Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: We the deplorable

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Be considered for Secretary of State?
    Sos or not she should still face the same consequences people have in the past for mishandling classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Sos or not she should still face the same consequences people have in the past for mishandling classified information.
    I think you missed the joke. Hint: disgraced general

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Totally missed that one. But yes, Hillary is no better or worse than he is. She isn't above the law anymore than the general.

Hey buffalopundit:

Not victimized, but set free where I believe that when Trump officially takes office I will be free to:

• Rebuke his administration policies and practices without being labeled a ‘racist’
    • Rebuke his administration policies and practices without being labeled a ‘sexist ‘because Hillary is out
    • Agree with his administration policies on immigration and refugees without being labeled a ‘xenophobe’
    • Agree with his building a wall to keep the illegals out without admonishment
    • Agree with his administration policies and practices on late term abortions without being fearful of being labeled a misogynist
    • Agree with administration policy on Obamacare without being labeled a non humanitarian

Hipkat and so many others have clearly defined why voters from all parties walked away from a failed Obama administration and refused to vote for a candidate who openly advocated for doubling-down on Obama's policies and you and your ilk and mainstream media are so pissed at the loss that you still don’t get why it happened.

But sucking it up and moving on as one America appears not in to be in the lexicon of a party that mouthed off on inclusiveness and the together we are stronger BS, and continue to try every avenue to demean/diminish Trump. The asinine Jill Stein vote recount and now the ‘fake news’ BS spread by the media, the media of all people to make the charge, and all charges and allegations made on a man who has yet to take office is child-like drama.

And now the left re-appoints Pelosi who declares the DEMS need to continue with the same message, but to strengthen it. The country voted for change and the same individual who gave the sage advice to members of Congress that the plan had to be accepted before its contents were known, is again one of the left’s strongest players.

And you call many of us ‘victimized’, crybabies? Look in the mirror, Alan! This is all political drama, this time played well by an unpredictable Trump and he is eating your lunch. Get over it. Armageddon is not at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    And you have first-hand experience with "drivel".
    12 years on this forum. 'nuff said
    (Go ahead and point out the typo - seems to be your favorite fall back)

Are you registered with the Independence Party, or are you unenrolled? Your use of the capital "I" indicates the former.
    Defin unenrolled?

It might not matter to you, but the Republican Party platform cares very deeply where a "transvestite" pees, and whether gay couples get married.
    But the Republicans didn't lose this election...
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey buffalopundit:

Not victimized, but set free where I believe that when Trump officially takes office I will be free to:

• Rebuke his administration policies and practices without being labeled a ‘racist’
    • Rebuke his administration policies and practices without being labeled a ‘sexist ‘because Hillary is out
    • Agree with his administration policies on immigration and refugees without being labeled a ‘xenophobe’
    • Agree with his administration policies and practices on late term abortions without being fearful of being labeled a misogynist
    • Agree with administration policy on Obamacare without being labeled a non humanitarian

Hipkat and so many others have clearly defined why voters from all parties walked away from a failed Obama administration and refused to vote for a candidate who openly advocated for doubling-down on Obama's policies and you and your ilk and mainstream media are so pissed at the loss that you still don’t get why it happened.

But sucking it up and moving on as one America appears not in to be in the lexicon of a party that mouthed off on inclusiveness and the together we are stronger BS, and continue to try every avenue to demean/diminish Trump. The asinine Jill Stein vote recount and now the ‘fake news’ BS spread by the media, the media of all people to make the charge, and all charges and allegations made on a man who has yet to take office is child-like drama.

And now the left re-appoints Pelosi who declares the DEMS need to continue with the same message, but to strengthen it. The country voted for change and the same individual who gave the sage advice to members of Congress that the plan had to be accepted before its contents were known, is again one of the left’s strongest players.

And you call many of us ‘victimized’, crybabies? Look in the mirror, Alan! This is all political drama, this time played well by an unpredictable Trump and he is eating your lunch. Get over it. Armageddon is not at hand.
    We need a like button on here, like the reputation button we used to have
    HipKat's Blog

Hillary should face the same consequences any other person has for mishandling classified information.
    The topic was Jill Stein. Not Hillary Clinton.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

What responsibility do we owe any country to take their refugees and saddle that cost to the current net tax payer?
    None. We don't "owe" any country any "responsibility" to "take their refugees". The fact that you wrote a sentence in that way underscores two things: 1. You don't know what a refugee is; and 2. Taking in refugees is not some favor we owe a country, but a humanitarian act that the US and other similarly situated countries undertake to help people escape persecution and war.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    12 years on this forum. 'nuff said
    (Go ahead and point out the typo - seems to be your favorite fall back)
    I don't know what this means.

Defin unenrolled?
    Are you even serious right now? Are you telling me that you are sitting here offering up political opinions and you don't know the difference between being registered with the Independence Party and being an unenrolled voter? Please tell me you're kidding.

But the Republicans didn't lose this election...
    Here's what you'd be saying if Trump had won the popular vote by a 2% margin but Hillary won the electoral college tally: he won on a technicality. More Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump. That's simply a fact. That doesn't mean he didn't win the election; just that he won on a technicality. He has no mandate, and there was no landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey buffalopundit:

Yes. Trump seems really open to criticism. That's why he threatens everyone from SNL to Boeing every time he is remotely challenged either personally or viz. his policies.

LOL the day one of you guys "rebuke" his policies will be a cold day in hell. You guys are so deep in the tank for him it makes the Obama cult of personality look like child's play by comparison.

If you think that Muslims should submit to some sort of federal religious-based registry, you're a xenophobe. If you think Mexican immigrants (regardless of status) are "rapists and murderers"), you're a xenophobe.

That wall is going to cost billions of dollars at a time when net migration from Mexico is on the decrease - more are leaving than coming in. What a waste of money. I admonish you.

So, you would force a mother to deliver a baby if it would kill her? You would have the federal government overrule a doctor's professional care so that a mother could die in childbirth?

I don't know what that means.

No, what's funny is how any repetition of the current, widening, gap in the popular vote triggers you snowflakes.

Clinton: 65,519,461; 48.2%
    Trump: 62,846,550; 46.2%

If "fake news" is BS, why haven't you answered my question: do you think that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta run a child prostitution ring out of a Washington DC pizzeria? Yes or no would suffice.

You say, "left re-appoints" when, in fact, it was a 2/3 majority of Democratic Congresspeople who elected Pelosi to be their leader. She's a fantastic leader and a strong voice for Democratic values and principles.

I _am_ over it. I'm not the one calling myself "deplorable" and then listing off a bunch of nonsense Trump has promised, then congratulating myself for some newfound ability to be a self-righteous prick. You think Trump has a mandate. The vote tally says otherwise, and you can believe anything you want to believe, and I can call your beliefs anything I want to call them. That's how freedom works.

For now, until Trump throws his opponents in jail or has them assassinated like Putin or Dutarte. Have a great day!

I don't know what this means.
    Read it again and think about it

Are you even serious right now? Are you telling me that you are sitting here offering up political opinions and you don't know the difference between being registered with the Independence Party and being an unenrolled voter? Please tell me you're kidding.
    I know exactly what it means. It doesn't apply here.

Here's what you'd be saying if Trump had won the popular vote by a 2% margin but Hillary won the electoral college tally: he won on a technicality. More Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump. That's simply a fact. That doesn't mean he didn't win the election; just that he won on a technicality. He has no mandate,
    First, don't put words in my mouth.

When the popular vote determines the winner of a presidential election, you can make your point, but it doesn't so that 2% means nothing. Other than something for people like you, Jill Stein, the masses of liberal protesters, et al to cling to. Also know as empty hope. He didn't win on a technicality; he won according to the governing rules of the election. If it was the other way around, then Hillary would have won. I get it. You're butthurt because your candidate lost. Fair enough. So did mine, technically, since I Was a Bernie guy. MAYBE if your party had not succumbed to the bias by the media and the impediments that Hillary's campaign used to keep Bernie muffled, we'd have a different scenario. The Democrats are the reason that the Democrats lost. Plain and simple and until you're party acknowledges that, owns it and does something to correct it, you'll continue to be stuck in neutral

and there was no landslide.

Well at least we can agree on something
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Read it again and think about it
    I did. It makes no sense.

I know exactly what it means. It doesn't apply here.
    So, are you a member of the Independence Party or unenrolled? You capitalized Independence.

First, don't put words in my mouth.
    In Trump's America, I don't have to worry about your political correct concerns.

When the popular vote determines the winner of a presidential election, you can make your point, but it doesn't so that 2% means nothing. Other than something for people like you, Jill Stein, the masses of liberal protesters, et al to cling to. Also know as empty hope. He didn't win on a technicality; he won according to the governing rules of the election. If it was the other way around, then Hillary would have won. I get it. You're butthurt because your candidate lost. Fair enough. So did mine, technically, since I Was a Bernie guy. MAYBE if your party had not succumbed to the bias by the media and the impediments that Hillary's campaign used to keep Bernie muffled, we'd have a different scenario. The Democrats are the reason that the Democrats lost. Plain and simple and until you're party acknowledges that, owns it and does something to correct it, you'll continue to be stuck in neutral
    Actually, it means that 2% more voters wanted Hillary Clinton to be POTUS than Trump. When you say he "didn't win on a technicality", that is exactly what he did. When, say, a confession is thrown out of court because the defendant wasn't properly Mirandized, that's him getting off on a technicality. It's a rule; it's a law and protected by the Constitution, but a technicality nonetheless. After all; he confessed.

I'm not at all butthurt. I fully accept the outcome of the election, and think that Clinton lost more than Trump won. I think that the Democratic Party will do a lot of soul-searching when the time is right, but for now it's all over except the authoritarianism.

Ok, since you're possibly to simple to grasp the obvious, you asked if I had experience with Drivel,. I referred to 12 years on this forum. SInce drivel means nonsense, then that would imply this board has it's fair of nonsense - much of it coming in the form your posts, btw - so yes, I have knowledge of drivel.

Oh, and Independent does not equal independence party.

http://ivn.us/2012/10/22/50-reasons-...r-independent/
    HipKat's Blog

Actually, it means that 2% more voters wanted Hillary Clinton to be POTUS than Trump.
    We don't elect the POTUS by the popular vote. Talking about the popular vote over the electoral college is like a Football coach who just lost a game by a score of 28-15 saying that they scored 5 times (field goals) to the other team scoring 4 times (touchdowns)....

It's also silly, IMHO, to talk about measurements after the event. Because we don't elect the POTUS by popular vote, many voters simply don't turn out because the the value of their vote in an electoral college is not the same as in a popular vote. Hawaii had a turnout of 42%. California was 54%. Florida was 65% and Colorado was 71%.

Is Colorado really that much more invested into Democracy than Hawaii? Is California really home to less politically inclined voters than Florida? The answer to both of these questions is no. We both know the reasons behind the voter turnout figures....

So, are you a member of the Independence Party or unenrolled? You capitalized Independence.

In Trump's America, I don't have to worry about your political correct concerns.

Actually, it means that 2% more voters wanted Hillary Clinton to be POTUS than Trump. When you say he "didn't win on a technicality", that is exactly what he did. When, say, a confession is thrown out of court because the defendant wasn't properly Mirandized, that's him getting off on a technicality. It's a rule; it's a law and protected by the Constitution, but a technicality nonetheless. After all; he confessed.

I'm not at all butthurt. I fully accept the outcome of the election, and think that Clinton lost more than Trump won. I think that the Democratic Party will do a lot of soul-searching when the time is right, but for now it's all over except the authoritarianism.
    Where in the Constitution is "popular vote" mentioned? I do not see it under Article II, Section I, nor do I see it in the Twelfth Amendment? Unless the Constitution is amended to reflect otherwise, it is the popular vote that is an irrelevant technicality.

The technicality you described "PROPERLY Mirandized" is suggestive of a violation of form, not of substance. The Electoral College resides in the world of fundamentals.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; December 7th, 2016 at 01:18 PM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information