Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Smile Merry Christmas

Just want to wish all a Merry Christmas, & a Happy New Year as things get very hectic & time is fleeting, also Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas, enjoy the season, & we're Buffalonians, BRING ON the snow !!!
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Merry Christmas to you are yours too!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Humbug! Humbug, I say!

anyones neighbor
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestBird View Post
    Humbug! Humbug, I say!
    Oh C'mon Ebenezer! :-)

anyones neighbor
    Merry christmas all!
    Happy new year too!

Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring Joy!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Thumbs up Life Wishes

Keep your faith, hope, and love strong! Stay healthy and wealthy!

Best wishes to You and Yours! Happy Holidays to All!

Enjoy creativity and reality of life: Make a difference and/or somebody will make it for you. Live by examples, don' get stuck and move on. Love and support change! Enjoy daily shows and don't always play by rules!

Ready? Click on the following link and think about the life around you. Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2NI6VKPMM

Unregistered
    merry christmas to everyone, and esp to those who put their lives on the line everyday, thank you for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    merry christmas to everyone, and esp to those who put their lives on the line everyday, thank you for your service.
    I also send out a special wish to those guys & gals serving our country through out the world & their family's who will be missing them, thank you all, & have a safe & Merry Christmas !!
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and peace in the New Year.

Merry Christmas and happy, peaceful New Year to all my fellow posters!!!!
    My music is the expression of my soul. If my song is censored, I'll sing it loud somewhere else.

!

There is nothing Merry about tomorrow. This morning, I lost my brother to Cancer. He past away at 8:AM this morning he was one day short of his 70th birthday, Yes, Christmas day is, was his birthday therefore, not everyone is merry.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Riven

I am very sorry for your loss. I too have lost a dear friend to cancer recently and although her presence will be missed on Christmas I have to believe that she is in a far far better place and is out of the devestating pain she was in toward the end. For you I wish you comfort from your loss. Blessings to you.
    My music is the expression of my soul. If my song is censored, I'll sing it loud somewhere else.

anyones neighbor
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    There is nothing Merry about tomorrow. This morning, I lost my brother to Cancer. He past away at 8:AM this morning he was one day short of his 70th birthday, Yes, Christmas day is, was his birthday therefore, not everyone is merry.
    Please accept my deepest sympathies in the loss of your brother. How very tragic at any time of year but more so at this time, especially about his birthday time. I lost my daughter in 2001 to colon cancer at age 41. Cancer is a killer and those of us who have lost family because of it know that well.
    If you're interested, maybe later, you can go to this site & make a page for your brother. I have one there for my daughter & try to update it regularly.
    www.gonetoosoon.org. It's busy right now & I can't access it but due to the holiday I'm sure many are there.
    Take care and again I am so so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    Riven, know that you are in my prayers for comfort and peace. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information