Thread: The Real Reason White People say "All Lives Matter"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Real Reason White People say "All Lives Matter"

This reads like a Tim Wise article, got it from Huffington Post.

by John Halstead

Dear fellow white people, let’s have an honest talk about why we say “All Lives Matter.” First of all... Read More

I think it's a shame that so many people are still focusing on the color of anyone's skin. Yes, I read the article and while I understand the spin, it truly saddens me that we can't move beyond all forms of racism - including the Black Lives Matter movement.

I agree that black lives matter. I also believe that all lives matter, since I view this from a Christian point of view. When I say all lives matter, I am not detracting from the importance of black lives. I think everyone is important and their lives have value, but I wonder when we will finally move beyond this divisive rhetoric which is constantly being stoked?

Black people don't believe their lives matter. The slogan is some goofy form of positive reinforcement.

The poverty and crime statistics show blacks don't believe they matter.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Black people don't believe their lives matter. The slogan is some goofy form of positive reinforcement.

The poverty and crime statistics show blacks don't believe they matter.
    The blacks who participate in Black Lives Matter obviously aren't the same people who engage in black-on-black murders. That's almost like a separate topic, criminal blacks never took an oath of "protect and serve" except for protecting the CIA's (ahem) drug industry.

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Some people hear "Black Lives Matter" and wrongly interpret it to mean 'black lives matter more than other lives.'

'All Lives Matter' will be a true statement when all lives are treated equally, regardless of race. But the fact is that they not.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

All will be treated equally when all act equally
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    The blacks who participate in Black Lives Matter obviously aren't the same people who engage in black-on-black murders. That's almost like a separate topic, criminal blacks never took an oath of "protect and serve" except for protecting the CIA's (ahem) drug industry.

www.thebuffalobullet.com
    Get your own collective house in order first. Get educated, stop fathering children you run away from or can't support. Instill values in these kids. Clean up your neighborhoods.

The jewish people have been pretty much chewed up and spit out since the Roman times... they chose to be strong and better themselves.

What happened to crime in Baltimore when the cops said screw it and underpoliced.

Yes, cops that are crooked should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.. however this time in Milwaukee the cop and perp were black and the perp was armed. ...and they still burnt their neighborhood down. You have no hope then.

Pilfer, riot and burn...yep..this will get America's attention...a positively favorable view of black America...where's Jackson and Sharpton??!...their silence and absence in these actions only affirm and perpetuate this activity..every time there is a shooting..self defense or not.
    Here in Buffalo..the media has a news bulletin every time someone is shot...which is just about every day...and usually it's in the inner city/east side...it's a common everyday occurrence.. .so what makes this so newsworthy?....it has become commonplace.

The blacks who participate in Black Lives Matter obviously aren't the same people who engage in black-on-black murders.
    Really? Seems to me people that loot, riot, commit arson, and fire off random shots into crowds (all stuff I've seen blacks doing on liveleak and youtube videos of these protests) would be the same type willing to commit gang murder too.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I remember the Cariol Horne incident. She saw excessive force going down during a call. She got in between the white cop and the black prep. Turned out the black perp was a relative/acquaintance of hers, which complicated matters and her judgement - She used her police vehicle to block the cop car that was transporting this person to headquarters for booking.

I asked a female friend on the force about it at the time and her opinion of Horne was not good. It was the blocking of traffic in an attempt to interfere with an arrest that was over-the-top behavior for her.
    Dont know what incident you refer to but it wasn't Horne. In all these years of covering it I never heard of her using her squadcar as an instrument of obstruction.... because it never happened. She merely stopped a historically out of control fellow officer from appying a chokehold.

What other officers say about her is no indication of validity since they were alrwady in the process of bad-jacketing her. In these cases lies are not uncommon. btw she is not related to your "perp," Neal Mack, the ex- comish McCarthy Gipson is

Dont know what incident you refer to but it wasn't Horne. In all these years of covering it I never heard of her using her squadcar as an instrument of obstruction.... because it never happened. She merely stopped a historically out of control fellow officer from appying a chokehold.

What other officers say about her is no indication of validity since they were alrwady in the process of bad-jacketing her. In these cases lies are not uncommon. btw she is not related to your "perp," Neal Mack, the ex- comish McCarthy Gipson is
    You're right, it wasn't Horne - it was Alicia King - she followed a police cruiser in her cruiser, blocked it, and tried to interfere with the arrest of her brother, as he tried to kick out the cruiser windows.

we've got the original thread here... http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...-BRAVO-!/page5

Here's a link to another video - this one is by Coffey Anderson, a country singer, with advice for handling a traffic stop. He may not be a comedian like Chris Rock, but his message is clear.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/10/us/cou...rpt/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    SO Police don't enforce the rules when it comes to other police. But blacks ALWAYS give up the thugs in their neighborhoods when crimes are committed.

"I didn't see nuthin' officer". "He was such a good boy, don't know why he got shot"

Please..........
    Okay lets write some legislation forcing gang members to implement dash and body cams.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I remember the Cariol Horne incident. She saw excessive force going down during a call. She got in between the white cop and the black prep. Turned out the black perp was a relative/acquaintance of hers, which complicated matters and her judgement - She used her police vehicle to block the cop car that was transporting this person to headquarters for booking.

I asked a female friend on the force about it at the time and her opinion of Horne was not good. It was the blocking of traffic in an attempt to interfere with an arrest that was over-the-top behavior for her.
    This should give you some basic info on the story- http://www.blackstarnews.com/money/o...-no-peace.html

Thread Information