Thread: NFL on new stadium for the Bills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Wrong !! show me where there's another area in country where they have a population over 25,000
    with volunteer unmanned fire departments and don't provide Paramedic level ? name one ?

Show me another City that looks as bad as Buffalo and looks like a 3rd world Country with exception of
    Buffalo's peer cities of Gary IN Detroit,
    Yes, volunteer fire departments are exclusive to Buffalo. NO ONE else does this anywhere in the world.

Where have you ever been?? I've been to every state and every mid sized and major city in this country (Other than in Oregon and N. Dakota). WHo are you to say Buffalo looks bad?? WHat do you want, white beaches and palm trees?? I take offense to that. If you hate it so much, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT?? Why are onm this forum?? Why do you waste your time denigrating a city you obviously don't give a crap about?? I happen to LOVE Buffalo. THat's my home you're talking about and I'm tired of your nonsense. Does it have problems?? EVERY PLACE has problems. Are YOU doing anything to make things better?? WHat's the old saying? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

The only perfect place, you'll never see - unless you're right with God and with YOUR attitude, I'm pretty sure you're not. Maybe you should focus on THAT a little more.

And I'm about fed up with you and the other kinuckleheads on here constantly downing it.

You, Grump, etc. spending all this time pointing out every little flaw you can find.

Friggin' Pathetic
    Last edited by HipKat; July 2nd, 2016 at 06:40 AM.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information