Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: City Council

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Really? Who is the one who came on here and started crap first? You did Jacob. Maybe that resume isn't so squeeky clean. Anyone can put high honors on paper!! I already know the story on the playground. Want me to spill??
    Yes!!!!!

Really? Who is the one who came on here and started crap first? You did Jacob. Maybe that resume isn't so squeeky clean. Anyone can put high honors on paper!! I already know the story on the playground. Want me to spill??
    You dont know crap so go ahead and lie all you want!!! i dare you!!

I gave YOU the opportunity to give us your version FIRST. Half the city + knows what happened with the playground.....cadillac too!

I gave YOU the opportunity to give us your version FIRST. Half the city + knows what happened with the playground.....cadillac too!
    thats all a bunch of lies and you know it!! i got more important things to do then argue with you hillbilly jim!!!

My brawn and balls win!! Hillbilly Jim vs. Fat Albert.....so far 2 to 0! Too easy man....go cry in your milk. Head hurt??

Why don't you redirect your anger toward the people who are screwing up the city instead of infighting la rez maybe just maybe something good would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Why don't you redirect your anger toward the people who are screwing up the city instead of infighting la rez maybe just maybe something good would happen.
    aw go get a hearing aid you 2 faced clown!!

I don't need one anymore had an operation.Nice ignorance on your part. To bad you couldn't say it to my face.

And why doesn't your father GIVE BACK the money he took from the Charter School playground that a PARENT donated? Heh, Heh, Heh......it's a thief lurking in the first ward!!!

Shows you how ignorant you were raised to even suggest something so stupid to Dennis....he hears the TRUTH better than you could ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    I don't need one anymore had an operation.Nice ignorance on your part. To bad you couldn't say it to my face.
    i would have but you wouldnt have heard me anyways!!

Too bad you don't carry around the "set" I do.....gutless, ignorant, useless person.

Jacob, That is really uncalled for! I don't think your father would approve of that.

Keep hiding behind your computer stop making excuses your just scared.lol Your a piece of work.I hope you know you will get hammered on this one.See how good people will like you now.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; January 4th, 2010 at 08:27 PM.

So tell us about the playground Jacob. Stop the lies, if that is what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Jacob, That is really uncalled for! I don't think your father would approve of that.
    who said i was jacob? im an ayrab store owner who works 14 hours a day and owns 2 camels!!! byeeeeee crackerssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information