Thread: Dumb, Dumb Dareus Suspended..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dumb, Dumb Dareus Suspended..

You have to get rid of people like this like kane on the sabres they just dont learn. now dumb dumb gets into more trouble.

Bills DT Marcel Dareus is facing a four-game suspension for another violation of the NFL’s substance abuse policy, league sources tell ESPN.

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills star defensive tackle Marcell Dareus is facing a four-game suspension for another violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The violation stems from another positive test for marijuana, sources confirmed to Schefter. The positive marijuana test was first reported by NFL Network.

Dareus can appeal the suspension, which would keep him out of the first four games of the regular season. The sixth-year defensive tackle was previously suspended for the first game of the 2015 season for a violation of the substance-abuse policy following a May 2014 arrest in Alabama for criminal possession of a controlled substance.

The suspension is another blow to the Bills' defense, which lost starting outside linebacker Shaq Lawson to offseason shoulder surgery that is expected to keep him out until Week 6 at the earliest, a source told Schefter. Buffalo also will be without starting inside linebacker Reggie Ragland this season after he tore his ACL in training camp.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

When are the Bills going to get players of character.
    The Bills GM should shoulder the blame for these criminals that are on our team.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    When are the Bills going to get players of character.
    The Bills GM should shoulder the blame for these criminals that are on our team.
    Seriously?

FYI, Whaley didn't even draft him.

No he didn't. He specializes in guys who break easy...Shady, Sammy, Lawson (Shaq), Ragland. And don't forget the role of Wrecks in all of this. He's a "players' coach". Anything goes, including about a dozen penalties in a preseason game. Remember, it's not for nothing that they call him Wrecks. Oh, and when Lawson (Manny) gets back he faces 1 game suspension.
    Last edited by grump; August 16th, 2016 at 08:41 PM.

Hard to have an improved defense when half the squad is injured and suspended.

Add Manny Lawson to the list for 1 game for Domestic
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Seriously?

FYI, Whaley didn't even draft him.
    Whaley may not of drafted Marcel Dareus but he resigned him to a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Whaley may not of drafted Marcel Dareus but he resigned him to a new contract.
    Well, because he is a good player. He screwed up without a doubt. He's hardly the first, won't be the last and I do not blame Whaley for Marcells behavior.

what a bunch go bills.. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — After reports surfaced that Buffalo Bills linebacker Manny Lawson was under investigation for alleged domestic violence, the team released a statement.There is a possibility that Lawson could face suspension from the NFL, but it is not clear how long it would last.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Well, because he is a good player. He screwed up without a doubt. He's hardly the first, won't be the last and I do not blame Whaley for Marcells behavior.
    I'm trying to point out that our GM drafts people that have questions about their character

Thread Information