Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: #PoliceReformMatters

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I have a hard time believing you would really want to go back to a third world S***hole?

I could go back to Europe,,,, even though it's being populated by people from third world S***holes
    The "****holes" are just the images doled out to you through whites with more money than you that control what you see on TV and taught in school. I had family visit Africa and I plan on going more than once. I notice non-white refugees entering Europe, but don't blame them, much of Europe was a small ghetto way before when it was mostly white. Constant warring has not made it a paradise, and even this land would be much greater without European invasion:

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    blacks have long since forgiven whites and America for slavery but since so many byproducts stem from it, it can't be ignored.
    Doesn't sound like whites are forgiven; did t BLM just come out with a list of demands - reparations being one? And, what do you mean "by-products"? Do you mean poverty? The reason I ask is that I'm sick of hearing about "white privilege". I didn't have any privilege. My ancestors were farm hands - not farmers - farm hands; lived in shacks on the farm. my family were all low wage blue collar workers with barely a high school education. I was poor, abused and neglected at times. The neighborhood was run down, schools bad etc.

I stopped blaming my lot in life a long time ago. My relationship with God is what got me through - that, plus a lot of hard work and perseverance.

Found this...
    In April of 1909, the Arizona Gazette published a mildly amusing hoax about a Tibetan-style underground civilization found in the Grand Canyon, much like dozens of other hoaxes of its era, such as the 1885 Moberly, Mo. lost city hoax. The characters in the story never existed, and there is no evidence whatsoever that the cave in question ever existed. Nevertheless, thanks to David Childress misunderstanding the article as referencing Egyptians rather than Tibetans (the subhead even reads "Orient"!), the hoax continues to live on as a staple of fringe history. I wrote about the hoax in my first ever piece of original online skeptical reporting, back in 2002, and that article was cited in Ked Feder's Encyclopedia of Dubious Archaeology. Below is the full text of the original newspaper hoax, preceded by an article from the same paper one month earlier that seems to have inspired the hoax, or was designed to set the stage for it.
    http://www.jasoncolavito.com/the-190...nyon-hoax.html

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Of course there's always going to be debunkers.

The "****holes" are just the images doled out to you through whites with more money than you that control what you see on TV and taught in school. I had family visit Africa and I plan on going more than once. I notice non-white refugees entering Europe, but don't blame them, much of Europe was a small ghetto way before when it was mostly white. Constant warring has not made it a paradise, and even this land would be much greater without European invasion:

You are aware of that there is a great deal of controversy as to the racial make up of Egyptians. They are African because they live in Africa. Nevertheless, they were conquered by the Greeks and Romans which have shaped western society more than any other group.

You should read the book Guns, Germs and Steel. It handily explains how everyone got to be where they are. Seriously read it and educate yourself.

As far as the white man making a mess of things,, every race, and ethnicity has done that , he simply had the technology to do it on a greater scale much more effectively. There were also advances in tech, medicine, and manufacturing because of it.

You should read the book Guns, Germs and Steel. It handily explains how everyone got to be where they are. Seriously read it and educate yourself.
    Unless that book is a 'choose your own adventure' where he could find a path to support his agenda I doubt he's willing to educate himself.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Unless that book is a 'choose your own adventure' where he could find a path to support his agenda I doubt he's willing to educate himself.
    Unless of course there was a youtube video on blacks being descended from advanced alien civilizations.....Afterall weren't the pyramids built with alien technology? But then the aliens left and Egypt is another third world Sh** hole. I don't think that country is on his return to list either.

Unless of course there was a youtube video on blacks being descended from advanced alien civilizations.....Afterall weren't the pyramids built with alien technology? But then the aliens left and Egypt is another third world Sh** hole. I don't think that country is on his return to list either.
    If it's on youtube it must be legit.

Guns, Germs & Steel

You are aware of that there is a great deal of controversy as to the racial make up of Egyptians. They are African because they live in Africa. Nevertheless, they were conquered by the Greeks and Romans which have shaped western society more than any other group.

As far as the white man making a mess of things,, every race, and ethnicity has done that , he simply had the technology to do it on a greater scale much more effectively. There were also advances in tech, medicine, and manufacturing because of it.
    What separates the white man from other races is his consistent determination to not mind his own business. One of you compared the ancient Jews to us. Thank you, those Jews were black and brown, not the people you see today calling themselves Jews. Jews today are known as Semites, meaning two, part European, part black. Over time the white Jews bogarted the very name itself. Jerusalem cant seem to get rid of them in spite of the vast cases of skin cancer.

What separates the white man from other races is his consistent determination to not mind his own business. One of you compared the ancient Jews to us. Thank you, those Jews were black and brown, not the people you see today calling themselves Jews. Jews today are known as Semites, meaning two, part European, part black. Over time the white Jews bogarted the very name itself. Jerusalem cant seem to get rid of them in spite of the vast cases of skin cancer.
    There have been many migrations of people, Huns, Mongols, Romans, Asians to North America.
    Humanity is double edged sword, technology, innovation, goods vs the propensity for humans to act in a non compassionate manner. Do you think there was migration and warfare in Africa? You should read about what happened to agricultural productivity when the government reclaimed land from white farmers in Zimbabwe.

If you are saying that the ancient people of the Middle East , Mesopotamia, and the Mediterranean were black as we know today, I would say I disagree.

My point about the Jews were they were victimized by just about every civilization in their known world , but they survived and thrived because they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Why can Koreans, Indians, Vietnamese, Chinese come here without use of the English language start businesses and become successful? Because they haven't been brainwashed by our social democratic liberal government that they need help or are entitled to something..
    The worst impediment to success is believing you need help and are incapable without it.

They just work damn hard and don't look back, and if you think they were not victimized by other cultures or didn't come from unimaginable poverty you would be wrong. As far as the US minding it's own business. I wholeheartedly agree.
    Last edited by Save Us; August 22nd, 2016 at 09:00 AM.

why do black people just stop their cars in the middle of the road to talk to people? I only see that happen with east side blacks. It's as if they're unaware there are other people on the road.

Also, why do they always loot the beauty shops when they feel slighted by whitey? It's almost like they're opportunists, instead of aggrieved.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information