Thread: Poloncarz accuses Water Authority of incompetence

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Poloncarz accuses Water Authority of incompetence

OH I can't wait to hear Mark's commentary on Hillary... I wonder if he's going to talk to Jeremy and question why are they supporting an incompetent candidate. I'm basing my sentence on what the FBI stated and the string of lies Hillary Clinton has spun about her email server.

Poloncarz accuses Water Authority of incompetence

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz is unapologetic about the county Health Department issuing an advisory to boil water as a result of a major water main break Wednesday night that inconvenienced nearly 210,000 people. Moreover, he’s accusing the Erie County Water Authority of passing the buck to cover what he considers to be the agency’s “incompetence.”
    “They’re trying to make me out to be the bad guy when their incompetence in responding is truly what we should be talking about,” he said Tuesday.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...tence-20160726

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mark Poloncarz said "“They’re trying to push their incompetence on me,”

I think it's time to call it like I see it.

Why is the Erie County Democratic Party http://www.ecdems.com trying to push Hillary on us? We have seem a lot of incompetence from Hillary in the last few years. So what gives?

Poloncarz is still mad about his brother being fired from a job he was not qualified to perform.

Poloncarz’s brother lands at Board of Elections after ouster from Water Authority.

A younger brother of Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz, who was let go from the Erie County Water Authority, has landed a new job at the county Board of Elections.

Robb M. Poloncarz, a former chef, was hired in late August 2012 by the Water Authority to fill a vacant position of contract monitor at a starting salary of $55,132. According to authority officials, he was hired on a provisional basis, contingent upon finishing in the top three of those who took a civil service exam in hopes of being hired permanently in the position – something he failed to do.

Poloncarz cracks me up. His highway department can't plow or maintain county roads; hell, they don't even try to. And he's accusing ECWA of incompetence? His brother got fired because he couldn't cut it at an agency that is universally recognized as a dumping ground for family members of local politicians. How pathetic is that?!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Grump,

Get a load of this:

Clinton must overcome negatives in her biggest speech ever

PHILADELPHIA – Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president struggling to prove her "trustworthiness" to skeptical voters, assumes the podium at the Democratic National Convention Thursday night for the most important speech of her life.

Observers from every corner of politics agree virtually all of America will be watching the nationally televised speech, as the most famous woman in America attempts to reintroduce herself on an entirely new level – as a presidential candidate capable of leading the world’s most important country.
    http://politicsnow.buffalonews.com/2...ime=1469662001

"She is the most prepared candidate in some time," observed Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz, who is attending the convention and expects Clinton to put an emphasis on her resume. "She needs to talk to people on a one-on-one basis, and that doesn’t happen because she gets so filtered.

"But this is her opportunity to talk to every American and say ‘this is who I am, this is what I’ve done, and this is what I will do for you," he added.

While Trump offered a "speech of anger," Poloncarz predicted Clinton will make a "speech about looking forward."

"She needs to speak as if she is meeting an old neighbor she hasn’t seen in 15 years," he added. "They’ll realize this is the same person they always knew."
    I wonder if Mr Robert J. McCarthy ask Mark are you sure you really want me to print this comment in the news?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    "She is the most prepared candidate in some time," observed Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz, who is attending the convention and expects Clinton to put an emphasis on her resume.
    Grump.... Think Mark is a good judge of Character?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go to about the 26 minute mark.

I've have said what he's addressing in the past...

"Salaries in the college system"...

College cost are out of control, look at what the salaries....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Grump.... Think Mark is a good judge of Character?

Well, if he attacks someone I usually assume that person is a person of character because Poloncarz is a lowlife of the first order.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't think they are low lifes. I think they are really misguided in some areas.

I'm really surprised at his comments

She is just a bold face liar.

No question that she wasn't an effective NYS Senator.

Including lining her pockets peddling influence at our nations expense.

Showed incompetence handling her email server and lied about it.

And the list goes on.

Yet Mark makes this statement.

Mark "She is the most prepared candidate in some time"

Really now. Only thing she is prepared to do is lie to cover her incompetence and past history. As our County Executive I didn't realize someone could have such bad judgement. I don't want anyone like this making decisions that effect my future.

Mark "speech about looking forward."

Looking forward to a 500% increase in refugees? Looking forward to more lies? Looking to no job creation after she promised 200,000 jobs if elected senator.

I am now going to look forward to a new County Exec and work on making sure people with this type of bad judgement political careers come to an end.

Mark "She needs to speak as if she is meeting an old neighbor she hasn’t seen in 15 years", "They’ll realize this is the same person they always knew."

You are a liar 15 years ago that old neighbor knows you are still a liar. Same person they always knew. Why is Mark not remembering her time as NYS Senator and nothing really being accomplished except to have a few things renamed.

Thread Information