Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #PoliceReformMatters

Act responsibly. Obey laws. Get a diploma. Earn respect instead of demanding it. Don't be unnecessarily loud while continually repeating two or three words/phrases (why do blacks do that anyway? It's so odd).
    Mostly, stop trashing the neighborhoods and environment provided to you via tax payer money. Spend five minutes in a black neighborhood and you'll witness at least five people blatantly litter.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Act responsibly. Obey laws. Get a diploma. Earn respect instead of demanding it. Don't be unnecessarily loud while continually repeating two or three words/phrases (why do blacks do that anyway? It's so odd).
    Mostly, stop trashing the neighborhoods and environment provided to you via tax payer money. Spend five minutes in a black neighborhood and you'll witness at least five people blatantly litter.
    Most importantly to all races.....stop making children you cannot afford! We need to stop rewarding people for having kids like that and start rewarding them contraception etc. if they can't provide a sound household on all levels. That would solve most of the problems, you could stop 90% of poverty in 2 generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Most importantly to all races.....stop making children you cannot afford! We need to stop rewarding people for having kids like that and start rewarding them contraception etc. if they can't provide a sound household on all levels. That would solve most of the problems, you could stop 90% of poverty in 2 generations.
    Bingo!!! When having kids equals a pay raise, there's a problem right there
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    What is the point of importing refugees who many have no skills, can't speak english and really can't afford to live in Erie County without subsidized income?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What is the point of importing refugees who many have no skills, can't speak english and really can't afford to live in Erie County without subsidized income?
    This is off topic and should be in a different thread.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It totally relates to saveus's post. I'll start another thread and explain.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It totally relates to saveus's post. I'll start another thread and explain.
    Anything can be connected if you try hard enough.

I think anyone who decides to not conform to cultural standards in a society is going to have trouble in that society. But this thread is not about refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Bingo!!! When having kids equals a pay raise, there's a problem right there
    You guys got off-topic way back on page one. Nothing like blacks having our problems solved by some drunk white guys with opinions. lol.

As if good behavior and clean neighborhoods will prevent us from getting shot by erring cops. Do your history and you'll find we were getting lynched back when we spoke "proper English" and had far less blacks on welfare and in jails.

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    You guys got off-topic way back on page one. Nothing like blacks having our problems solved by some drunk white guys with opinions. lol.

As if good behavior and clean neighborhoods will prevent us from getting shot by erring cops. Do your history and you'll find we were getting lynched back when we spoke "proper English" and had far less blacks on welfare and in jails.
    Last time I got drunk was 10 years ago
    HipKat's Blog

Why are so many blacks unable to graduate from high school? Racist books and teachers, right?
    Do those racists hypnotize young blacks and make them have children they can't afford while in their teens? Do they encourage them to have multiple baby daddies too?

always an excuse for you clowns. "I dindu nuffin"

Baltimore County police kill black woman....

Can't wait for the spin on this one. People are going to try and make this woman out to some martyr when in reality she is 100% at fault for her death.

Idiots like:

@BlackGirlNerds - Don't let #KorrynGaines story slip through media scrutiny. Say her name. We need answers.
    You want answers you *******? She was being served a warrant, used her kid as a shield and pointed a shotgun at the cops while saying she was going to kill them.

@juscohen - Racism is when we ask why she had a gun before wondering why they need a swat team to enforce parking violations

First off, she was wanted for failing to appear in court over a March incident where she was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and numerous other traffic charges. Second, her thug boyfriend who shared the same address also had a warrant out. The police were getting a 2-4-1 here. Third, swat teams are often used in serving warrants because many times low life scum refuse to be arrested and point shotguns at police.

I know there are more idiots out there but these were at the top of twitter when I looked. Good work by the Baltimore County Police today. Not a single cop injured.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08...-cult-spawned/

Look at the tape this psycho made while she was pulled over. Clearly she is a nutjob.
    She told the police they were going to have to kill her...and guess hat, they did. Hahahahaha. Be careful what you wish for, korryn.

Normally I'd feel bad for the kids, but they're better off with that piece of **** dead.

Why are so many blacks unable to graduate from high school? Racist books and teachers, right?
    Do those racists hypnotize young blacks and make them have children they can't afford while in their teens? Do they encourage them to have multiple baby daddies too?

always an excuse for you clowns. "I dindu nuffin"
    You claim to be dry and sober spewing this garbage!!! **** youse and your entire family line going all the way back to Europe when you were crawling on all fours, and tossing your own **** out of windows.

And since your so death-happy Get the **** off my post you Pasty-faced thumbsucking Suburban Commando!

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Baltimore County police kill black woman....

Can't wait for the spin on this one. People are going to try and make this woman out to some martyr when in reality she is 100% at fault for her death.

Idiots like:

@BlackGirlNerds - Don't let #KorrynGaines story slip through media scrutiny. Say her name. We need answers.
    You want answers you *******? She was being served a warrant, used her kid as a shield and pointed a shotgun at the cops while saying she was going to kill them.

@juscohen - Racism is when we ask why she had a gun before wondering why they need a swat team to enforce parking violations

First off, she was wanted for failing to appear in court over a March incident where she was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and numerous other traffic charges. Second, her thug boyfriend who shared the same address also had a warrant out. The police were getting a 2-4-1 here. Third, swat teams are often used in serving warrants because many times low life scum refuse to be arrested and point shotguns at police.

I know there are more idiots out there but these were at the top of twitter when I looked. Good work by the Baltimore County Police today. Not a single cop injured.
    Korry was obviously mentally ill, I can show you ten clips of mentally ill cops for every Korry. Such as one of the examples my column refers to:

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    You claim to be dry and sober spewing this garbage!!! **** youse and your entire family line going all the way back to Europe when you were crawling on all fours, and tossing your own **** out of windows.

And since your so death-happy Get the **** off my post you Pasty-faced thumbsucking Suburban Commando!
    Truth hurt?
    HipKat's Blog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information