Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Facists; Clueless Slaughter

Democratic Facists; Clueless Slaughter

Using tactics most recently utilized by Stalin and Hitler, Democratic Sens. Reid and Schumer have sent a letter to ABC/Disney Chairmen Robert Iger telling him to "correct" the upcoming docu-drama "The Path to 9/11" or else. The "or else" is not to air it at all.

Such heavy-handed, government threats remind most of the intimidation tactics used by the Nazis and Soviets in their more charming phases. But the Democrats draw upon a long history of governmental bullying all their own.

Democrat Pres Lyndon Johnson, tired of the press' criticism of his Vietnam War, muted such protests with a mere "'s" he inserted in an already-prepared speech. It was in a sentence that spoke about "the public airwaves". With the simple apostrophe s, he had changed it to "the public's airwaves."

Fearing a round of intrusive govt'l regulation, the networks drastically curtailed the political content of their "news" broadcasts.

As to Mensa-candidate Slaughter, she, too, has called for drastic revisions in the docu-drama. Although, she points out, she hasn't seen it yet.

My only question is, did she really write this letter? And if so, what color crayon did she use?
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Using tactics most recently utilized by Stalin and Hitler, Democratic Sens. Reid and Schumer have sent a letter to ABC/Disney Chairmen Robert Iger telling him to "correct" the upcoming docu-drama "The Path to 9/11" or else. The "or else" is not to air it at all.

Such heavy-handed, government threats remind most of the intimidation tactics used by the Nazis and Soviets in their more charming phases. But the Democrats draw upon a long history of governmental bullying all their own.

Democrat Pres Lyndon Johnson, tired of the press' criticism of his Vietnam War, muted such protests with a mere "'s" he inserted in an already-prepared speech. It was in a sentence that spoke about "the public airwaves". With the simple apostrophe s, he had changed it to "the public's airwaves."

Fearing a round of intrusive govt'l regulation, the networks drastically curtailed the political content of their "news" broadcasts.

As to Mensa-candidate Slaughter, she, too, has called for drastic revisions in the docu-drama. Although, she points out, she hasn't seen it yet.

My only question is, did she really write this letter? And if so, what color crayon did she use?
    12.03 posts a day. More than Res the cite operator. You have way too much time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    12.03 posts a day. More than Res the cite operator. You have way too much time on your hands.
    Brilliant response. If he selectively ignored some people's posts- like you, for example- he'd have a lot less posts a day.

Where was this same outrage from the left when Moore released his so-called documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11? Where was the outcry when this very same film, sharing the same mindset as the likes of Leni Riefenstahl, got awards at Cannes?
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Incredible. Still chasing his 'legacy'.

As a nation, we need to be focused on preventing another attack, not fictionalizing the last one for television ratings. "The Path to 9/11" not only tarnishes the work of the 9/11 Commission, but also cheapens the fith anniversary of what was a very painful moment in history for all Americans. We expect that you will make the responsible decision to not air this film.

Sincerely,

Bruce R. Lindsey
    Chief Executive Officer
    William J. Clinton Foundation

Douglas J. Band
    Counselor to President Clinton
    Office of William Jefferson Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by colossus27
    Brilliant response. If he selectively ignored some people's posts- like you, for example- he'd have a lot less posts a day.

Where was this same outrage from the left when Moore released his so-called documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11? Where was the outcry when this very same film, sharing the same mindset as the likes of Leni Riefenstahl, got awards at Cannes?
    But I do have MW on iggy. That's why I have so few posts per day.

Another thing I do a lot every is breathe.

Which must drive the lefty goons nuts.

(BTW-I also know the meaning and spelling of "site".)

The Democrat thugs wasted their time with all these letters and their bullying tactics.

They could've just sent Sandy Berger into the ABC studios and he could've shoved all the film down his pants.

Say---was Sandy ever charged for stealing documents from the National Archives?

He admitted he did it. Some are still missing. Sandy said it was just "sloppy".

That's right---sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy

I'm not defending Berger, but to suggest papers are missing is crazy. It has already been established that he took copies, not originals.
    The path is clear
    Though no eyes can see
    The course laid down long before.
    And so with gods and men
    The sheep remain inside their pen,
    Though many times they've seen the way to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareDistrict
    I'm not defending Berger, but to suggest papers are missing is crazy. It has already been established that he took copies, not originals.
    So he shoved harmless copies down his drawers. And ascribed it to sloppiness..

Sloppiness is when you spill some coffee. Or your shirt becomes untucked.

Not when you shove papers down your pants.

That was stealing, plain and simple.

Any excuse of such behavior, no matter how trifling, is a defense of the Bergler.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus27

Wow, I see you now worry about what the Cannes Festival in France no less, does.

Anyone know what American TV network Cannes owns?

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareDistrict
    How can you even attempt to mitigate the severity of this charge and act of malice by Berger? Originals or not, he INTENTIONALLY stole and destroyed documents which would have made Clinton culpable in the 9-11 disaster. If you - DD - stole top secret documents and burned them like HE DID... you'd fry in a Federal Penetentiary. It was a high level cover-up by CLintons pawns... in exchange for Political positioning within the Parties. You can't ever blame anything on the Democrats, and twist the facts to present your defacto angst against the Republican administraion ... but sure can toss the dirt on the Bush Offices and this pathetic notion NEOCONS cause all the trouble.

Next cliche!
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Wow, I see you now worry about what the Cannes Festival in France no less, does.

Anyone know what American TV network Cannes owns?
    Uh, it's Cannes Film Festival, sunshine. Thanks for addressing my point again. Say it with me. 300 calories a day.

Is it just me, or does it seem absurd to send letters demanding changes in a film/play/book that one has never seen/watched/read?

Even if said letters were sent by Washington solons, generally regarded as sub-human maroons.
    Last edited by biker; September 9th, 2006 at 10:27 PM.

Despite several eloquently arguing that the national Democratic Party has the sensitivity of jack-booted donkeys, this bullying they have tried has too predictably caused an immense backlash.

Perhaps they are too clever, like fox.

Perhaps they're playing this as a big money-raiser for the Dems.

Perhaps the Dems have become big stockholders in Disney.

Whose stock price should greatly benefit from the millions upon millions of additional viewers who will now watch what would have been panned as a boring documentary.

But then again, maybe they are just club-footed maroons.

(With apologies to the club-foot community.)

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Is it just me, or does it seem absurd to send letters demanding changes in a film/play/book that one has never seen/watched/read?

Even if said letters were sent by Washington solons, generally regarded as sub-human maroons.
    Remember: 9-11 and the events surrounding it, ideas and conspiracies may ONLY be portrayed and interpreted by the Democratic National Committee's perception of reality. You will not deviate from the plan. We will not allow dissenting views to be tolerated, or saturated in any media format.

We control what people see and hear!

Heil Hitler!
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Funny how a lot of the same people who made a huge stink about the Reagan tv movie - without having seen it - are now calling Democrats fascists for doing pretty much the same thing.

Treachery made a monster out of me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information