Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Timmies for Dick rd..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It is all in presentation.

Here is what I would recommend. How about taking a cell phone and video the traffic at peak times. Make a valid case.

Ralph doesn't give a crap about our town residents, the traffic on that road or for the people who will deal with that traffic. His job is to represent his client and bill his client accordingly. Do you think my view on this is wrong on this? Ralph is going to make a case as to why this should be allowed. Now add this to the mix. He's the Conservative chairman. Think how this may play out. You want the conservative party endorsement? You approve this project.

Next you do have to realize the owner of coves want to dump the property. You really should not stand in his way because they have been there forever. They have also been paying obnoxious property taxes created by the Cheektowaga Democratic party for years. Put the blame where it squarely belongs.

But if it isn't zoned for a drive through that is what it is. He can always sell the property and build something else there. It's not like we have a shortage of donut places.

res better yet maybe tim Meyers can take the vid for us and post it. he lives right there ...why don't he do something with the towns traffic sigs that screws everything up. packers tell me nothing has been done.. then they do road work at peak times and shut down a lane... and and and block a lane of traffic all weekend with a work truck . why didn't the cops do anything and get that truck moved so traffic could move.. so dumb.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who is ERie County is considered the traffic timing experts? Are there companies that do this for the towns?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Who is ERie County is considered the traffic timing experts? Are there companies that do this for the towns?
    Try Daryl Kaminski from the Erie County Highway Dept. Notice the last name "Kaminski". That family f's everthing up

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Wow. I never realized truly how some families play the political games and line their pockets. I'm not saying they don't work but it does seem some families have a high number of family members working for us.

So now does the Erie County Highway department only do county roads or do they consult for towns in general. I'm assuming one the signals are timed they don't really change that often.

the county does not do sigs. towns, villages, and state own the traffic lights.

It's funny how people will get right back to you if they need something. Then if you ask a question because they are up to something no response.

Do the people who were against the tim horton's know about the "special meeting" ?

You all know where I'm at. This Tim Horton's is right next to me. Honestly the traffic is only busy in the morning and not that bad during the day. I wouldn't want this 200 feet or so from my house. No way. I don't mind it next to the shop because the whole corner is just over built compared to what was here 25 years ago.

Tim Hortons on Union Cheektowaga

What I don't like is the trash. Between the donut shops and the bus stop it's constant garbage.

Tim Hortons on Union Cheektowaga
    res look out your window and tell what kind of people are making the mess ..trash for trash. like the bus stop at the T way plaza before trash mart moved. A mess they left it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    res look out your window and tell what kind of people are making the mess ..trash for trash. like the bus stop at the T way plaza before trash mart moved. A mess they left it.

People who have no respect for other people's property. Another issue we have on this corner are people who dump their ashtrays while waiting for the light to change. We must be down wind because many cigarette butts end up in the parking lot or along the curb.

I've seen kids walking to and from Cheektowaga Central just drop their soda cans and food wrappers on their way. I know most don't but the few that do make the area look littered.

If the bus stop was directly in front of my shop I would probably have a trash can chained to it. It would be easier to empty a can versus picking up thrown trash.

so what politicians got the free coffee for life card from timmies? fish store is gone and more traffic problems coming to dick rd.
    so we build the new timmies without the state traffic study not done.. sounds fishy to me. How about meyers no comment he lives right near all the problems. all the problems on dick is with town owned traffic lights. barone light dick and geo urban light and the biggest pain in the butt the wegmans light at dick. now add a timmes into the mess.. a joke.. humm maybe anti town work force supervisor diane got the timmies gold card .. i really dont know who is worse holtz or this goofball

this traffic is lined up all the way down dick almost to wegmans no lets add a timmies right in the middle of this mr. meyers.

Last edited by cheekman; October 6th, 2016 at 09:41 PM.

so what politicians got the free coffee for life card from timmies? fish store is gone and more traffic problems coming to dick rd.
    so we build the new timmies without the state traffic study not done.. sounds fishy to me. How about meyers no comment he lives right near all the problems. all the problems on dick is with town owned traffic lights. barone light dick and geo urban light and the biggest pain in the butt the wegmans light at dick. now add a timmes into the mess.. a joke.. humm maybe anti town work force supervisor diane got the timmies gold card .. i really dont know who is worse holtz or this goofball

this traffic is lined up all the way down dick almost to wegmans no lets add a timmies right in the middle of this mr. meyers.

Having lived off of Dick in the past for 4 years right near this location... traffic is only an issue during rush hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    Having lived off of Dick in the past for 4 years right near this location... traffic is only an issue during rush hours.
    how do you the traffic lights out that way without rush hour? a mess.

Cheeks, Not the spot for a Tim Hortons but you will never win with this company they get what they want like the one they stuck in on Transit in Depew. I live in this area and avoid this street at all times. Rush hour is a mess because of the amount of traffic and the signals, and normal time is a waiting game because of the signals. Wegmans and Barone something needs to be done with both to keep traffic moving. Meyers knows what its like on this street, what has he done nothing but put in a Hortons that's ok.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

I don't get what youre asking.

monkeyman... transit in that area is a mess for many reasons, #1 it is narrower than it should be, #2 too many lights and no turning lanes #3 Depew speed limit/speed trap of 30 mph, of which its not uncommon to find people doing 5 under that just like the rest of Transit Road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information