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How about that potent offense!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This funny

I read in out of town press that the Pegulas met with select offensive players without Wrecks and let them vent and then they told Wrecks to unload Roman. It seems Wrecks wasn't pleased with that. This raises some questions; eg when the defensive players were complaining about the defense last year why didn't the Pegulas meet with them individually and then make changes accordingly? After all there was clear irrefutable evidence last year that Wrecks had severely hampered the previously 4th ranked defense in the league. And last Thursdays game was one the worst home defensive efforts in team history. Why wasn't Wrecks in the room? If these reports are true the players have learned that they can get directly to the owners and by-pass the coach. Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t if Wrecks is po'd by this. But that type of action by the owners will make it almost impossible to attract really qualified coaching candidates to the team in the future.

I think you're wrong on that one. Ryan and Roman never seemed to really get a long and Ryan has done a great job of turning his staff into the same staff he had in NY - a major mistake if you ask me
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I don't know if they got along but my recollection is that Wrecks hired Roman. My point was that Wrecks wasn't thrilled with the meetings, not that he cared about the firing. This was scapegoating pure and simple. If you look at the recent histories of the Bills and Wrecks, they both go through offensive coordinators like crap through a goose.

Countdown to the Grump and Cheekman making negative comments about the game begins....
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Countdown to the Grump and Cheekman making negative comments about the game begins....
    I don't make negative comments, I make factual ones. You just think they're negative because they don't line up with your world view. Here's one; Tyrod Taylor ran the ball effectively but his passing is still a joke. And if they're gonna use Tyrod as a runner very soon we'll get a dose of EJ that will have everyone fondly remembering that first round pick Whaley wasted on him. It's a good thing the d had 4 ints because when they needed it the Bills offense couldn't sustain a drive and run the clock at the end of the game.

Tyrod Taylor still has to prove he can throw over the middle.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Bills confirmed the obvious today, putting Sammy Watkins on I/R for 8 weeks, at least. It's not Watkins' fault that lame brain Whaley made the trade for him. And I suppose it's bad luck but 2 of Whaley's #1 picks are out for weeks. A second round pick he traded up for this year is out for the season and another # 1 pick is a stone waste of bench space. Those trade-ups have cost lower round picks that could provide depth. Just another season with the bad news Bills.

3 wins in row, 106 pts in the last 4 games. Yeah, they suck
    HipKat's Blog

hp .. another easy game this week.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

vs a top ranked defense, road game on the west coast. Not easy
    HipKat's Blog

Listened to the sports on WGR most of the day and couldn't believe so many negative calls by people on the bills. They are not the best by no means but maybe they can put together a few more in a row.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

The next 2 are very winnable, against 2 of the worst teams in Football, but these are the games the Bills fall apart in
    HipKat's Blog

If they do, thank Wrecks and his fat stupid brother. They should beat these next 2 with their eyes closed. Then the ass kicking starts.

That Fat stupid brother is the one coaching the linebackers - basically the best linebacking corp in the NFL this year
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information