Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 37 shootings in July is a record for 2016

There are a lot mor poor whites in NY than there are poor blacks.

Can somebody explain why there aren't whites constantly shooting each other?

Quote Originally Posted by fisherrd View Post
    there are a lot mor poor whites in ny than there are poor blacks.

Can somebody explain why there aren't whites constantly shooting each other?
    key word...civilized!

wow its not even hot out and they a shooting each other up the last three days. I wonder how the nys safe act is working out? are the guns used all legal and registered with the NYSP? what a joke.

Two teenage boys shot in Buffalo Monday night.

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Buffalo Police say two teenage boys were shot just after 11:30 Monday night in the 100 block of Best Street near Michigan Avenue.

Man in critical condition after drive-by shooting wounds 3 on East Side. Buffalo police said three people were shot, and one suffered serious injuries, at about 1:15 p.m. Monday on the East Side.

There was blood visible on a sidewalk outside what appeared to be a closed deli at 2235 Genesee St., at Eller Avenue, in the city.

All three victims were shot in the legs during an apparent drive-by shooting which, according to Buffalo Police Department detectives, appeared to be targeted in nature.

This makes for a total of five people shot in Buffalo on Monday.

If i was running for mayor I would pound away at this. mayor erkel has done nothing about it. his only interest is the fair grounds along the cannel.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    wow its not even hot out and they a shooting each other up the last three days. I wonder how the nys safe act is working out? are the guns used all legal and registered with the NYSP? what a joke.

Two teenage boys shot in Buffalo Monday night.

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Buffalo Police say two teenage boys were shot just after 11:30 Monday night in the 100 block of Best Street near Michigan Avenue.

Man in critical condition after drive-by shooting wounds 3 on East Side. Buffalo police said three people were shot, and one suffered serious injuries, at about 1:15 p.m. Monday on the East Side.

There was blood visible on a sidewalk outside what appeared to be a closed deli at 2235 Genesee St., at Eller Avenue, in the city.

All three victims were shot in the legs during an apparent drive-by shooting which, according to Buffalo Police Department detectives, appeared to be targeted in nature.

This makes for a total of five people shot in Buffalo on Monday.

If i was running for mayor I would pound away at this. mayor erkel has done nothing about it. his only interest is the fair grounds along the cannel.
    YESSSSS...especially because those victims are potential voters...

Now you have NYSP working on the city streets trying to stop the shootings. The recent violence has resulted in more help from State Police, with additional troopers last week assigned to work with the city's Strike Force officers, who target high-crime areas. (Take the troopers off the 290 and put them in the city and fight some crime)

"Something has to be done, and I want us to do our part in reducing violent crimes in the City of Buffalo," said State Police Major Steven Nigrelli, who oversees the Western New York area.

ok so how long has drummer been saying this how many years now? A Joke!

Police Commissioner Daniel Derenda cited gang violence, often propelled by drug disputes, and other arguments between rival gangs as the primary causes of the violence. Several killings are believed to be the result of a single dispute.

https://buffalonews.com/2017/03/08/r...buting-motives
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information