Thread: Bills mandatory minicamp

Bills mandatory minicamp

Is it just me or does it seem that an awful lot of guys are sitting with injuries? I'm wondering if the great players coach, Wrecks, is just giving the fellas time off. Or could it be that it wasn't just Mario who didn't like playing for the guy. If Parcells were coaching I'd bet they'd be on the field. And how about Karlos Williams...is it true he came to camp wearing ropes so they could hold him down in the wind? Hey Karlos, the gal may be preggers but you don't have to share the Rocky Road with mustard.

Yeah, it's just Buffalo, too. No other team has injuries.... {{{rolleyes}}}
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Coach, my ankle hurts...I can't practice. Coach, I have a hangnail, I can't practice. Coach, my girlfriend is pregnant and I bloated up like a float in the Macy's parade and I can't practice. Waa, waa, waa. My guess, Bellicheat, Tom Coughlin, Bill Parcells didn't and don't accept that crap. But hell, they all won multiple Super Bowls...they never jumped out of an airplane tethered to a real parachutist or ate a dogbone for the tv cameras so what do they know!

And how do you have so many players unable to perform on the first day of mandatory workouts. What, were they all driving demolition derby in the off season?

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    And how do you have so many players unable to perform on the first day of mandatory workouts. What, were they all driving demolition derby in the off season?
    I dunno. Next time I see him, I'll ask Bruce Smith about not practicing
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Please don't tell me that you think anyone on this team comes even close to the stature of Bruce Smith. If this bunch practiced night and day year around and Bruce played with his eyes closed he'd still be head and shoulders above this crew. And, by the way, Bruce had a coach who could actually coach.

Wrecks and Rob. One wrecks his team with his coaching. Another robs the owner when he cashes their pay checks.

Thread Information