Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Donald Trump a buffoon?

Is Donald Trump a buffoon?

Trump was so labeled today by an individual who will be voting for Hillary with the reasoning that if Hillary wins only our country will be destroyed, but if Trump wins the whole world will be destroyed. How compassionate of the progressive liberal to be so concerned about the world around us that they have no problem sacrificing America’s greatness, freedoms and well being in the process.

Well, that Trump buffoon that spoke at the convention last night had at least 50,000 other buffoons cheering him on; angry at the direction this country is taking and having enough of the political correctness BS that has occurred under this progressive, liberal, and apologetic administration!

How can anyone wonder why many in this country are angry and have taken the “Anyone but Hillary” position when we now live in a chaotic, global world of terror and where:

• Political correctness dictates tolerance in not offending anyone by having a different on an issue less they become offended with your position and where you are now labeled as ‘intolerant’.

• Political correctness dictates that if an individual disagrees with President Obama’s policies they are considered a racist.

• Political correctness dictates that if an individual expresses opposition to the U.S. taking in 100,000 Syrian refugees when only a small percentage are considered to be possible terrorists out to kill Americans they re labeled as intolerant; Xenophobic.

• Political correctness dictates that if a man dares using a name (sweetheart) or a phrase of endearment that they find offensive a man becomes labeled as a chauvinistic, sexist pig – Misogynist.

• Political correctness dictates that it is offensive to wish someone “Merry Christmas” in today’s world but that they are to respect a religion that preaches intolerance and whose basic tenant in the Korn is to subjugate or to kill the infidel.

• Political correctness dictates that to dare to speak about politics or religion in a mixed crowd could offend someone, so such topics for discussion are tabooed from taking place. So much for free speech; hello Big Brother Government speech control.

• Political correctness dictates that if an individual believes immigrants here illegally are not entitled to government largess, but treated equally as Americans would be in Mexico under like circumstances, you are intolerant and lack compassion.

When you hear that burger flippers in the west are complaining the $15/hr. minimum wage is too much and is adversely impacting their subsidies, why should Americans not be angry at the transformation that has taken place under the Obama administration and where we can sadly expect a continuation under Hillary?

Angry are those who received an education (often working two jobs to pay for it), worked two jobs and/or put in all the overtime possible on the job to better the lives of his or her family hears our president say “he didn’t make that” and then states it is only fair to share his fruits with some in society that never made an effort to get an education or job, that is the cause for the anger being expressed by many.

I have never heard of a successful business entrepreneur being referred to as a buffoon, one incapable of leading and unqualified for the presidency. Trump is being labeled by the liberal elite and their mainstream lap dogs as being such.

Who is the real buffoon(s) here?

He's a baffoon because he has no idea of how to run a country. He wants huge spending increases with huge tax cuts. Start there and tell me how that adds up
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Yeah people were calling him a Buffoon when he announced his candidacy over a year ago.....yet here we are. Hmmmm.

What I heard from him regarding illegal immigration, trade deficits, national debt, foreign policy debacles ,missteps, the shrinking middle class, and pointing out how high corruption is in our government with regard to Hillary getting of scott free etc. was music to my ears.

Yes. He's a buffoon. And anyone that thinks the President of the USA is going to change our national culture, ie "political correctness" is also a buffoon. Unless of course you're expecting him to be Emperor Trump instead of President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    He's a baffoon because he has no idea of how to run a country. He wants huge spending increases with huge tax cuts. Start there and tell me how that adds up
    It doesn't add up unless he creates the job force he promises to. Then again, how does Hillary plan to pay for her 'free education' plan? It's all campaign rhetoric. Anyway, the national debt is spiraling out of control and neither party seems to give a ****. All countries are printing funny money and no one gives a ****.

So, is Hillary trustworthy enough, responsible enough, and capable enough to run our country considering her political career faux pas'?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yeah people were calling him a Buffoon when he announced his candidacy over a year ago.....yet here we are. Hmmmm.

What I heard from him regarding illegal immigration, trade deficits, national debt, foreign policy debacles ,missteps, the shrinking middle class, and pointing out how high corruption is in our government with regard to Hillary getting of scott free etc. was music to my ears.
    Yes he does a good job of pointing out the problems and does nothing to show how he would solve them
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes he does a good job of pointing out the problems and does nothing to show how he would solve them

But from past examples we know Hillary can't create jobs as seen when she was NYS Senator. Remember her promise of 200,000 jobs.

Trump might have issues but Hillary simply can't shake a stick at him. He will run circles around her.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    But from past examples we know Hillary can't create jobs as seen when she was NYS Senator. Remember her promise of 200,000 jobs.

Trump might have issues but Hillary simply can't shake a stick at him. He will run circles around her.
    Where did I say Hillary could do anything? I have no respect or support for either of them

Disagree with your statement, “Trump might have issues but Hillary simply can't shake a stick at him. He will run circles around her.”

The DEMS have already set the tone for this week’s convention:

• Unlike the REPS, the DEMS we are united theme will be front and center – Bernie and POTUS will painted a united picture despite Hillary’s attempt to disassociate herself from both of them - as she needs to do.

• We have a uniformed electorate whose only sticking point is where is my free ****? Free education, really? This crowd has become a trophy for every kid mentality.

• Unlike the claim by the progressives that Trump was dishonest in his business ventures and worthy of mistrust and incapable of leading, Hillary will get a pass on all past transgressions with the mantra, “She was found innocent of all charges; no evidence of criminal intent.”

Ah politics, where they all promise the sky and deliver just enough to keep their party base loyal.

What I find most disturbing is the exchange I had with a family member a few years ago re a state election. My cousin asked me who she should vote for. After telling her of my choice which included candidates from both major parties she told me she had no idea regarding candidate qualifications. She said she didn’t follow politics so she would continue to vote a straight DEM line because that’s what her father did. Yep, so did my dad, his brother. That is why I have never affiliated with any party.

There are a lot of these types out there, REZ - from both parties!

He will run circles around her.
    And all he will be when it he is done...is tired

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Other than lying to the public like Hillary does Trump would run circles around Hillary when it comes to job creation, deal negotiations and general operations. I know people just like Trump who are successful (not billionaires) but successful. I would have no issue with people I know on our town board versus the entire group we have now. This includes Diane B and I actually like Diane so that is telling you something. I couldn't figure out why Trump would even bother running for president seeing he just doesn't have to. Don't give me BS about his ego. When you have billions of net value you don't need your ego stroked.

What I would like are photos of any local board member attending any Hillary function leading up to the elections. I would like to use these photos to show the bad judgement these board members have.

This includes any party officers in my own town including Diane B and Mark W. As I said I play no favorites. I'm going to do my best to keep my word.

In my opinion we do not need a 500% increase in refugees imported into the USA. I don't care if we have local groups who make their living doing so. They can move to another state and make their living importing people from over seas.

I really wish Ron Paul was invited to the convention but it didn't happen.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    And all he will be when it he is done...is tired

b.b.
    Tired but our entire country could be better off. You noticed I didn't say will be better off because I don't know. I do know it will not be better off with "status quo Pinocchio" Hillary.

Look at the BS she said when running for Senator. We see what her promises are worth.

Tired but our entire country could be better off. You noticed I didn't say will be better off because I don't know. I do know it will not be better off with "status quo Pinocchio" Hillary.

Look at the BS she said when running for Senator. We see what her promises are worth.
    Another WikiLeak scandal, Wasserman is out, Bernie is pissed. Sounds like it could be a Cruz de ja vu moment. Should be an interesting convention.

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information