Thread: Sabres forward Evander Kane has been arrested

Thumbs up Sabres forward Evander Kane has been arrested

well well well about time. now the dope will face a civil lawsuit from last dec when he ruffed up a girl in his hotel room ch2 is reporting.
    I wonder what old money bags and peanut counter will have to say.

Sources say Evander Kane was acting as celebrity bartender when trouble erupted last month ..what a show off like the other kane mr. mvp sky bar

BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Sabres forward Evander Kane has been arrested by Buffalo Police, accused of harassment and crimnal trespass.

A statement from police says Kane is charged with four counts of non-criminal harassment and one count of criminal trespass, which is a misdemeanor, in connection with an incident outside of Bottoms Up bar in Buffalo on June 24th.

Kane is accused of grabbing three women and a man at the bar, by the neck, the arms and the hair. Police say Kane was removed from Bottoms Up by bar employees. Investigators reviewed a lot of surveillance video from that night and interviewed witnesses.

Kane surrendered to police Friday morning, was processed at Central Booking, and issued an appearance ticket.

He will be arraigned August 1 in Buffalo City Court.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/crime/sabre...lice/279724778
    Last edited by cheekman; July 22nd, 2016 at 08:41 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Shoulda told them his real name is Patty Kane. This whole thing woulda gone away in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Shoulda told them his real name is Patty Kane. This whole thing woulda gone away in a heartbeat.
    Mr MVP.... if he is still drinking he will screw up again. another one matter of time. hopefully the system wont screw up.

He's got to go.
    At least one of the females he allegedly assaulted is a real gem. She looks like exactly the type that sought negative attention (by tramping herself up) and then found it...

He's no Tony Mckegney.

so tim murry slaps his hands and tells him to be a good boy. you think he has his head between his legs? not a word from money bags yet. or the hot dog counter.

‘You’re coming to my house with me and you’re going to like it,’ woman said Kane told her

Four depositions note Sabre’s violent actions

Evander Kane grabbed women by the neck, pulled their hair and demanded they go home with him, according to sworn depositions from four people who filed complaints against the Buffalo Sabres forward who was a celebrity bartender at Bottoms Up on West Chippewa Street on the night of June 24.

Each of the women said Kane grabbed them forcefully by the hair. Two said he put his hands around their necks.

The bouncer said that he needed help from another security man to remove Kane from behind the bar shortly after 3 a.m. after Kane refused his demand to leave.

One woman said that Kane demanded she leave with him.

“He came up to me like he always does,” she said. “He said, ‘You’re coming to my house with me and you’re going to like it.’ ... He grabbed my neck with both hands and pulled me close. It was like I couldn’t breathe. It hurt. When I told him no, he went off. That’s how he treats women. Aggressive and disrespectful.”

The Buffalo News obtained the depositions by the three women who were customers and the bouncer at the club, with names redacted.

“I’m scared of him. If I see him, I’ll be scared,” said a woman who declared that Kane grabbed her by the neck unexpectedly after she gave him a hug.

“It came out of nowhere,” she said. “I was surprised. I don’t really know him. He squeezed me pretty hard. I lost my breath for a second. I went into the bathroom and my neck was red. After he squeezed my neck, he kept after me about hooking up. I kept telling him no. He pulled my hair and went off.”

Another woman who is familiar with Kane gave a similar deposition.

“He said to me, ‘Are you ready to leave?’ I said no,” she related. “He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the crowd. I was scared and wanted to get away.”

A third woman told police she was near the bar, talking with friends, when Kane “comes up and pulls my hair hard. ... He pulled it so hard he pulled my whole head. It hurt a lot.”

Later, she said, he grabbed her hair again and pushed it up to her face, then argued with her until a third person stepped between them.

The bouncer said he told Kane that he “‘got a text message with complaints about you grabbing girls inappropriately.’ I told him to leave. He pushed me against the register and he was grabbed by me and another security guard. We took him out from behind the bar. He resisted us all the way to the middle of the dance floor. He broke free ... and pushed me again. ... Someone else grabbed Kane and walked him out the back.”

The bouncer added that he and other employees watched video surveillance tapes after the club closed that night and “saw Evander Kane grab a brunette by the throat on the dance floor.”
    Kane, 24, was serving as a celebrity bartender at the club that night. He voluntarily turned himself in to Buffalo Police detectives last Friday and was released. He is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in City Court on charges of disorderly conduct, harassment and criminal trespass..

Paul I think your spending to much time in your boat out on the lake and the sun is baking you. Paul J. Cambria Jr., attorney for the hockey star, downplayed the statements. goof.

I really can't criticize the trade. Murray gave up 2 guys going nowhere here and Begosian was worth it for that. As for Kane, it was a long shot because he had a reputation as a trouble maker and a me first guy. My guess is that Murray had a bad case of Doug Whaley disease that week and traded for a no character guy.

Thread Information