Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NFL on new stadium for the Bills

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Not sure if serious. They were putting down a new field.
    I was just trying to be funny. One large dust bowl..Stadium looks good.

Unregistered
    Buffalo Bills time is running out on building a new stadium and in 2 years when the Stadium escape clause becomes valid with Erie County,
    The NFL & NFL owners are going to make Pegula relocate or sell the team. mostly luckly to London. Pegula's know WNY is too Poor to support a New NFL Stadium and everything thats go with a New NFL Stadium, just like Ralph Wilson said 15 years ago, I can go build a new Stadium right now , but we can't support it, because, "We all Know, Buffalo's Poor' and Buffalo is alot poor now and getting poorer and losing more population every single day
    Last edited by jennifer7; August 12th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.

HipKat, Buffalo has repeatedly been listed among the poorest cities in the US. Why even the local purveyor of fake news has said so. Leftie, I guess you've fallen for the fiction that Buffalo is an "up and coming city". As just reported this week the jewel of the Pegula empire downtown is losing most of its tenants due to lack of business i.e. lack of traffic. Fortunately, the Pegula girls can continue their little venture because mom & dad own the building. Of course, high talker Higgins played a role in this mess. By forcing Thursday in the Square and all other events into a fenced in area where entrants are subject to search, the high talker has created a situation where people can no longer shop at local vendors and take their purchases with them to a show. The searches and fences, in turn were necessitated by the burgeoning crime rate at water front events.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information