Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    How are you not understanding this. He is being hypocritical because he's attacking other people for doing the same thing he's doing himself. If he's OK with hiring Chinese because it makes business sense, then he shouldn't be going after Apple for making the exact same business decisions.
    Yeah, It doesn't look kosher, but at least he is willing to tackle it. I wonder how many actual decisions he makes about these things. I am sure there are things that happen that he may not be aware. He is only one person. So now he is aware or called out.. let see what happens. He is the only candidate that has discussed the elephants in the room in my opinion.

Face it, he is probably going to be your president, and if memory serves there were a lot of people on this board calling for the support of Barrack Obama because after all he is our president.

PS. FWIW Paul Ryan was ridiculous with his waning support of Trump. Trump IS the candidate. Paul Ryan is an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I wonder how many actual decisions he makes about these things. I am sure there are things that happen that he may not be aware. He is only one person.
    I'm fairly confident that he knows full well whether his products are made in America or not. And the "he's only one person" doesn't really cut it for someone running for president. I don't see anybody here saying "Well Hillary is only one person, so maybe she wasn't aware of how her server was setup, but now that she's finally aware, let's wait and see what happens." If other people are responsible for their actions without excuses (Obama, Hillary, Apple, etc), then the person calling them out on it (Trump) should also be responsible for his own actions without excuses.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Bad example. We see emails that state hillary knew she had her own server, how it was setup and wanted it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Bad example. We see emails that state hillary knew she had her own server, how it was setup and wanted it that way.

Sigh

I'm fairly confident that he knows full well whether his products are made in America or not. And the "he's only one person" doesn't really cut it for someone running for president. I don't see anybody here saying "Well Hillary is only one person, so maybe she wasn't aware of how her server was setup, but now that she's finally aware, let's wait and see what happens." If other people are responsible for their actions without excuses (Obama, Hillary, Apple, etc), then the person calling them out on it (Trump) should also be responsible for his own actions without excuses.
    I am not saying he is right... he is wrong, I am just saying he may not know. But he is called on it now let's see what he says. I am sure even Hilliary was abreast of every military/trade/ detail as Sec of State. As you may be aware many laws in the US are passed without our legislators fully apprised or read of the details.

There is a slight difference here, your examples are not really equivalent. Russia and China have a pretty well developed program on delivering hypersonic delivery vehicles for nuclear warheads to our country. If memory serves I believe somebody in the Russian government acknowledged the possession of some of Hilary's emails

Did you really think Trump products were made in America? Do you need proof of it before you just admit that it's pretty obvious? You guys go through mental acrobatics to try and explain how Trump doesn't know that his clothing lines were made in China. He knows, everybody knows. It's stamped right on the label of everything he sells. The issue isn't that they were made in China, it's that he's being a hypocrite attacking other companies for doing what he does himself.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No, I didn't think Trump products were made in the USA. Haven't you been looking at labels lately. Not a lot is made in the USA anymore. Go to the "Made in America Store" and you are going to notice the items they have are not the staples that people use every day compared to everything that is imported in.

Not once did I say Trump didn't know where some of the products he markets are produced where as Hillary is just playing stupid.

In the end I don't want Hillary because she is so full of crap it isn't funny anymore.

Don't tell me you fight for the America worker when you are pushing to increase refugee importation by a factor of 5. Just keep adding more unskilled labor into the work force that isn't needed.

Don't tell me you fight for woman's rights while you take "contributions" from countries that treat woman like trash.

Don't tell me you fight for gay rights while you take "contributions" from countries that kill gay people.

Don't tell me you will create jobs when you promised as NYS Senator to create jobs and couldn't.

Don't tell me you know how families struggle yet you want to increase by a factor of 5 the amount of refugees that require welfare as they are imported in. Who do you think pays for that welfare?

It's time for this BS to stop.

I'm still confused why we have a local political party that supports Hillary. Don't they watch the news?

I could make similar arguments to each of your points against trump. The BS isn't going to end because we are stuck choosing between two horrible candidates. I wouldn't vote for Hillary in almost any other election, but in this case I can't possibly vote for a pompous buffoon like trump who would cause too much damage to our country. I blame the Republican party for even allowing it to get to this point.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Make arguments against Trump. It is better that you do.

I'll vote for a pompous buffoon that puts usa citizens and country first compared to bold face liar. A liar that lines her pockets with foreign "donations" and put foreign people interest above USA citizens.

Who remembers Tim Russert?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I'll vote for a pompous buffoon that puts usa citizens and country first compared to bold face liar.
    How is he putting Americans first when he has his products made in China and Mexico??

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Do you really think a few lines of clothing with Trumps name on them equals almost half trillion in trade deficit.

Should he keep his mouth shut? Shouldn't somebody be dealing with this?

I think you made our point. However the trade deficit remains a problem.

You can't take the politician out of the person.. it's hard wired.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information