Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #PoliceReformMatters

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    (Guess I'm gonna have to repeat myself). Left, my knowing and observing many white men the way I do, he did better than you would have done had those two losers in uniform been on top of you breathing their heavy colonialist-breath in your face, and shouting their strategic overly-officious language in order to cover themselves.

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Colonialist? Give that a rest...the people that started slavery both black and white are long since dead. Actually the only group of people that I feel bad for is the Native American..

Uh..let's see what communities suffer the most when cops say screw it we aren't going to answer calls.

Of course not bringing more children into poverty regardless of color is too intelligent a choice for most of the populace.

Check out Chris Rock's video on how not to get your ass beat by the police. Going for a cops gun is a ticket to ensure you won't be reproducing which is a good thing for society.

As far as those that were killed by injustice... of course that's sad and wrong.. but not every time a cop shoots a black man is unjustified....wasn't one of the officer involved shooting Chinese? Weren't some of the cops in the Freddie Gray case black?

Think about it....,

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    You're a simple small time race baiter. Your opinion carries no weight.

Beyond that, I don't care if you ignore the issue. I don't have an issue with the result. If black men want to kill other black men...go for it. Cull the herd.
    Again. I doubt very much that YOU would have been as complicit as Sterling had that been you buried under two weekend-backyard-barbecue-fistbanging cops breathing their hot air in your face. He had already surrendered, look at his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Colonialist? Give that a rest...the people that started slavery both black and white are long since dead. Actually the only group of people that I feel bad for is the Native American..

Uh..let's see what communities suffer the most when cops say screw it we aren't going to answer calls.

Of course not bringing more children into poverty regardless of color is too intelligent a choice for most of the populace.

Check out Chris Rock's video on how not to get your ass beat by the police. Going for a cops gun is a ticket to ensure you won't be reproducing which is a good thing for society.

As far as those that were killed by injustice... of course that's sad and wrong.. but not every time a cop shoots a black man is unjustified....wasn't one of the officer involved shooting Chinese? Weren't some of the cops in the Freddie Gray case black?

Think about it....,
    My knowing and observing many white men the way I do, he did better than you would have done had those two losers in uniform been on top of you breathing their heavy colonialist-breath in your face, and shouting their strategic overly-officious language in order to cover themselves.

Again. I doubt very much that YOU would have been as complicit as Sterling had that been you buried under two weekend-backyard-barbecue-fistbanging cops breathing their hot air in your face. He had already surrendered, look at his hands.
    Scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So pointblank why does this guy see it differently than you do?

CNN Reporter AMBUSHES Black Trump Supporter at RNC… Gets SCHOOLED Instead!

I can't read his mind, but he's one of a few blacks who's marketing himself as a contrarian or he knows what about 60% of white Americans like. There's a black Sheriff out there that is so far to the right he makes this guy look like Farrakhan. lol. Maybe they both want a job at FOX, I don't know.

My knowing and observing many white men the way I do, he did better than you would have done had those two losers in uniform been on top of you breathing their heavy colonialist-breath in your face, and shouting their strategic overly-officious language in order to cover themselves.
    What do you know and observe about white men the way you do?

Doing better than him would have resulted in me being alive.

You sound upset....
    Last edited by Save Us; July 25th, 2016 at 06:01 PM.

What do you know and observe about white men the way you do?

Doing better than him would have resulted in me being alive.

You sound upset....
    "Upset?" Why of course not Left. The mere fact that any officer(s) of the law now fueled by current events can pull over and jump on top of me and shoot me while a genius like yourself can only devote time to justifying it has no effect on me whatsoever. What gave you that idea?

White men are emotional people. You simply can't accomplish colonialism and initiate international kidnapping and forced free labor without a good degree of emotion running through your veins that outweigh rationality and respect. This obviously doesn't include all white men, but their direct offspring seem very much wanting to wear a badge.

www.thebuffalobullet

"Upset?" Why of course not Left. The mere fact that any officer(s) of the law now fueled by current events can pull over and jump on top of me and shoot me while a genius like yourself can only devote time to justifying it has no effect on me whatsoever. What gave you that idea?

White men are emotional people. You simply can't accomplish colonialism and initiate international kidnapping and forced free labor without a good degree of emotion running through your veins that outweigh rationality and respect. This obviously doesn't include all white men, but their direct offspring seem very much wanting to wear a badge.

www.thebuffalobullet
    What did I justify?

Emotional? Yes sometimes I cry when my attempts to rule the world by enslavement fall short. You are aware that there were black slave traders? Right?

Want to wear a badge?? Hardly, Buffalo PD is predicting about 100 retirements with qualifications being lowered to fill the gap...

I wouldn't want to be a cop these days, it's a thankless sh#tty job dealing with the dregs of society..Dude seriously that job sucked before Mike Brown decided to strong arm rob, walk down the middle of the street then take his belligerent attitude to the cop responding by wrestling for his gun. There IS such as thing as a justified shooting. Those that are not should be prosecuted the fullest extent.

We already see what underpolicing is doing in Baltimore, increased crime.

You're so blinded by your self pity that you don't even know who you're responding to.

Not that I would expect you to put down your agenda and research this but I think you should know that the origins of slavery have always been rooted in African kingdoms going back to trading goods from Muslims in the 800s in exchange for human subjects of western African kingdoms. What you're too ignorant to accept is that 'white men' didn't have a difficult time in the slave trade simply because there was an abundance of black men willing to bond other black men into slavery.

Beyond that, European slave trade is not unique to the Americas. In fact, less than 5% of slaves actually went to British North America. Most went to Brazil (35%), the Spanish Empire (22%) and the British West Indies (18%) but people like you don't ever talk about that.

Going back to the word 'unique' for a moment. It's unique that a black men such as yourself, who is a fine representative of the typical entitled yet at the same time self loathing perspective of a typical black man in America, continues to bring up the issue of slavery. You bring it up as some form of a justification for your lot in life or better put an excuse for your lack of a lot when all over the world you have civilizations that have a higher % of citizens with ties to ancestors who were slaves yet they seem somehow able to break the shackles of self imposed imprisonment of small minded thinking.

It's obvious you hate white people. That's fine. I, as a white man, don't really care for you either. The difference between us, however, is I am mentally strong enough to not let the emotions of other men impact the trajectory of my life or use the thinking of other men as an excuse for any perceived shortcomings I may have.

You're a small and insignificant person. You always have been and always will be. I don't mention this to expose some ray of hope that you can change your outcome. I simply mention it because frauds like yourself at least need to hear it once in your life that you don't matter.

Get jobs, speak properly, don't keep impregnating different women, don't commit strong arm robberies or sling cd's while illegally carrying.

Know whattam sayin', dawg? Mudda fugga.

You're so blinded by your self pity that you don't even know who you're responding to.

Not that I would expect you to put down your agenda and research this but I think you should know that the origins of slavery have always been rooted in African kingdoms going back to trading goods from Muslims in the 800s in exchange for human subjects of western African kingdoms. What you're too ignorant to accept is that 'white men' didn't have a difficult time in the slave trade simply because there was an abundance of black men willing to bond other black men into slavery.

Beyond that, European slave trade is not unique to the Americas. In fact, less than 5% of slaves actually went to British North America. Most went to Brazil (35%), the Spanish Empire (22%) and the British West Indies (18%) but people like you don't ever talk about that.

Going back to the word 'unique' for a moment. It's unique that a black men such as yourself, who is a fine representative of the typical entitled yet at the same time self loathing perspective of a typical black man in America, continues to bring up the issue of slavery. You bring it up as some form of a justification for your lot in life or better put an excuse for your lack of a lot when all over the world you have civilizations that have a higher % of citizens with ties to ancestors who were slaves yet they seem somehow able to break the shackles of self imposed imprisonment of small minded thinking.

It's obvious you hate white people. That's fine. I, as a white man, don't really care for you either. The difference between us, however, is I am mentally strong enough to not let the emotions of other men impact the trajectory of my life or use the thinking of other men as an excuse for any perceived shortcomings I may have.

You're a small and insignificant person. You always have been and always will be. I don't mention this to expose some ray of hope that you can change your outcome. I simply mention it because frauds like yourself at least need to hear it once in your life that you don't matter.
    haha, my bad. That sounded so much like one of your comments I didn't even look. Slavery was just a matter of fact, blacks have long since forgiven whites and America for slavery but since so many byproducts stem from it, it can't be ignored.

What did I justify?

Emotional? Yes sometimes I cry when my attempts to rule the world by enslavement fall short. You are aware that there were black slave traders? Right?

Want to wear a badge?? Hardly, Buffalo PD is predicting about 100 retirements with qualifications being lowered to fill the gap...

I wouldn't want to be a cop these days, it's a thankless sh#tty job dealing with the dregs of society..Dude seriously that job sucked before Mike Brown decided to strong arm rob, walk down the middle of the street then take his belligerent attitude to the cop responding by wrestling for his gun. There IS such as thing as a justified shooting. Those that are not should be prosecuted the fullest extent.

We already see what underpolicing is doing in Baltimore, increased crime.
    Yes I'm aware of the Arab Muslims being the first slave traders and after that the Portuguese, as well as black Africans role in selling off their own. This was long before the US and England got involved and went nuts with it. The US didn't invent racism, just perfected it.

I joined this site back in '09 at the urging of a black female cop who jostled with a few of you chaps on these forums. Most of the best cops in Buffalo were black because they were the only ones naive enough to join the force expecting only to fight crime, and pretty much accomplish that. The reason Buffalo doesn't have all the shooting incidents involving police (as we did in the '90's) is because we have a good commissioner in Derenda. Plus a lot of the old Dinosaur cops who still think the earth is flat are retiring. However they get the new ones is good because the old ways were too discriminatory and secretive and people were getting hip to it.

Mike Brown was an idiot, but a hook-em-and-book-em case (http://www.hamptoninstitution.org/th...l#.V5fSa9IrLbg). He wasn't as evil as major media tried to make him, nor was Darren Wilson as pure as they tried to make him.

www.thebuffalobullet.com

I think Point should watch this video

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Here is a link to the part of the video Hip speaks to

https://youtu.be/IFqVNPwsLNo?t=25m30s

Pretty amusing.

Here is a link to the part of the video Hip speaks to

https://youtu.be/IFqVNPwsLNo?t=25m30s

Pretty amusing.