Thread: George Soros

George Soros

Source Newsmax

Soros' biggest contribution this year is a total of $7 million to Priorities USA, the main Super-PAC supporting Clinton. Another $1 million went to American Bridge, an opposition-research group. And last week, he announced he was putting $5 million into a new super-PAC is known as Immigrant Voters Win. The group is part of a coordinated $15 million voter-turnout effort, first reported in the New York Times, that is targeting Latinos and immigrants in Colorado, Nevada and Florida.

George Soros has been a big contributor to the Democratic party. I don't agree with his liberal motives. He has the right to spend his money as he wants to.
    He also is supporting legal actions that will make it a lot easier for people to register to vote.
    What I don't understand his him wanting to get immigrants to vote. Has there been some change in the law that will allow immigrants to vote?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Super Pacs should be disallowed. Candidates should earn their donations by the voters, not by corporate super powers
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information