Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Republicans endorse Sugg for assembly seat

Wait for it..........

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    Cmon Lee open your eyes....an R is a R....a D is a D....local party names are just wolves in sheeps clothing....as far as my refusing to sign a petition, I believe I did indeed not sign... But by all means have at it.
    Mike, in your initial post you initially state without reservation that you did not sign Sugg’s petition. In your most recent post you write: “as far as my refusing to sign a petition, I believe I did indeed not sign... But by all means have at it.”

Well, I did have at it Mike and I now have a copy of the petition you and your wife signed on January 20, 2013 for Russell W. Sugg. The petition clearly spelled out that Russell Sugg and Edward M. Marki were seeking Trustee positions as candidates of the Village of Lancaster Integrity of Choice Party.

Cansdale, Obrien and Robinson filed petitions that identified them as Citizens Party members, not Republicans. He identified his party correctly for the purposes of the petition.

You either sign a petition or you don't. Well, despite denying you signed Sugg’s petition,, you did and I can’t understand why you chose to publish the demeaning post you did to undermine Sugg’s credibility when in fact it was you who are being disingenuous.

What possessed you to post this ****, Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Mike, in your initial post you initially state without reservation that you did not sign Sugg’s petition. In your most recent post you write: “as far as my refusing to sign a petition, I believe I did indeed not sign... But by all means have at it.”

Well, I did have at it Mike and I now have a copy of the petition you and your wife signed on January 20, 2013 for Russell W. Sugg. The petition clearly spelled out that Russell Sugg and Edward M. Marki were seeking Trustee positions as candidates of the Village of Lancaster Integrity of Choice Party.

Cansdale, Obrien and Robinson filed petitions that identified them as Citizens Party members, not Republicans. He identified his party correctly for the purposes of the petition.

You either sign a petition or you don't. Well, despite denying you signed Sugg’s petition,, you did and I can’t understand why you chose to publish the demeaning post you did to undermine Sugg’s credibility when in fact it was you who are being disingenuous.

WOW, great job Lee.

How does the petition signing work in the village with their phony named parties? As in elections outside of villages, as a registered democrat, a Republican wouldn't come to me to sign a petition to run. Did Mike have to be an Integrity of Choice party member to sign Mr Sugg's petition?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    I know very little about Mr. Sugg other than what I read here or in the BN. My only contact with him was when he paid a visit to my home with petition in hand. He wanted on the ballot for village trustee. Not ever meeting him before, I asked him what political party he was affiliated with. He told me the local village party. I asked again what? Is your party affiliation. He refused to answer..I did not sign his petition. First impressions mean a lot...
    Your credibility is now shot! I am not surprised, but to make a statement like this tells me someone put you up to this. Why would you attack a very nice person like this is beyond disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Nice work Lee.

It was refreshing to see a positive campaign literature piece focusing on the candidate’s political experience, qualifications, family and personal life, and future legislative focus.

I hope you join my side because I’m on yours

The experienced, strong advocate for ethics reform in Lancaster

• Term Limits

• Tax Relief:

Students
    Caregivers
    Elderly
    Veterans
    Law Officers
    First Responders
    Parents Paying for Child Day Care

• Better Student Preparation for Today’s Economy

• Simplify Star Program Application

• Preserve Our Constitutional Freedoms

• Married to Suzanne Kruski-Sugg for 26 years

• Father of Two Sons

• Boy Scout Leader

• Active “Our Lady of Pompeii” Parishioner

• Donates ˝ of His Municipal Salary (VOL Trustee) to Church, Schools, Boy Scouts and Veterans

Vote Russ Sugg, an Independent and Reform Candidate for the 143rd Assembly

Very nice!!!!

Went to vote. Got there before polls opened. Only one other person showed up by the time they opened.
    Usually there is more early birds. Casted my democratic vote against Wallace and against Sacha

Georgia L Schlager

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information