Thread: Tire Recycling

Thumbs up Tire Recycling

If anyone needs tire recycling services, or "roll-offs" for remodeling/construction projects for the debris or just cleaning out a garage from MAJOR junk/garbage, or asbestos abatement/survey, or demolition services, PM me or ask right here in the "open" forum, I've started working with a well known company that provides these services @ a very competitive cost & they're all negotiable....thanks
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't they have a website? If not I hope you refer them.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    res, I'll refer him to you this PM, but I think they may already have one? I'll let you know.....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    res, talked w/his secretary, no web-site, using grassroots & word-of-mouth to grow the company right now, I think one has to use the 'net to expand now-a-days?? Will talk w/him tomorrow, I'll let you know if he's (& his partner) are receptive?

Thumbs up Private Industry !!

I've been with this company now over a month, very professional, great workers, a true team spirit, underdogs who are winners in the best sense of the term, really starting to like private industry again, you don't take your work home, but feel like you earned your day's paycheck......Web-site on the way, hopefully it will be an awesome one....

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    I've been with this company now over a month, very professional, great workers, a true team spirit, underdogs who are winners in the best sense of the term, really starting to like private industry again, you don't take your work home, but feel like you earned your day's paycheck......Web-site on the way, hopefully it will be an awesome one....
    Waiting for the name of the company. Been remodeling my house and I'm at the point where I feel bad throwing it in the trash (even though they say you can)
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    Waiting for the name of the company. Been remodeling my house and I'm at the point where I feel bad throwing it in the trash (even though they say you can)
    website is being built as we speak, check your PM's, do what is of course best for you, we can't throw remodeling where I live to the curb, if we did a little at a time, I think maybe we could slide on by, but major remodeling calls for a dumpster/can, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    website is being built as we speak, check your PM's, do what is of course best for you, we can't throw remodeling where I live to the curb, if we did a little at a time, I think maybe we could slide on by, but major remodeling calls for a dumpster/can, etc.
    The garbage collection section of the city Web site said somewhere that homeowners can throw it out as long as it's bagged or something of that nature....
    I'm not like gutting my house and piling it at the curb or anything. It's just a little. Not even something I need a permit for.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    The garbage collection section of the city Web site said somewhere that homeowners can throw it out as long as it's bagged or something of that nature....
    I'm not like gutting my house and piling it at the curb or anything. It's just a little. Not even something I need a permit for.
    well if that's all it is, you wouldn't have a need to pay for a 10, 15 yard can, why would you? I wouldn't pay unless I was doing a total gut job, then a can would come in handy.....

I have always found, that stacking the tires next to my garbage cans, and placing a 12 pack of Budwiesrer at the bottom works best....Gauranteed the tires will be gone.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information