Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polanski for Senate!?!?

Post Facts

Lots of times a son will follow in his Father's footsteps, was his Father a plumber too? I know he was the City of Lackawanna Assessor in the 60's, because I saw his badge in the king's office and asked him what it was, did he have a plumbing business too? I only remember my Mother's Uncle's, her Cousin Marty just passed, Klemat, Mr. Powers. Was there Polanski Plumbers?

A Plumber is intelligent, usually prosperous, and when you need one they instantly become your best friend. Because we are at their mercy and can't do what they do to fix our leak or plug.
    Are plumbers journeymen or certified? What credentials do they need?

you're missing the point. Polanski disrespects other people when they stand in his way, when in reality he's no better than those he's mocking. But his arrogance always shines through.

He's not a great plumber either!

The guys he used to work with at the correctional facility said everytime he was called to fix a leak he made it worse.Go figure. Nothing much changes while he is mayor he just makes the city worse.

Post Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    you're missing the point. Polanski disrespects other people when they stand in his way, when in reality he's no better than those he's mocking. But his arrogance always shines through.
    Oh I get the point, I get it loud and clear! NOONE knows more than I do about his disrespect and arrogance, he was on National TV stating I was a "disgrace to the city of Lackawanna" and remember I even lost my dream job because of him and his power trip. He spent over $25,000.00 of your money trying to get rid of me last year all because I call him out on his incompetence and corruption of YOUR money!

I totally understand, I was hoping someone would bring out his credibility and call him out on it.

Class, either you have it or you don't----All the money in the world can't buy it. Look at Tyger Woods the creep of the month, there will be another soon. It is epidemic.
    I am well aware of what normie was and still is. People love to talk. I feel sorry for his kids and admire them, especially Julie, the daughter you never hear about.

Talking Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    The guys he used to work with at the correctional facility said everytime he was called to fix a leak he made it worse.Go figure. Nothing much changes while he is mayor he just makes the city worse.
    There is some kind of a code between the inmates and CO's/Staff which more or less is, you leave me alone and I will leave you alone-----you do your job and I will do mine type of attitude between all parties.
    Out of the blue years ago a fella told me that " We didn't like that mayor when he worked at the prison". I realize that the prison employees are not in a popularity contest, my Ex-Husband used to be a CO, BUT there is mutual respect code that they all live by.
    The king showed his true nature to the inmates by treating them as if they were beneath him, he chose to judge his fellow human beings and treated them bad and as if he were better than them. I guess he never heard or feels the words, "there by the grace of God goes I ".
    Shame is this disrespect is how he thinks of the First Ward, and only uses us for his paycheck.
    OUR Lord is the true King and will rule above all! The wheels are already in motion and we are praying for you, king, that your eyes are opened before it is too late.

Wow!!! This explains why our city and certian people are treated like crap it's that good ol "prison mentality" kicking in for Mr. Love and Polanski.That explains it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information