Thread: Real Estate Tips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Real Estate Tips

Closing costs are simply the fees associated with 1) purchasing, 2) borrowing, and 3) preparing paperwork to finalize the sale. Your total closing costs will vary depending on where your new home is located, what type of property you are buying, the price of your home and the complexity of the transaction.

It is extremely important that you work closely with your buyer’s representative in the early stages of your home search to estimate what these costs could be, since closing costs can easily represent thousands of dollars.

One thing I am very careful about is informing my clients that I am not licensed in finance and to double check with a licensed finance person as well, that's their area of expertise!

I would hate to give out incorrect information.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Thumbs up Personal

General public needs to be educated about personal finances and budget balancing. They're make a final decision what they can efford. The focus should be on needs instead of wants.

Thumbs up Home Safety Council

The Home Safety Council (HSC) is the only national nonprofit organization solely dedicated to preventing home related injuries that result in nearly 20,000 deaths and 21 million medical visits on average each year. HSC educates people to be safer in and around their homes. For more info and educational material visit http://www.homesafetycouncil.org

Thumbs up Did you know?

! The minority population in this country—African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, and Asians—has grown by 35 percent since 1990, a growth rate five times that of the U.S. population overall. By the year 2010, one-third of the American population will be minorities. (Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census)

! Minority buying power in the United States is estimated today to be $1.5 trillion. By the year 2007, it is expected to reach $2.3 trillion. The buying power of the Hispanic community alone will exceed $900 billion.

! Immigrants and ethnic/racial minorities from Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America represent a major growth segment of the housing market and, therefore, of the realty profession. Government and industry data indicate that two out of every three new households are being formed by foreign-born or minority persons. Foreign-born homeowners already account for $1.2 trillion in housing.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    ! The minority population in this country—African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, and Asians—has grown by 35 percent since 1990, a growth rate five times that of the U.S. population overall. By the year 2010, one-third of the American population will be minorities. (Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census)
    ........and.....what? They're moving into my neighborhood, and I should sell my house now, before it's too late?

Thread Information